Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Am I blind? Where did the joke thread go? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Am I blind? Where did the joke thread go?
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!",

"I don't care, open it NOW!!!" he replies.

So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples..."

"Just DO IT!", he shouted.

So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask to reveal that it was her husband.

"See honey - its not that bad."

----

Here's another one --

Q: How are women and condoms alike?

A: They spend more in your wallet, and less time on your dick.

----

The last one --

A construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can't hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language.

He pointed to his eye meaning "I", pointed to his knee meaning "need", then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts masturbating.

The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and yells, "What the FUCK is your problem?! I said I needed a hand saw!".

The other guy said, "I knew that! I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"

[ August 01, 2008, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is good stuff National. Entertainment at parties and during work breaks [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relayed txt I got today....

"Hey, I'm watching the olympics and I think there's a problem with the lights being too bright, most of the audience seem to be squinting!!" [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking GOLD footlong! Almost committed alcohol abuse by spitting out my beer! [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

2 Blondes froze to death outside an English theatre last night while waiting to see a play called "CLOSED FOR THE WINTER" .

--------------------

Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A blonde woman is driving through some back country roads when she notices another blonde rowing a boat in a field. Angry, she pulls the car over, steps out and shouts "It's blondes like you that give the rest of us a bad name! IF i could swim i'd come out there and kick your ass!"

-------------------------------------------------

Man on a business trip is holed up in his hotel. Pretty bored and nothing to do for a few days before a meeting he seeks out the only local bar he can seem to find in this weee bitty town. To his dismay it's a gay bar. No big deal, he thinks, atleast i can get a brew and relax a little bit.

Enters the place and asks the barkeep for a beer. Bartender asks "What's the name of your penis, buddy?" The guy, obviously startled "What? Why?"
bartender: "It's one of the rules to this bar, you must state the name of your penis before i'll serve you" He points to the rule plaque posted above the register.

The man ponders for a second, and asks a few other guys what they had named theirs. After about 3 people he finally comes back to the bar, "I'd like to order my beer, now"

Bartender asks "And the name of your penis?"

Guy replies "Secret...Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman"

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you get when ya take all the stools and seats from a gay bar?

A fruit stand.

Hah. That's so lame it's funny.

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

What has two legs and bleeds profusely?
bluetoelover
unregistered

A half a cat [Big Grin]

Its so random but me and my buddy pissed ourselves laughing at it for about a good 10 mins... sad lives we lead [Tongue]

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff Blue, another one that makes me ponder just what makes me tick is how funny I find this classic from my dope smoking days...

Q: What's the difference between a chicken and a grape?

A: They're both purple, except for the chicken.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Lol just saw this earlier...

Q: What do you call a virgin on a waterbed?

A: A cherry float.

--------------------

wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use the good approach for you married guys. Heres 2.

The wife, our son and I went to the zoo one day. They decided to browse the reptile section while I checked out the mammals. After a while I was checking out the horse paddock when my son came up and tugged my sleeve and asked me to come close. I bent down and my son asked what that big thing was between the horses legs!
I said "Thats his penis son"
He replied, "When I asked mommy, she said It was nothing"!
I put my arm around his shoulder and said, "Son, Ive spoiled that woman"!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK this is an easy one. Shrek, Angelina Jolee and John Holmes were sittin around a table in fantasy land. Shrek says, "I think im the strongest fucker in the world". Angie says "I think Im the most beautiful girl in the world", John says, "I think I got the biggest dick in the world". So Shrek says, "fuck guys, lets all check our magic mirrors tonight, and tell the results tomorrow".
So they meet up the next day. Shrek says "Fuckin A Im the strongest"
Angelina says "Fucin hell ya, im the most gorgeous"
They both look at John Holmes, and tears are streaming down, and he has a snotrag plastered to his nose, and hes crying like a bitch.
"Whats wrong they ask"
he looks up tearfully and asks "Whos Mr wvcple2003"!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Pastors son says to his dad "dad, can I use the car?". Pastor says "No, but if study your bible and cut your hair then I will reconsider."

One week later "dad, can I use the car?"
Pastor: "Well I see you have been studying your bible but you have not cut your hair." Son says "Aaron had long hair, Moses had long hair and Jesus had long hair" Pastor replies "Yes you are right son, but everywhere Jesus went, he walked"

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some more tasteless jokes.

Q:
Why aren't there any John F. Kennedy Jr. jokes?

A:
Because they haven't surfaced yet.

----

Q:
What does world hunger and a Mercedes Benz have in common?

A:
Princess Diana can't stop either.

Q:
What was the last thing Diana said to the paparazzi?

A:
No more pictures, I'm a bloody Princess!

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links