Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest Risk You Ever Took (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Biggest Risk You Ever Took
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long story, but I guess that's my weakness here.

In high school, a friend of my had his pool open during the spring and summer. I was over there once for a get together. His sister was hanging around the pool in her bathing suit and had a bandana tied around one of her ankles (ankle bracelets, etc, drive me nuts). I couldn't keep my eyes off it all day and actually brought it up, asking her why she had it on, and so on. Some time later we all ended up playing Marco Polo. Whenever I was "it", I'd keep my eyes open a crack (everyone does this anyway) and try to get near her, and almost every time I grabbed at the bandana foot. I got lucky a few times, which felt pretty incredible. Anyway, after the game ended, she said to me sort of playfully "My feet aren't safe around you" which stopped me in my tracks, but I laughed it off.

It felt really strange, and to this day i think she kind of knew I liked feet. We were sort of friends our selves, and I sometimes dreamt of telling her in confidence and fantasizing that she'd let me play with/cum on her feet, but I guess that's what frustration will do to you. Anyways, I felt exposed, but I was thinking with my lower extremties so I still stuck around. We all were sitting around their patio b.s.ing, and I snuck glances at her feet (especially that one) whenever I could. She kept dangling it, or stretching her toes out, and the bandana was wrapped so perfectly around her ankle I couldn't take it. I said I needed to use the bathroom, and went to their upstairs one with a lock on it, and started jerking off. Unfortunately, like an idiot I ended up shooting it all over the toilet, and spent forever wiping that up as best I could, when someone knocked on the door and almost gave me a heart attack. It was my friend (the one who lived there) and I had to tell him I had "the runs" really bad (embarassing in and of itself) to cover it up. I def. think he (or she) knew, though.

Hope you enjoyed my novel, ha ha.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
memphis931
Board Regular
Member # 15859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for memphis931   Email memphis931   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok ive had alot of experiences like i took my moms friends shoes and sniffed em and jerked off and i always taake this girls shoes when she aint lookin and jerk off in em there salot more
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the guy who commented me... The shoes I had, I eventually threw away. Its a real burden keeping womens shoes and hving friends an dfamily come ove rto your room ... what if they find it?!

However, you kno whow I said I am trying to smell my friend's mom's feet? Well I finally got the chance. We went on a 2 day vacation trip and I was invited...

We first arrived at the hotel room and they went somewhere, so I decided I wanted to "sleep" because I was tired.. So I was basically the only one in the room..As soon as they left, and the first chance I got I went and found one of her shoes, I quickly inhaled it, it didnt smell so much, but thinking about it made me hard and I jerked off and came in her shoes...

....a few hours pass and we have dinner, then we returned to the hotle room....

....In the hotel room, I waited for my friend and his parents to sleep. Then I got up and tried smelling her feet.(note tried) My heart was beating hard and I was breathing very heavily. I dont think I have every breathed like that. Not from Sex, not from anything! So as soon as I got close enough she moved, so I went back down (beside the bed, on the floor) and waited for a couple of minutes, then as soon as I was gonna get up she woke up and went to the restroom.. I waited til she closed the door, crawled to the underside of the restroom door and peeked and could see her feet. I pulle dout my cock and began jerking off, then she finished, so I quickly crawled back into place and waited for her to get back in bed... She finally doze off again..

So the first night her feet were actually tucked in the sheets, so I just stuck my hand in until i touched her soles.. Just from finger to her sole contact excited me greatly! So by touching her soles with one hand, and laying down on the floor on my back, I jerked off with my other hand, violently until cumming.. I was afriad she would wake up from my jerking off vibrations transmitting to the bed, even though just my other arm was on the bed, touching her sole.
I smeared my cum in her shoes there and slept.

Next day... It was night again and I was determined that I was going to get my way.

I waited for her to doze off again and her feet were out in the open. I snuck up and inhaled... ( Now I wasnt at the hotel the wwhole time the first or 2nd day) So I dont know if she took a shower or not ( because I prefer smelly feet)

My nose less than 1/8 of an inch away from her sole. I was kind of disappointed at no smell. Because when I used to smell my mom's feet, they smelled so musty and salty. and now this was a downgrade. But I sure liked the way they looked better.. My friend's mom's feet were a size 8 or so, with meaty soles and semi short and stubby/chubby toes. But they looked damn delicious..

So going on withthe story I smeled them and started beating off, not that smelly at all. I still came.. Now for round 2. I became a bit bolder and started to finally lay my lips on her toes. I lightly licked her heel first then ran my ongue on her soft/very light hint of salty arch ( not even close enough for my preference) So I was still very turned on at my chance and her sexy feet. I lightly sucked her toes in fear of her waking up ( husband in the same bed!!!!)

