Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest Risk You Ever Took (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Biggest Risk You Ever Took
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 13 years old and my neighbors had a new years eve party. One of my school teachers was there as well as my parents and about 25 other people. I kept sneaking over, I copped a few drinks and had a little buz going. My dad pulled me aside and sez Mrs Walch (my teacher) will be coming over at midnight to use the phone to call her husband who was working midnights. Ok 12 midnight rolls around and here she comes. Dam!... I had a huge crush on that women and she was looking good. Black dress, black nylons and black high heels. She was toasted, I mean she was too drunk to dial the phone. She sat on the couch and I dialed up her husband. She slipped her shoes partially off and I sprouted wood. I went to the dining room and I was peeking around the corner, looking at her nyloned feet. By then she had both legs extended and was arching her feet and toes. She was talking to her husband and making no sence whatsoever. I, being the good little host slid a hassock under her feet and started rubbing her feet. She coverd the mouth piece of the phone and said that feels good. I was on my knees and those feet in my face, I couldnt help myself. First I kissed her toes on both feet, then I kissed both of her soles and went back to the toes. They smelled wonderfull and I lost control. I went back and forth like winshield wipers kissing both of her soles and toes. She had already hung up the phone and was kinda passed out. I licked the soles of her feet and toes and shot a massive load in my boxers. That was my first, The mosty risky and best. .And NO, I never heard anything more about it.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this:

About 10 years ago, when me and my wife were still dating I used to find excuses to send her upstairs to "look for stuff" while I sat there and sniffed her sister's socks and sneakers and jerked off RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN WITH MY PANTS DOWN!!! and shot my wad in literally 1-2 minutes.. all the while her parents were two rooms down the hall!!! and NO, I never got caught! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've taken a few risks along the way.

I remember one early episode in high school where I rubbed one out playing pocket pool during a movie in class while staring at a girl's feet. She was wearing nylons and a pair of pumps. She began dangling her shoe off of one of her feet and I think she eventually just let both shoes slide off.

I've had one or two girls play footsie under the table along my leg, as well as a couple other girls who put their feet in my crotch under the table, all in public places. The latter girls definitely knew they were turning me on!

I've had a few footjobs with girls underneath the covers in bed while there were other people in the same room.

I've also sucked/licked a few girls' toes/feet while they were sleeping. A couple of these episodes led to me rubbing Mr. Happy on their soles and toes until I came.

I've had only two risky episodes dealing with a girl's shoes out of the, maybe, 4 episodes I've had dealing with shoes in total. One was went I went out with a friend of mine and this friend ended up inviting one of her girlfriends at the time out to go partying with us. This friend of hers was pretty stuck up and quite bitchy. After going out and partying, I stayed the night at my friend's house, as well as my friend's bitchy friend. It was summer and this bitchy friend had worn a pair of black leather slide sandals. Everyone had gotten a good buzz on from partying so they all fell asleep pretty quick. I ended up sleeping on the floor and couldn't get comfortable all that soon. I then spotted the sandals and slowly made my way over to get them by the light of a lava lamp that was on in the bedroom. Once I got them in my hands, I inhaled along the toe end of the sandals and it had a pretty nice aroma of female foot scent and leather. This started getting me going so I eventually started fucking one of her shoes and came along the sole and toe portion. I ended up rubbing my cum all along the sandals and called it a night. Needless to say, the bitchy friend put on her sandals the next morning where my cum had been only a few hours before and was none the wiser.

In another episode, I was part of a Christmas show one year and they had hired a magician to perform for the beginning part of the show. Everyone, pretty much, had to share the same dressing room area and I had noticed that the magician's assistant, who, incidentally, was really hot looking, changed her entire wardrobe to go on stage, including her high heeled pumps. After changing, the magician and the assistant had to go and set up all their stuff for their act. Fortunately, the dressing area was well away from the stage so no one was really around, as everyone was, pretty much, busy making last minute checks before the show. Still there was some risk of someone walking by and sticking their head in. I was able to make my way back to the dressing room area alone. The shoes she had worn prior to changing were out in full view. I grabbed the shoes and went behind a partially enclosed area in the dressing room and had my way with them, sniffing and licking them and, ultimately, came inside of one of her high heeled pumps. I cleaned up the mess and got out of there before anyone knew where I was.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Fate111's last story made me recall something I had totally forgot... a few years ago I worked at a fast food restaurant, and you know those little "crew rooms" in the back where people put their stuff, etc. Well on TWO separate occassions I sniffed female employees sneakers! The first set , this was I'd say a good 4-5 years ago now... she was blonde, 17, her feet were size 8 and she had left her sneakers on the floor after she changed into her work shoes... they were soooo smelly!

And the other happened about a year after that... this girl was asian and she was probably about 16 at the time... she had smaller feet and I picked her sneakers right up and inhaled like there was no tomorrow and I even licked the soles of the insides of her sneakers! I did this for a minute or two, I didn't jerk off or anything, but it was VERY RISKY considering the fact that this room was right behind the kitchen, and people were walking by all the time! Imagine me trying to explain THAT ONE if I got caught! But I never did!

