Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Am I blind? Where did the joke thread go? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Am I blind? Where did the joke thread go?
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: What's the difference between Michael Phelps and Adolph Hitler?
A: Michael Phelps knows how to finish a race.
-------------------------------------------------
Q: What do nine out of ten people enjoy?
A: Gang rape.
Q:What's the smartest thing to ever come out of a woman's mouth?
A:Einstein's Dick.

This one I thought I posted in this thread but it must have been in the prior one that got deleted but this is my favorite, it kills everytime it hits anyone who's never heard it before...

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife".

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the Best toast of the night"

She said, "Oh did you now, And what was your toast?" John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."

"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Yes, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come."

Observation of the day..."Hedgehogs – why can’t they just share the hedge?"

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two Jokes Today

First Joke

-

----

Second Joke

A man walks up to a woman in his office each day, stands very close to her, draws in a large breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice. After a week of this, she can't stand it any longer, and goes to her supervisor to file a sexual harassment complaint. She tells the supervisor what the co-worker does, and that she wants to file a sexual harassment suit against him.

The supervisor is puzzled by this approach, and asks, 'What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice'?

The woman replies, 'It's Keith, the dwarf.'

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some more tastless jokes. Just how I like them.

Q: Where does Princess Diana stay when in Paris?

A: Any place where she can crash.

–

Q: What's the difference between Princess Di and Tiger Woods?

A: He's got a better driver.

–

Q: What did St. Peter say to Diana at the Pearly Gates?

A: Wipe that "merc" off your face.

–

Q: Did you see the wall Princess Di drove into?

A: Neither did she.

—-

Non-Diana jokes.

Two brothers are opening presents at Christmas. The younger brother has 20 presents and the older one only has one. The younger brother says to the older one, "Haha, I have 20 presents you only have one!" The older brother replies "Haha, you got cancer."

–

*Let's see if you get this one*

Q: What's the difference between a pick pocket and a peeping Tom?

A: A pick pocket snatches watches.

–

Q: Why are women's feet so small?

A: So they can stand closer to the stove.

–

Q: What's strong enough for a man, but made for a woman?

A: The back of my hand.

National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking great jokes National!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q- What do you tell a woman in WV with 2 black eyes.

A. Nothing, you've already told her twice!

Thats for national to also use at his companys Christmas party!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

How do you blind a woman?

Put a windshield in front of her! [Big Grin]

wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well fuck, Imma get racial remarks thrown back at me on this one. But here goes.

National's mom is so dumb, that in high school her English Professor told her to do an essay!

So she went out and fucked a Mexican.

Sorry National!!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Nicely done wvcple! [Tongue]
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Ha, hhha!

I realize it's all fun and games and no harm was intended. Just to let you know, I understand that.

But let me get back at you just to even things up, wvcple. Your mom is so dumb, she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept!

I like that windshield joke, bluetoelover, by the way.

----

Now, for my favorite part of the evening: Princess Diana jokes. Here we go. For your office Christmas party.

Q: Why is Diana like a mobile phone?
A: They both die in tunnels!

Q: What's the difference between Princess Diana and Casper the ghost?
A: Casper can go through walls.

Q: What do Lady Diana and Pink Floyd have in common?
A: Their last greatest hit was 'The Wall'.

Q: Did you hear they're going to make a movie about her?
A: Yeah, it's called "Di Hard."

Hey, you guys want to hear another? All right. (clears my throat)...

Q: What does DIANA stand for?
A: Died In A Nasty Accident.

Q: What does Diana and George Burns have in common?
A: They both died when they hit 100.

Another one? Aw, stop. You guys are too much. Aw, what the heck? Another one won't hurt. You're gonna LOVE this one!

Q: What was the last thing that went through Diana's mind?
A: The dashboard.

--National

--------------------
 -

bluetoelover
unregistered

I vaguely remember a Diana joke, something about her putting the "Head and Shoulders" shampoo in the trunk...

Great jokes National, tasteless but amazing. Something similiar to dead baby jokes [Blush]

sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the current events file...

-

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2NQ9HA956I

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

Q: What do nine out of ten people enjoy?
A: Gang rape.

I told that joke to a girl earlier today. Her response:
"Sometimes 10 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape."

--National

--------------------
 -

bluetoelover
unregistered

Did you refer her to Drunk's joke whats the smartest thing to come out of a woman's mouth? [Tongue]
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Heres another one for the office Christmas party National.

Whats strong enough for a man, but made for a woman. The back of my fuckin hand!

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links