Bottom line:

I finally got to smell her feet, touch her feet, kiss her sole, lick her sole, suck on her toes, touched my tounge on all 5 toes and I came a few times to her feet LIVE.

and maybe not a big deal to some. I accomplished a small goal I have been fantasaizing about for a very long time.

That is all

* sorry If poor grammar was used and bad english. I rushed writing this, because I was getting excited thinking about it and I dont feel like proofreading it. [Wink]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bikeguy14
Board Regular
Member # 26916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bikeguy14   Email bikeguy14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not many risky experiences here, But one sticks out.

A few months ago I was picking my grandfather up from work. I showed up a bit early, So I just sat there and waited. Than, I noticed my cousins girlfriends dirty socks on the floor. (I didn't have my vehicle, but my cousins.)His girlfriend is hot, and has great feet. Size 7's, high arch, medium length toes, silky smooth soles, and no polish, or a french pedicure. She always goes barefoot, and I'm pretty sure she's into feet. Anyways, I couldn't resist and had to smell her socks. I sniffed, and instantly got a throbbing hard on. I just had to rub one out. I put my hand in one sock and held it to my nose and mouth and inhaled with my nose, and licked it, and put the other one over my meat and jerked off with it. It was super sketchy, since I'm sitting in a full parking lot, in broad day light, no tinted windows, in front of the main street of town, and waiting for my grandfather to come out, But that just added to the excitement. I had an awesome 10 minute jerk with her sweet smelling and tasting socks, fantasizing about having my way with her feet, and finished it off with a creamy load in them.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My risks started when I about seven or eight. We had a pool, and my mom had a friend who was a hot airline stewardess, who would often go barefoot when she came to our house. She was lying by the pool, and I asked if I could smell her feet. She thought I was a silly kid, so she said yes! I sniffed them, even though they didnt smell. Later, she did tell my parents, but I didnt get in trouble, because everyone thought I was a silly kid.

The other risks were a bit later on. One time, when I was about sixteen, I asked my co best friend's sister to smell her feet. She got pissed, and shut the door, saying no. A bit later, his mom, who was also cute, virtually said it was normal for adolescents to like feet, and basically offered me her feet to smell. Her husband was home, so I didnt do it, and I never got the opportunity to ask her again, as I was uncomfortable.

Other opportunities were about three years later. On the night my parents seperated, when I was nineteen, I had my other best friend ask his sister if I could smell her feet. He claims he did, and hes always honest, so I have no reason to believe he didnt. She said no, though. A bit later, I asked him to ask her if I could take pictures of her feet, tops and soles. She said no to that, too.

Another risk was with the same best friend's ex girlfriend. They were still friends, and one day I drove her to a far away amusement park. As a repayment, I had him ask her if I could smell her feet. Again, he said he did, but she said no.

Finally, biggest risk of them all. In high school, I had a cute guidance couneslor named Sandy who was in her 40s. One day, as we were discussing academics, and such, I brought the conversation around to feet, and then asked if I could smell her feet. She got pissed, and said no. That one might have been the most dangerous, because I could have gotten suspended or expelled.

Those are some of my risky foot escapades.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just about every Summer for the last (undisclosed) number of years, I have entertained company that usually includes a few lovely women of varying ages. At some point during their stay, they will inevitably congregate on my dock; watching all these bikini-clad barefoot women eventually becomes too much to bear. I will excuse myself for a few moments to run up to the house offering to bring refreshments back. There are a lot of stairs to climb so this modestly reduces the risk but people will make the trip. While up in the house, I will take a few moments to "run one off" using the prettiest girl's shoe/thongs/etc. as the receptacle. I return to the dock with what things were required by my guests.

OK, not a great story. Otherwise, the riskiest thing I've done is to go through Customs with the rest of the guys from the bands I played in.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend has 3 hot ass sisters all in their early twenties and talk about a shoe selection..they have atleadt 120 pairs of heels and joggin shoes. and every time since i was about 15 whenever i slept over i would go in the middle of the night and sniff th hell out of all those shoes and bust in a few of them.

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow MitchC you really dug up an old thread. This one is going on its 4th birthday.

One really big risk I remember taking was about 20 years ago when I was in college. My best buddy lived in the town and we always hung out. She was a real hottie too. She was 5'2", 36 X 24 X 36, 110lbs, natural blond hair, and wore a size 6 1/2 shoe. We did everything together except fuck unfortunately. The thing was everyone thought we were because we were always together and even took all the same classes. That was a frustrating time in my life to say the least!

