Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
mj
Board Regular
Member # 3639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mj   Email mj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would like to see her with a french pedicure cum covered ! [Smile]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The pics are great, are her feet ticklish?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Faboulous feet 315!!!
It is possible to see her feet in flip flop cum covered??

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet are a little ticklish, flip flops and cum, maybe. Enjoy the current pics for now, we will post again....not right away as you guys are getting very demanding and she thinks you are getting spoiled. As I said, with her the kind and flattering comments go a loooong way. Much better than nice feet now give me this!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey 315, I have only just seen this thread. I have just 'read' all 11 pages. The pics on here are INCREDIBLE! I wish I had the ability to pick out one or two to they are all amazing. Lots and lots of [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] !

Your g/f has not only got incredible feet, soles, arches, toes etc but her legs are also mighty mighty fine. As I am sure the rest of her body.

I only wish I had a million dollars [Smile]

And yes I have a huge fetish for the shoe side of things [Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Warsaw she has been waiting for someone that digs sexy shoes as she has a ton of them! Keep up the kind words and maybe you will be rewarded! Anything specific? You prefer hose or bare? Cum on anything ....dangling?

Let us know.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope the few dont ruin it for the majority of us. These are the prettiest feet ever! Thank you very much for sharing.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to see her with a french ped!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

IF and this is a big if.....the Foot Diva agreed to do custom pics for individuals...would anyone be interested in purchasing them?

Curious,

toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm interested to purchase some custom clips from foot diva :-)
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
315, I certainly do dig shoes and the few that are already on here are INCREDIBLE!

Already enjoying them [Jerkoff] [Smile]

Id prefer bare rather than hose, and a selection of dangling etc etc. I am surre she knows what would drive me crazy [Smile]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think her feet are beautiful as I stated before. If she chooses to grant us with some shoe pics I think the double shoe dangle would be a nice compliment to those wonderful arches she has. Thank you for giving us so many photos. I think I'm going to stock up on my lotion and tissues if you guys keep it up. [Laugh]

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice !! More nylon covered feet....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is by far the best thread this forum has ever seen. i i love her feet, the rival the best. i would love to see her with a french pedi and some thigh highs. maybe then come warm cum covering them
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell Yeah I Know I would be interested in pics, Clips even better!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links