Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I Hate It When..... (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: I Hate It When.....
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
waiting in all day for a parcel to arrive...And guess what it doesnt arrive...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LD I fucking hate people that wear those things!!! Never seem them driving like they are supposed to do..always walking through the mall or street or in a fast food joint! I get violent urges to smash them in the side of the head when I see them walking around with it...always the same kind of people wearing them too...middle aged fat balding guys who wear fanny packs and fake gold chain with their carpet of chest hair and wife beater on with a big mustard stain on the front of it... whew...rant is over [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when women use Holloween as an excuse to dress up like whores. When you think about it, nurses don't wear fishnet stockings, kittens don't own push-up bras, and real french maids don't shave their underarms. It's a day for them to do and wear what they want without getting arrested or molested.

Don't get me wrong: I'm all for girls who want to get in touch with their "innerslut". But you have to admit that Holloween has become less about candy, and more about the "haunted ho's". Besides, if I have a steady stream of half-naked women showing up at my door all night, how would I know when my date arrives?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate it when my husband loses his glasses. i REALLY hate that i found them with the lawn mower today [Mad]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when I wake up hungry at 2 am.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man here's something that really got to me today!!!

I hate it when you go see a movie in the theater and instead of previews for upcoming movies they show advertisements for everything else.

I shit you not we went to see "The Happening" today (not too shabby, but not the director's best) and there was 20 minutes of advertisements. MOSTLY FOR FUCKING CELLPHONES!!! I don't want to sound like such a grumpy old fuddy duddy, but this was ridiculous.

The ultimate phone allows you to now play Guitar Hero, watch clips of "The Godfather", download MP3s of songs that you don't know but record a little byte of from perhaps someones annoying booming car stereo, and of course take pictures and text your buddies, and make purchases off eBay. I think you can have voice conversations as well. Not absolutely sure.

The commercial even showed people completely out of touch with their real world surroundings walking down busy city walks engrossed in the little 2" screen while furiously pushing buttons and rudely bumping into other passersby.

Eventually I'll find something besides cell phones to hate...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when you pay someone to redo your entire bathroom and get new indoor doors, but forget to have your contractor paint the doors (paying him additional of course). so now your stuck painting them yourself, all 6 of them. along with repainting the hallway and baseboards. hey, anyone like to paint?!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done alot of painting here lately but now I dont think I want to paint to much any more.

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on tiny dave..I need some recruits!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Man every thing I see around my house needs painting even my jeep.

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I hate when I have to paint! [Big Grin]

Have fun with the brush ffeds91!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Ok, I hate when I have to paint! [Big Grin]

Have fun with the brush ffeds91!

Dude, your not helping the cause here! I am gonna get the paint later this morning and actually start painting this afternoon...well..unless my girlfriend comes over, then all bets are off!
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Well paint her toenails then.

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fucking HATE bugs...I just got back from camping and my god we were raped by bugs! Bug spray does DICK all...although when we got the fire going the bugs pretty much fucked off...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

I went out to my property and got coverd with tics.

And in a very bad place too.

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  18  19  20   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links