Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Combat sports....who likes 'em asides from myself? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Combat sports....who likes 'em asides from myself?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Penn could only dream of lasting 5 rounds with anyone...let alone GSP! I hear people saying all the time that Penn's conditioning has improved greatly but from what I can tell he still seems to get gassed pretty quickly against opponents. GSP on the other hand is a machine one who will use the trash talking as motivation.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone watch Affliction last night? I really wanted to but couldn't. I want to know how Arlovski did. Doubt he won but hope he lasted longer than Tim Silvia.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

http://www.tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=264554&lid=sublink08&lpos=headlines_main

Didn't get to watch it but it covers all the fights on the card...

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WEC tonight. Rematch between Pulver/Faber only lasted one round. Faber caught him with a vicious left to the body. I really wanted Pulver to win. He was very aggressive and looked good attacking Faber, but got caught. Good fights tonight.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Tonights the night fella's!! GSP is gonna shut BJ up...for now..he'll probably start shooting off soon about losing to GSP though...AGAIN! Not going to be a decision though that's for sure...any predictions?
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Woohoo! GSP just destroyed BJ.
That was a good rumor Joe Rogans partner may have started. GSP vs Anderson Silva. That would solidify whos the best, pound for pound.
Machida vs Evans. Sounds like it might be next.

bluetoelover
unregistered

I fucking told ya's how it would work out! GSP will most definetly go up against Silva... I mean there is no one left to challenge him but Silva. As for Machida I had a feeling that he would win, he's such a technical,well rounded MMA.
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Man, BJ did not look good. He came into the ring focused and looked determined, but once the fight started, it was like he barely knew what to do. Just didn't look like BJ.
OMG, how wicked was that KO by Machida with 1 second left in the round?
And how about the new guy, Jon Jones? Dude is awesome. Looking forward to seeing him again. That spinning elbow was crazy and dropped Bonner flat on his face.

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beating GSP put on Penn. An Absolute Clinic by St. Pierre. It truely was a joy to watch that fight.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Diego Sanchez dropped down to lightweight. I really wanted to see him move up in the 170lbs division. Oh well, hopefully he'll get back to his winning streak and take on Florian and then BJ. This Saturday against Stevenson should be spectacular.
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Koscheck got knocked the f$@k out. I don't know why but I don't like him. Glad to see him lose. Diego Sanchez beat Stevenson, which I'm glad. I think Sanchez can dominate the 155lbs division.

I don't know why the crowd always boo Diego. He is an exciting fighter. Only bad fight he had was against Koscheck.

bluetoelover
unregistered

My buddy really likes Koscheck so he wasn't pleased with that result. As for the Sanzchez fight...man...Sanchez is garbage, not to mention a douche! Did you see him coming into the octagon? YES! YES! YES! over and over? Cum dripping out of his mouth! Stevenson has heart...but lacks the stamina/skill to survive in the UFC.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So long as BJ Penn is at 155, no one else will come close to winning the title there. With that said, I can't wait until Penn/Florian. Sanchez/Guida, though, would be a hell of a fight to determine a #1 contender, as would Sanchez/Griffin.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Aww, man! How can you call Sanchez garbage? Have you seen any of his fights other than the Stevenson fight? His performances against Karo Parisyan, Nick Diaz, Joe Riggs, Florian, etc are great examples of how good he is and the potential to take over the 155lbs division. His performance last week was ok and the second fight with Koscheck, he just blew that opportunity away. I know he can seem a little corny with his zen and pump up antics. But as a fighter, he is awesome. Bluetoelover, check out those fights I mentioned if you haven't seen them and tell me he's garbage.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yooooo........ I heard Nog and Couture are gonna fight in August. WAR both badasses!!! I can't pick a side, they're two of my all-time favorites. It might very well be their last hurrah.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links