Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: How much did you pay for gas on your last fill-up?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just went up another 3c today [Roll Eyes] "Surprize surprize" [Roll Eyes] it's only been a week since the last jump...

Chucked in $75.

Used to plan car trips around "time" to see which takes the shortest amout of time to get things done... Now I base it around "distance", takes some planning....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was very fortunate to fill up today at $3.8999 only because I knew that they change their prices at a specific time in the day. This is after all other stations went to $3.9999.

As the owner of a couple of boats, I can't wait to find out the price of marine gas (it's the same gas you get for your car except that it is pumped from a pier); likely over $5.00.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just went up another 3c and broke through the $2 barrier. Last year was estimated to break it around christmas this year but...... Now it's

$2.009c a litre (NZ) which works out to...
$5.95531 (U.S) per U.S gallon....

Fuck....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$63 bucks to fill 'er tonight. $1.39 a litre which'd be about 5 bucks a gallon I think.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just paid $35.00 to fill up my Mazda3

Man, I miss when I could fill up with $10.00

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bought gas yesterday for $3.74 per gallon. I'm curious to see what it goes to tonight. The Memorial Day weekend starts today.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're slowly starting to catch up to the Canadians and the Britons - the gas here is $4.25 USD for the "Cheap" stuff at the local BP. Diesel is $5 USD a gallon in some areas of the map, not necessarily in my neck of the woods. Thank goodness I'm still on a full tank and have been for the last half-month.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gas at the local Citgo was $3.79 a gallon this morning. The store owner told me that it'll be $3.95 on Monday or Tuesday.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know why you guys are complaining in the uk
the cost of a litre is approx £124.9p (approx $2.45 dollars a litre. $9.261 per gallon!!!! )

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently I traveled south for my ten year anniversary for the weekend and before leaving I filled my Chevy Blazer LS - to the tune of $60.00. Near my home the price is approx. $3.90 per gallon.

On the way home though, I had to refuel in Vero Beach, to the tune of $4.09 per gallon.

I have been told the cost is affected by many things - including the fact that the refineries shut down about now in the season to provide the plants with maintenance. This raises fuel charges as well.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$57 today. i usually fill up when i reach the half tank level, but i wasn't paying attention i guess. good thing they have that light that pops on and says low fuel!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$42 bucks to fill my tank yesterday afternoon....at $3.71 a gallon and not too bad considering the station a block down had gone up to $3.95 and the clerk said that the price was set to raise "any minute" so I truly go there right in the nick of time before the price shot up....my tank was right near empty so I made out good!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our gas is down to $3.21 a gallon so its like forty to get me through the week for one truck and thirty for the other i do not really fill them anymore.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I wanna see some South Carolinians weigh in or anyone else from maybe Texas, like LeDaemon....heard gas prices are supposed to get extremely high due to closed refineries...

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't gassed up yet, but my local Chevron station was at $3.49 this morning. Ike is supposed to hit the coast this evening so I imagine $3.90 is right around the corner again.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links