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a great thread

I wish I had the guts (or is it perversion? [Smile] ) to do those things

How do you get aways with sucking on a girl's toes and jerking off on to her feet while she's sleeping? Are these girls really heavy sleepers or did they just let you do your naughty thing and pretend like they didn't know? I've always wanted to do that but the fear of being caught has stopped me.

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelli Moore
Board Regular
Member # 2402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelli Moore   Email Kelli Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm....I leave my shoes at work sometimes.....

--------------------
I'm an innocent little foot slut.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raveon
Board Regular
Member # 1989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raveon   Email raveon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelli Moore:
Hmmm....I leave my shoes at work sometimes.....

Are they still there when you get back? Because if I worked where you worked for SHURE you wouldn't see them ever again [Wink] haha! Either that or you'd find a surprise the next time you put them on... [Jerkoff] hehe! [Joint]

--------------------
"A fan. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. You're to kind.
Luv,
Kelli"

Kelli Moore is my fav [Wink]

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing too risky...In high school this girl I had a crush on would alway slip out of her shoes. So in every class we were in together I would position myself so I could enjoy the full view. One day on the bus ride home I had the seat to myself across from her and she had her seat to herself. I sat longways in the seat as she took off her shoes. Had a wonderful view the whole way home. Couldnt get in the house fast enuf to jerk off.

In college I would go to the library to study find a spot next to a girl who would slip out of her shoes...and enjoy the view...when it got too much would go to the bathroom and jerk off.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty Mike, The risk of being caught used to put me off too but last December I plucked up the courage to ask my lady's mate if I could take a decent picture of her right foot as I already had quite a few of her left foot & since then I have offered her a job as a cleaner at my flat & because her trainers rub the back of her heels I rub some cream into them for her & then massage & Lick her feet as well as painting her Toenails . to my surprise as well as pleasure she recently asked if we could start playing Footsy too & she is absolutly fantastic when it comes to playing Footsy.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend gave me a footjob in a movie theatre the other week
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peewee:
my girlfriend gave me a footjob in a movie theatre the other week

You & your woman really have got some searious bottle & you deserved to get away with it for your sheer cheek, Just as a matter of interest what did the other customers make of it I bet they were more interested in watching you two than the film were'nt they?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bossk7
Board Regular
Member # 8691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossk7         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 years ago I went on a cruise.

By the pool, there were lots of soles to gawk at, but the hottest girls were with their husbands/boyfriends.

After taking a dip, I'd come out of the pool, wrap a towel around my bathing suit, and pretend to read a book.

What I was acutally doing was masturbating to completion. No one ever knew, and I went off to half the girls on the ship. [Cool]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by bossk7:
4 years ago I went on a cruise.

By the pool, there were lots of soles to gawk at, but the hottest girls were with their husbands/boyfriends.

After taking a dip, I'd come out of the pool, wrap a towel around my bathing suit, and pretend to read a book.

What I was acutally doing was masturbating to completion. No one ever knew, and I went off to half the girls on the ship. [Cool]

Too be fair I think it is safe too say, we would have all done the same thing in that situationn!

--------------------

munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time I even got off to feet was in highschool. This beautiful chick i wanted for years sat right in front of me, it was summer of grade 10 and she always wore flip flops changing her nail polish every day to match! Every day she would dangle her flip flops in front of me and one day i said ok i dont caaaaare how much of a mess i make, I did the one hander outside my sweats and busted quickest i ever have...afterwards i was kinda disappointed at my decision making, but it was well worth it...I still think of those feet today....
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have taken many risk....hard to say what was the riskiest .
I guess the riskiest with a shoe was in the library or at the movies .
I guess the riskiest with feet was with girls sunbathing or asleep .
this story might top them all ....
one place I lived , the neighbors always had outdoor partys almost every weekend , always at night .
there was a deck on the back of their house that was about 2-3 ft off the ground , & it had a built in table (that couldn't be moved)
one weekend they were out of town , so I cut a hole through the deck , under the table.
the next party they had (just after dark) I made my way under the deck & to the hole I made .
I could sit on the ground & my head & shoulders would fit through the hole.I would sit there & look at the girls feet , shoes , watch them dangle .
a few partys later I noticed their dog was under one end of the table , & saw the dog lick one of the girls toes ! not much was said & the owner said "he dose it all the time" , so I thought I would try ..... when the dog was close to me , I would pick a pretty foot & lick it .
the owner would say "don't worry , the dog is harmless"
so I would keep doing it to any pretty foot that was close .
one girl even slipped off her sandal & I licked her toes & foot for about 15 minutes , I even took her sandal & cummed in it !
when she slipped her sandal back on she said "somebody dropped food in my shoe!" everyone laughed at that.
I kept that up almost every weekend that summer & the next .

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links