Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest Risk You Ever Took (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Biggest Risk You Ever Took
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of us who, either for the sheer thrill or dire need have done this- what's the most public place that, either looking at feet/footwear or using feet/footwear, you've masturbated.

I have one of each type to relate:

Masturbating onto Footwear:
When I was in my twenties I had a job that required daily commuting on a major highway where I drove past several hotels with pools. One was a newer, multi-story hotel, with an indoor and outdoor pool that had an enclosed, emergency stairwell on the pool side with windows on each floor. I'd stop by there, mostly in the afternoon (because more people were there) and enjoy the sites from an upper floor. It was a perfect vantage point because you could see the end of the outdoor pool and could also see through the side windows of the indoor pool, which was up higher than the outdoor pool.

One day I stopped there earlier in the morning because it was a beautiful, sunny day early in the summer. My intial disappointment, that no one was outside, turned to wild anticipation when, two girls, both in bikinis and thong sandals, came outside and chose two chaise lounges that were not only within clear site but taht were tucked back in an area that was not visible to other areas. But that wasn't the best part. They laid there towels out on the chaise lounges, kicked off their thong sandals and headed inside to the indoor pool! Once I saw them enter the indoor pool, I raced down the stairwell and went outside. Indeed their chairs were out of sight to any other windows!

I must admit that it was one of those "dream like" moments where you really can't believe you're doing what you're doing, but man was it a rush- I just matter of factly reached down and took the sexier pair sandals and went back into the stairwell where I quickly covered them with cum, then just as casually, returned them to where I had borrowed them from. I then returned once again to the stairwell to see when they would come back to their loungers. It was probably a good half an hour before they came back out, which was good because I'm sure the sun had dried everything up by then. The owner of the sandals noticed nothing when she came back out. They were obviously going to sun for awhile and I had to get to work.

Masturbating to Bare feet:
Another hotel that I went by had only an indoor pool and jacuzzi. The rooms were in a square with the pool, jacuzzi and a sitting area in middle. You could get to the pool through short corridors off of a main hallway from the main lobby and the other three sides. At the end of each short corridor was a door with a small window in it where you could see the entire pool and jacuzzi.

I usually stopped by there once a month or so in the evening when most guests had already checked in and the housekeeping staff had finished for the day. It was quiet enough that you could easily hear someone coming down the hallway. I usually just sat in the sitting area by the pool waiting to see if anyone would show.

The hotel must have had a pretty low occupancy most of the time and very few quests swam, so most nights I didn't see much. But one evening a a couple with a child checked in and came walking past me as I sat there reading on the way to their room, which was on the second floor. (there were staircases from the pool area up to the second floor). She was hot, had a very nice body, dark tan, wearing thong sandals with red toenail polish. I took my post and waited, hoping that, with a child, she'd come swimming. Imagine my delight when I see her, in a yellow g-string bikini, coming out of her room with just the kid.
I watched her (particularly her feet) as they swam, went back and forth to the jacuzzi several times, and finally blew a load as she stood, close to the door (with her back to it) drying off before returning to her room. A good time was had by all!

Please share your experiences.

[ October 11, 2004, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash
Board Regular
Member # 2608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Middle school, looking at the girls' feet who was sitting in front of me. I rubbed "1 eyed champ" thru my pants until I shot my load, then I thought "What have I done?" My pants and leg are soaked and what am I going to tell my mom what the crusty stuff is on my underwear and pants!!
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At home (when i was like 13). My mum's friends hose was left in my mum's room as my mum's friend had come to get her legs waxed, and so i saw my opportunity.

I took them, and sniffed em till i came! They smelt so nice and that hose was kinda dirty that you could see the dirt on the soles of the hose, it was so arousing, as i found it hard to get feet at that age!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matthewbarney
Elite Trooper
Member # 2201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matthewbarney   Email matthewbarney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great topic feetluvr!

1) just like stash, in junior high, was sitting in social studies. this cute girl named megan had her barefeet up on the desk; (cute brunette) she was wiggling her toes and every once in a while, she'd pull one foot close to her face to inspect her toes; maybe looking at the nail, rubbing her feet. PLUS, she had on a skirt!!! so i could totally see her panty clad crotch, too! man, it was so fucking hot!! i slowly put my hand into my pocket and rubbed one out; was all sticky, so i excused myself to the bathroom and did my best to remove the spunk. first and last time i ever did that in class!

2) i worked for a law firm and the receptionist was this super cute hispanic girl, named erica. man, she was pretty fucking hot; anyway, we'd always flirt; one time, we were eating at a round table and she was rubbing her sticky, sweaty feet up on my leg to be playful. anyway, one time she wore these black close toed shoes; she often took off her shoes and would run around barefoot, since it was a small office. this particular day, i was fucking horny as hell; so, i walked over to her desk, looked around to check that no one was around, and stooped down, picked up her shoe and inhaled like there was no tomorrow!!!

oh my god; her shoes were SO frickin stinky!!! i could also feel the moist heat eminating from the shoe b/c she had just taken them off. i so wished i could take those shoes into the bathroom and squeeze one out. as soon as i was done, i looked up and she was, literally, 4 feet away from me. my plan was, if i thought i'd get caught, i'd act like i dropped something; so, i popped up;

she says, "(my name), what are you doing?"

my reply, "oh, i needed some whiteout; i just dropped it.."

haha man, that was way too close but it was exciting as hell.