Anyway, I was over at her house after class in her studio where she was working on a sculpture at her work table and I was drawing in my sketchbook. I recall she was barefooted and her nails were painted a deep red. Her parents were in another part of the house preparing dinner so we were pretty secluded. At one point she started complaining that her feet were killing her, so I offered to rub them for her as I have done before.

I pulled my chair up behind her as she was standing continuing her work and she lifted her foot up for me. I took it in both hands and started rubbing it. I remember her foot was warm and a little sweaty and when I sniffed my fingers I could catch the scent of the leather from the sandals she was wearing earlier that day. With that going on it was starting to get a rise out of me so to speak.

Well, I figured I had nothing to lose and as I rubbed her foot I moved it down toward the raging hardon that I was sporting in my shorts. I touched the tips of her toes to it while I continued to rub her foot. She just continued working, didn't pull her foot away, nor said a word. I thought to myself "FUCK YEAH!" and continued on pressing her foot with more pressure covering it with her toes to her instep as I massaged. I continued on for probably 10 minutes while she stood on one foot and I felt I was ready to explode in my drawers so I stopped.

That's when she lifted her other foot up and said, "Now you have to rub this one."

Holy mackerel! I must've been dreaming. Anyway I complied with her request and began rubbing her other foot while she still worked on her project with her back turned to me. This time though I couldn't hold back and while I had her bare heel on my member I spooged big time in my shorts. Right when I came she pulled her foot away too without a word. And it was almost time for dinner.

She went to the dining room and I remember making a break for the little bathroom to... uh... clean up. I remember going in and closing the door as a stain was spreading across the front of the shorts and discovered there was not one scrap of T.P.! Egads!

Anyway I discreetly called out for a roll to her and managed to clean up before joining them at the table. Not a word about this came up after that.

Until years later when we had both graduated and got married to our S.O. She said she knew what I was doing, but didn't really care. She just wanted a foot rub. She still sends me pics and clips of her feet from time to time to this day.

The whole truth with no embellishments!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I did, lol, actually, Bikeguy posted before me, so I think he actually dug this up. Some great experiences in this thread.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right in work under my desk... And trust me its not a place where it is easily concealed.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Wow MitchC you really dug up an old thread. This one is going on its 4th birthday.

He sure did! From my "early days" on the forum. But it's nice to see the thread added to and to re-read the old posts. Some of my finest recollections!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I met my first webmistress in person and moved for her after we hit it off...I have lived here ever since and was the start of SLT...hard for me to date "civilians" since..."they just don't understand." DJ Jazzy and Fresh Prince

Who said I was a boob man, only a boob, man!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my first post on a foot board that contains any sort of "content," and I've been dying to let atleast one experience out somewhere to give back a little bit to all of the other people who have given me such great stuff.

I have one that is similar to LeDaemon. I also had a best friend that I hung out with quite a lot. I pined after her for a good few years, but she never returned the affection. She was very into our friendship, still is, and I don't regret much about our relationship back then.

I'll try to make the intro brief - She had nowhere to stay, and I offered her my place for as long as she needed it. She took me up on the offer, and we made plans to meet up in the next town over where she was temporarily staying. We hung around the town for a good 7 hours, walking from place to place, then caught a bus back to my town to call it a day.

Back at my house she was sitting right next to me, and she had removed her shoes, so of course I got a one track mind from that point on. I thought about how she had been on her feet most of the day, probably wearing herself out and working up a bit of a sweat, we had even played some hacky sack with some people at one point (she was sort of hippyish, and what the hell hacky sack is kinda fun)...

I believe she started messing with her toes the instant her sneakers came off, as if giving herself a half-hearted massage, and I instantly offered to take over for her. She declined at first - even though I had done this for her a couple of times before - But I just grabbed one of her socked feet with the sole facing me and started kneading into it, saying something along the lines of "are you sure??"

Then she let out this really quiet moan that probably only my ears would have caught (this has to be the best thing about giving a foot massage..) and said okay, she made it seem obvious her feet were hurting. She swung them up on my lap.

It was great how it all hit me at once, I could smell them before they even touched my jeans. It wasn't room-filling odor, but just enough so that if you tilted your head a certain way you would get the full effect.. Something I'm personally into, I know not everyone is, but this was a perfect situation for me.

I started to really work on those things. Her socks were really quite sweaty and warm, and looking back I almost regret not rubbing them with the socks on for a little bit longer. Instead I stripped off the socks after a couple of minutes. The socks had left some blue lint on her feet, and I was rolling it around on her soles and making little balls out of them, chuckling a little bit to sort of lighten the mood, not make it overly sexual and weird her out.

