Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up? (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up?
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$2.08 a couple of days ago; passed by the same station the next day and it was $1.98. Rats!

Enjoy it while it lasts, friends. OPEC is already having meetings to change this situation soon.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a $1.94 in these parts

gas hasn't been this cheap than since before I joined Wu's four years ago

gotta fill up the ole tank sooner than later I have a quarter of a tank left.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit! I just paid $1.49 a gallon to fill up - $16 bucks for 10 and half gallons!! I cannot remember the last time I got it for that low

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paid $1.97 for regular. Filled up for $28.

--------------------------
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well its about 80c a litre here in PEI.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be filling up tomorrow morning. The station that I regularly use is at $1.87 as I passed it tonight.

For the record, gas prices have not been this low since March of '05. Later that year, prices bordered on $3 in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

Also in the news: Oil prices rose $4 per barrel today.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its right at $1.69 by my house!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Much to my surprise, the gas station that I previously mentioned changed their prices overnight and I paid an astonishing $1.74!!

I recall my disgust at having to pay a buck a gallon in 1978 and further disgust at $2.77 around Labor Day of '05.

I'm guessing that it probably won't last but found it difficult to resist doing a "Rocky"-Dance at the pump tonight.

Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
25.47....Gas here is 1.69.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lowest priced here so far is $1.55 a gallon i just put twenty bucks in my trucks now and it pretty much fills them from a quater tank.... Nice!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw a news item where one of the heads of OPEC said 75$ barrel is a "fair price"!!! So by summer of next year it will be 75$ at least!! Oh and a sidenote...here in my province they decided to drop the gas prices!!! By 1 and a fucking half cents!!!! Gas under 55$ a barrel lowest it has been in a long ass time...so now we are paying 80c a litre! It should be about 70c at least if not lower! Fuckign cocksucking oil bastards
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Woo-Hoo! Tonight I paid $1.69. I keep hearing of a place in the Youngstown area that is around $1.50; this is from a report on the radio. As much as I'd like to save more, I'm not going to burn a gallon of gas trying to find the joint.
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

$1.75 and paid $16.16 ... this was back on Sunday.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

$31 and change for $2.69 a gallon [about a week ago]...a day before it went up to $2.75 a gallon which is among the highest in the nation right now.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes moving back up here again...$2.33 a gallon here in Jersey up a dollar from less than six months ago. Not looking forward to it even hitting $3 a gallon again let alone $4.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links