Posts: 298 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...there are at least three memories.

1) This chick came into work and explained to the boss why she couldn't come in. I could tell she had been drinking and she was barefoot. I kept doing my work and I kept perving on her feet (she is fairly unattractive mind you, but I couldn't resist). When I got caught out, she goes, "Stop looking at my grubby feet, I always dress like this." But the next day, things went back to normal.

2) Looking up feet sites while mum was at home. Here I am with a huge hard on and enjoying one particular pic when Mum comes in. She see it, but I manage to deny everything, claiming it was for science homework. Lucky I didn't start this... [Jerkoff]

3) In high school, we were practicing high jump. Here we are relaxing on the huge matress and jumping up an down. One chick lays her feet adjacent to my head and I just turned my head by accident. I "accidently" reached out and touched her feet. They were nice and large, but I did apologize for my clumsiness. (he he he)

There are plenty of times that I have taken plenty of risks, but I can

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one goes back a ways but....

I was in the eighth grade and due to circumstance our normal teacher had to take a leave of absence due to "medical reasons"...read: nervous breakdown, or so the rumour goes.

Anyway we had a string of substitute teachers that froze like a deer in the headlights when confronted by our class...maybe it was the precedent set by the main teacher leaving. The class turned into more of a free for all the rest of the year (not sure how I passed but I did).

One teacher that actually stuck around for a while had us sit in alphabetical order so that she knew who was supposed to sit where, which meant that Hillary, one of the cutest girls in the school at the time, sat directly behind me.

Hillary was the all round popular girl, long blonde hair and brightest of blue eyes with a smile that could melt an iceberg. Now of anyone remembers the 80's then you know about the fashion craze with acid wash jeans and the white woven lace shoes that was all the fad then....I know I'm aging myself but it gets better....

During class when we were acutally learning something she would always slip those shoes on and off...stretching them out so that they were right beside me as I looked down upon them...cute as can be, with chipped pink nail polish most days....a hint of glistening sweat between her toes....the slightest hint of dirt on her soles....sheer torture at the time as I was hitting the right time in my life at the period where the hormones were telling me a different story than my mind...

One say instead of stretching them out beside me she puts her toes against the back of the seat of my desk and pushes my ass forward with her toes. Being painfully shy at the time I just scooted a little forward and let her rest them right where they were....So little by little she pushes her soft soles forward against my ass so that now I am awkwardly pushed into the front of the desk...The teacher all oblivious to this as she's nattering on and on about the czar of Russia while all I am concentrating on is Hill's soft soles rubbing against my back, her toes running through the belt loops of my jeans...I'm slowly leaking into them....

Hillary and I have talked about a lot of stuff before but she has no idea that I like feet, hell I didn't even know the full extent of my fetish until a few years later.

Anyway she's doing this to me, giggling under her breath when I see the teacher go to help another student with a question. All of a sudden I reach behind me and grab her ankles as she slides forward in her seat and gives out a quiet, suprised yelp that thankfully doesn't attract the teacher's attention. Without a word and with unforeseen bravery I start to touch...maybe it was massaging...her soft, tender feet....rubbign them with nervous trembling hands...I'm expecting her to pull back and slap me but instead says..."that feels so nice...keep doing it!" in a soft tone...well I just give her one of those "yeah, whatever" groans and continue massaging her feet....lost in another world...two sweaty, soft, cute feet in both hands....I really didn't know what to do so I just rub....caught up in the whole situation so much that I don't notice the teacher coming over to us from behind!

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" The teacher asks, my daydream is shot as Hillary yanks her feet from my hands and straightens up....

I'm sitting there with a stunned look on my face not knowing what to say when Hillary comes to my rescue.

"I had a cramp from sitting here for so long and he was nice enough to work it out...that's all..." I could have hugged her right then and there...

So the rest of the year I got to have Hillary's feet as she would do the same thing whenever she was in a playful mood...and I never really realized what I had until this thread popped up! I never got up the courage to tell Hillary that I was into feet but I think she had an idea....If anything else it helped me better my foot massage techinique for later years....

We never actually dated, but not from trying but junior high wasn't the place...makes me wonder what she's doing nowadays.....

Thanks footluver for bringing back some great memories that I'd forgotten about!

