Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Before & After (Cum) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Before & After (Cum)
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK guys, here is another BC & AC shot from yours truly. I would like to see other contributors post some pics. [Big Grin]
 -
 -

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Dom!!! Your wife's feet are so damn sexy, and look so hot covered your cream...and so love her shoes too. I love this thread and all of the pics that have been posted on here. That is really great coverage too! Her feet are hot!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Dom! I always love your pics! The way the cum is in between the toes is just amazing! And the way the pink toes and the pink shoes....just an awesome pic!!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of the mistress and i having a quickie in the car.....love this color on her toes....

and dom...you are the man....you two set the standard!

-
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotjack
Major Player
Member # 27620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotjack   Email hotjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh yesss! [Jerkoff] all over those sexy toes
Posts: 192 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn dude, nice shot, love to see a toe ring in the cum denching. Thanks!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Domitilo- you're wife's incredible. Gorgeous feet, stunning toes, great tan, hot foot jewlery, and sexy as hell sandals! Covered in cum would have to be a natural state if I was around them!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Damn dude, nice shot, love to see a toe ring in the cum denching. Thanks!!! [Jerkoff]

That is very sexy! You have included that in some of your pics and I love it!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Thanks phoselover,for briniging this thread back to the top. I had thought that everyone had lost interest.. here is another BC&AC set; it is just too much fun for me to stop cranking them out [Big Grin]
 -
 - [Cool]

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow again, Dom...great job soaking her left sexy foot there! Her feet are so hot, and she has so many great shoes to adorn her feet. Love this thread.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
Thanks phoselover,for briniging this thread back to the top. I had thought that everyone had lost interest.. here is another BC&AC set; it is just too much fun for me to stop cranking them out [Big Grin]

Lost interest? Are you kidding me?! I love this thread and your contributions and you always provide such awesome pics! Keep up the great work man!!
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:

Lost interest? Are you kidding me?! I love this thread and your contributions and you always provide such awesome pics! Keep up the great work man!!
I concur. Losing interest is out of the question. No way, dude (at least from my stand point [Fingers Crossed] ). I think every few days we just need a little jolt to get the motivated [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Seems like every week I have to revive this thread! Do people really have no interest in it or what? I wish I had pics to post but since I don't I'd love to see more pics. I just can't get enough! [Big Grin]
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Hi, here is another BC&AC set. She did not let me get any of the stuff on her shoes as this deed was done while we were visiting our good friends in Tampa.We were going out to breakfast in a few minutes and she was going to wear these sandals. [Big Grin]
 -  -

WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, good job on the pics dudes. This thread needs to be kept going every week or so at least. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links