The whole time she was simply sitting there watching tv. She definitely was enjoying it, but unfortunately didn't really give off a whole lot of signals that she was really digging it. Eventually I put some lotion on there, and that may have been better for me than for her. The scent turned into a 50/50 mix of sweat and lotion, even after 20 minutes of running my hands all over them it was strong enough.

Here's where the balls come in - I grabbed my digital camera and took some videos. Her feet were hanging over the edge of my couch just enough, I got some sole shots from below. I have since lost the clips, but when I had them I went to them atleast a couple times a week.

you know, looking back on this situation, I remember that she had even asked me that night as this was happening if I had a foot fetish, and I said no. It didn't bother me much to not tell her, I don't know if she would have reacted negatively if I fessed up, and I was already getting one of my desires fulfilled.

That's really it for that night. Eventually the massage ended, she thanked me, and slept in the extra bed in the next room over. The entire time she stayed at my place (3-4 days), the socks remained exactly where I had tossed them after removing them. Over time you could tell that they were really well worn, they stiffened up a little bit and still had some significant smell to them... and since she slept in the other room every night, I got to have something to remember that night by for the next few days.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
phanton22 said, (para.)

quote:
But I just grabbed one of her socked feet with the sole facing me and started kneading into it, saying something along the lines of "are you sure??"

...Here's where the balls come in ....

Balls make ideas reality! X Story!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have two stories that I think that might be noteworthy for this particular thread.

The first story take place a little while back. My then fiancee was spending the summer with her parents at the beach and I had to stay behind because, well I didn't get the summers off. I had planned for a long vacation during the fourth of july holiday and I was going to make the five hour drive down to see her and spend the week with her.

It had been over a month since the last tiem I saw her and I didn't really have much tiem for myself to handle little things like relieving backed up pressure if you know what I mean.

So I pulled into the resort that I was going to be staying at for the week and there she was waiting for me in the parking lot. I checked in and we both made a hasty march to my room, which was one of those ocean front, whirlpool suites. The mood was somewhat romantic. Some say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I say absence makes your rod grow faster. I decided that I wanted to catch a view of the ocean at sunset and she joined me out on the balcony. As I sat on one of the lounge chairs and she sat across from me, she started to play a little with my package. It was starting to get a little dark and I looked at her and smiled and said that why not do it out here. Well I didn't have to twist her arm to get it done.

Next thing I know I got my pants down and I feel these tow wonderful and soft size 7.5 rubbing my meat like there was no tomorrow. I thought the moment was a safe one to tell you the truth. but then the beach lights came on. Now they weren't directly pointed back at the hotel, but the back wash of the light took away a lot of the cover that the night had given us. But even though we were slightly exposed to anyone on the beach that mgiht happen to look up right then, she refused to stop. This was kind of a major turn on for me.

But the moment wasn't to go completely unnoticed. Between closing my eyes and trying to stiffle my moans and sighs of pleasure, I saw a group of girls. maybe college age, more likely high schoolers, looking up at our balcony pointing and covering their mouths from either laughter or shock. Either way I didn't care, hell they looked cute in their bikinis and so did my girl and a few moments later I was shooting my own fireworks onto my girl's feet celebrating my way the great 4th.

The second story is not quite as long I hope but this was probably the riskier of the two.

A friend of mine had invited me to go on vacation with her and her husband into the mountains. Now this girl was hot. I mean super hot. Five feet tall, size 4.5's. Blond hair blue eyes, hips and legs. DSL's. Hotness I tell ya.

The first night in we all decided to take a dip in the big whirlpool bath outside and sit and look down the mountain into the valley and enjoy the scenery. I start to feel something rubbing my leg. It was soft fleshy and had toes. I figured it out pretty quick. And since I was pretty certain it was the dude, I gave a quick look to her, my heart racing a mile a minute and she looked at me and gave me a wink and a smile.

Next thing I know I got a foot caressing my crotch through my swim trunks and I made a decision right then that I needed to just go with the flow and let what was going to happen, happen. So I "adjusted" myself beneath the bubbles and pulled my cock out and let her have at it.

Some minutes later he excused himself from the whirlpool to go talk to his friend that he had invited and I was left alone with the wife who proceeded to get em to flow into the water like a whimpering baby.

It turned out that he and his friend had been having an affair for some time and the wife had caught onto it and thus invited me along in the hopes I would take her mind off of what was going on, since we had fooled around before when they had separated for a few months before deciding to give it another go. So yeah I was in the woods, on a mountain, and I was getting a footjob from a man's wife while he was int he whirlpool with us waiting on his mistress to wake up from her nap after the long drive. I've been known for doing stupid shit from tiem to time. lol

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links