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My biggest risk are massaging female soldier's feet in a military enviroment,I've done it out in the open and in door's,the 1 time I could have got busted,I was giving this chic a massage,and I was thinking(damn I'd like to suck those toe's)while I was massaging 1 foot the other was kinda close to mr.willy and it started getting hot down there,then BAM! I was hard as a rock,an she felt it,she was kind of shocked,and she ask me about that the next day,so that was a close 1.She was like WHAT WAS YOU THINKING ABOUT! I was like I don't know guess I was just day dreaming about some thing [Laugh] ,so for now on I guess I'll just have to make sure their feet aren't near the demon down below. [Thumbs Up] [Laugh]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once before the wife and I were married I was chilling at her house in her bedroom.. I had just gotten off my tour and was scheduled to be back in another 3 hours for another 12 horu tour. Needing some relief Kim offered her feet since we hadn't much time.. She had placed one foot to my face for me to smell after wearing her black leather hooker boots all day and the other was she was rubbing up and down my shaft with her sole.. As I was rubing one out her mother knocks on the door and begins to open it. Thank god for pillows.. I don't think she saw anything however I do believe she thought something was going on.. But after she left i was given the privilage to finish on her toes.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes when I see my gf fell asleep after working the whole day and she still wears the same socks the whole day at her work I will take deep breaths from her feet to enjoy!
Or if I should be lucky that she have worn nylons for work I always search for them and will inhale deeply! [Drool] [Drool]
And my risk is that she will find and see me doing this!
She dont like me to do this! But its the only way for me to get my favorite smell of her beautiful feet!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDHSFootGuy
Major Player
Member # 2069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDHSFootGuy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hrm, lemme think. When I was around 13, my dad always took me up into the mountains to a close family friend's house, who had a daughter about my age. For shortage of space, I always slept in her room on the floor at the foot of her bed (lucky for me). I swear, she was the heaviest sleepers I can remember; I used to always lightly suck her toes and lick her soles while she slept, and sometimes bust a nut in her shoes, if I was sure it would dry by the next day.

Also, I've recently stolen a few pairs of socks from the band room: There's a separate room with hundreds of wooden cubbies behind the band room to stash instruments in, and after marching every day, girls stash the same shoes and socks to change into. They usually don't take the socks home until after a week, so I've managed a few quick sniffs and once taken a pair home. It's like heaven in that room [Smile]

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of years ago while my ladyfreind & her mate were asleep, Im ashamed to report that I took a picture of her mate's wide-left foot unfortunatly her right one was hidden behind the foot buffet & as they are both light sleepers I sensed that if I had tried to move the buffet one of them would have woken up before I had the chance to take the picture so I had to be quick & get on with it but it was worth it when the pictures came back as i became the prould owner of a picture of her mate's wide-left foot complete with bright red-nail polish & I could'nt wait to to put attatch a bit of blue-tac to the picture & put it on my bathroom -wall as it is the nearest Im ever likely to get to cuming all over her feet I guess. I know that my experiance is not as daring as those above & Im well aware that during those 10 mins in which they were asleep I could have done anything but To be fair I felt guilty enough as it was as my lady let's me do all most anything to her feet & Im sure she would have had every right to fel devestated if I had either licked her mates toes or masturbated upon them. The frustrating thing is that her mate's husband does'nt even appreciate his wife's beautiful wide-feet as he demonstrated when she put both her feet into his lap at her last birthday party & he looked at her as if she had just pissed on the living-room carpet or something & I thought what an ungreatful so & so he was.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manwithnoname
Member # 2761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manwithnoname         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! First time post & did this bring back some memories! The first that pops into my head is when I was about 20 I worked at a hotel and a co-worker was having a party. She was in her 40s, married & had several kids, but I always thought she was hot! Always had brilliant red finger nail polish on. Anyway, she had a whirlpool outside & at one point it was just her and me in it. I couldn't control myself and when the jets where going I was rubbing Mr. Happy and after about the third cycle I blow my load! I think she knew, but never said anything.
The second one is when I used to work convention security (graveyard). There was some trade show going on & I noticed a pair of heels underneath a table. I had a partner at this show, but he was old and fell asleep somewhere, so I went back and grabbed the shoes, took em to the john and rubbed on out. She must have noticed something because the next nite the shoes were gone! There are more, but those are the most exciting!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My incident doesn't include any masturbation, but I feel it's important enough to mention.

My friends and I visited this nightclub in Jacksonville, NC. We were only in town for a few days so we partied as much as possible. I had been drinking quite a bit and was staring at feet all night! There were two gorgeous women dancing together on a platform. From where I was sitting, their feet came to my chest. One of them was wearing open-toe mules! (My favorite!!) So out of the blue I asked her to place her left foot on the railing; it was closer to me--and she did! I quickly sat my drink on ledge and kissed her foot. I couldn't be happier. From her reaction I could tell she wasn't expecting it. That night I felt like the only foot freak in the room, and didn't care! She didn't dance on that platform the rest of the night.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manwithnoname:
She was in her 40s, married & had several kids, but I always thought she was hot! Always had brilliant red finger nail polish on. Anyway, she had a whirlpool outside & at one point it was just her and me in it.

Hot, in her 40s, and wearing brilliant red nailpolish? Oh yeah, I like her already!! By the way, welcome to Wu's, manwithnoname!

[Wu]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed, manwithnoname, welcome to the forum and thanks for the post!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links