Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up? (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.67 a gallon, three-quarters of tank and I only amounted to $16.88, courtesy of a $10 coupon!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will blow your minds! Gas dropped below $2 a gallon in some parts of North Texas. In the newspaper top headline showed $1.96 at one gas station in Burleson, home of Kelly Clarkson.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$48 bucks and I was lucky to make it to the gas station without running out. Cheapest It's been in a long, long time.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
This will blow your minds! Gas dropped below $2 a gallon in some parts of North Texas. In the newspaper top headline showed $1.96 at one gas station in Burleson, home of Kelly Clarkson.

Damn! I wish that were the case all over. OPEC is cutting production in hopes of stopping the fall of oil prices. Look for a new "Oil Crisis" like we had in the '70's. We were all told that the world was running out of oil so, prices shot up. Turned out that production was cut to inflate prices and it hasn't stopped in 30 years. I was working at a gas station when that shit happened. I was the guy that pumped your gas and washed your windshield. (remember that?)

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That's astounding....some six weeks ago Texas was in the $5-gallon range amid Ike.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I filled up for 2.50 -- I ride a scooter.

The price of gas is 3.85 is LA

Note that 2.50 will last me about 4 days of commuting roughly 30 miles and all the other quick runs I might make during the week around my neighborhood.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

It's $2.22 for 87 unleaded in my neck of the woods.....I hope the price holds up until next Tuesday when I need it

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:

That's astounding....some six weeks ago Texas was in the $5-gallon range amid Ike.
It never got to $5 here. The most I remember paying was right under $4.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
quote:

Damn! I wish that were the case all over. OPEC is cutting production in hopes of stopping the fall of oil prices. Look for a new "Oil Crisis" like we had in the '70's. We were all told that the world was running out of oil so, prices shot up. Turned out that production was cut to inflate prices and it hasn't stopped in 30 years. I was working at a gas station when that shit happened. I was the guy that pumped your gas and washed your windshield. (remember that?)
Yeah, I remember dad filling up on odd or even days according to your plate numbers and having a 10 gallon limit per car.

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paid $2.29 a couple of days ago. To give some perspective, I had to make a 400 mile drive shortly after Hurricane Katrina and had to stop for gas to find that it was $2.77 and I was disgusted with the "gougers".

In the middle of the Summer, my boss gave me a raise to cover my additional fuel costs. Right now, I'm making out like a bandit but I expect that to change in less than 6 months.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/QUOTE]Yeah, I remember dad filling up on odd or even days according to your plate numbers and having a 10 gallon limit per car. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I sat in gas lines on my day to get my 10 gallons just to have the station run out of gas before I got to the pumps. I sure hope it doesn't come to that again.

I paid $2.29 a gal. this a.m. Been a long time since it's been that low. [Smile]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$30.00

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lowest i have seen here in NJ now is $2.12 per gallon.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$1.95 in VA. Paid about $21.00 to fill up an empty tank.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

$2.17 a gallon less than $17 dollars to fill up over a half-tank

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links