Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Before & After (Cum) (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Before & After (Cum)
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Olaf! glad to see your "work" Outstanding if I may say so. Very sxy toes on the Mrs. Love the nylons and pink little tosies!! Keep them comming [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to be your clean up guy!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Here are a few more BC&AC. She makes me crazy when she wears purple polich. Can't get enough of those cute toes. Any comments, do they have the same effect on you guys? [Big Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -

Impressive toes, impressive load!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My cum on her barefeet: [Jerkoff]

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joeluvsfeet:
I would love to be your clean up guy!

[Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you had a good time Olaf..great pics.

keep glazing those toes......

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think feet are happier with cum on them. You did a good job.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olaf! Bravo my friend! Thanks for adding pics to this thread. I will be adding some more of my "work" real soon. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Here is another set of my "work". Cum on guys, get some more BC&AC pics on this thread. [Smile]

-  -  -  -
 -

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Olaf:
My cum on her barefeet: [Jerkoff]

Nice pics Olaf! Is that from the recent blocking cum video?

quote:
Here is another set of my "work". Cum on guys, get some more BC&AC pics on this thread. [Smile]  -

You never seize to amaze me! Awesome pics like always man! I just love the way the cum pools between her toes! Just too damn sexy!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shooting there 'domitilo' .... should be labelled 'The Sniper Of Feet' [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice thick loads again. Loving your shots and the one with the string of cum stretching is just too sexy!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Here is another set of my "work". Cum on guys, get some more BC&AC pics on this thread. [Smile]

I love it. And since you asked, looks like I'm going to have to have the camera ready during one of me and the wifes late night sessions and add to this thread.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

We will be looking forward to to your pics! [Cheers]
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:

Nice pics Olaf! Is that from the recent blocking cum video?

Yep, a massive load, her toes couldn't stand the pressure... [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links