Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest Risk You Ever Took (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Biggest Risk You Ever Took
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick update on my earlier post, as my ladyfreind has recently informed me that she's well aware that I find her mates Feet a turn-on as well & providing I don't soak her mates feet in human milk it is ok & she even told me that I can give her freind a foot massage as it is an ideal way to help any women relax.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appaarantly she reckons it wil be fine lick her freinds feet aswell providing as she's already said that I don't unload any human milk on her freinds feet. So in the words of that great, Meat Loaf song, 2 Out Of 3 Ain't Bad.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not really big on taking risks because i dont like to deal with negative consequences. Ive done a lot of risky things in my childhood but so do a lot of kids. But since i was older, my moms friend was living with us for a couple years and when she would go to work i would sneak in her room and smell all of her sandals and whatever dirty socks she had laying around. Later before she moved out eventually got the chance to rub her feet a couple times too and the last time i did it was in my bedroom. My mom had left out to go to the store and i invited her in my room for a foot massage and we heard my moms car pull up so we dispersed as fast as possible and we never discussed it again.

She lives in an apartment not that far from me now. Hmm maybe ill post a topic about that.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Risky risky!
I am a painter, and work for myself.
Every now and then, I get a hot MILF customer.

One such instance:
Hot mid 30'5 MILF, nice ta-tas, always wearing heels. Got to working in her bedroom, and as I neared her closet, started having impure thoughts. I went in to inspect her shoe collection, which was vast, and naturally took ut my throbbing meat to see how it would look in her various slides, heels, and open-toe shoes. I look up on the shelf next to my head, and see a rubber dink, with what appear to be pubic hairs and dried coochie-juice, mmmm...
There was also a clip-on hair extension she used, and it smelled so sweet! I put my rag on the floor and rubbed it out on more than one occasion, with my eyes on the driveway to keep from getting caught.

Another:
Working for this couple, and when I had gone to look at the job, I noticed her beautiful bare feet, with the red nail polish. I snuck up to her room a few times on that job, to put my cock into her shoes, and get off.
She had like 100 pairs...
OH my...

Luckily, no close calls. I tend to keep a sharp eye out to not get caught.
And I usually will look around to make sure there are no hidden cameras, etc.
You can't be too careful.

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was a young boy( about 15 or 16) i used to smell my aunt's pantyhose or stocking when i found them worn in her bathroom, i knew she was in the kitchen but i can t help sniffing her hose thinking about her smelly feet

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caligula:
when i was a young boy( about 15 or 16) i used to smell my aunt's pantyhose or stocking when i found them worn in her bathroom

That reminds me... When I was in a band back in high school, we used to have our rehearsals at our drummer's parents' house. Our bass player used to go upstairs to use the bathroom, and he'd end up sniffing our drummer's mom's brassieres which he found hanging over the shower rod while he was in there. Lord only knows what else he did with them. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the last few years when I'm out of town and having a few drinks, I have a tendency to tell girls flat out how pretty their feet are. Most just say thanks and in a couiple instances it even started a conversation about my foot fetish. but a few have registered negative comments like "that's disgusting" or "that's weird". One girl got up and said "get away from me". Because of those rejections it always takes a bit of liquid courage to compliment a girl on her feet.

On the other hand, I went into a Hooters already half drunk about 2 months ago and I asked the bar tender to show me her feet and she took off her shoes and socks immediately without any hesitation as did every waitress in the place. They all thought it was cute. They were willing to let me take pictures but did I have a camera? NOOOOO! I have regreted that every day since! A couple of them had gorgeous feet. The manager thought it was funny and didn't seem to give a damn. I think because the place was slow at the time.

The negative comments were also very powerful and that's why I always feel I'm taking a risk. Those girls made me feel like a real ass.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 23 I was working in a hospital. That evening a woman in her 40's was admitted to MICU. She was behind a curtain. I went behind the curtain to perform my duties. I saw a woman with the most perfect bare feet I've ever seen in my life. Plus she had the highest arches of anyone I'd seen. Everything about her feet threw me into a frenzy of lust. After googling her feet a couple of more times, I ran down the hall into a private bathroom and mastubated. I've never been affected by anyone elses feet like that.
Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll share two quick stories. Used to work what we called night staff in the dorms when I was in college. I had a gf who worked the desk with me and when things would begin to quiet down it would happen, she would remove her shoe and take her sock half way down to try to get out of doing her rounds eventually, I talked her into a footjob, blew a load in my pants and of course a buddy cam up asking what happened knowing full well my feeling for feet, i told him I spilt soda. Move forward about 3 and 1/2 years, working at a hotel, same girl ( got her a Job where I worked. She was sitting at the switchboard and I moved in and opened up a newspaper that covered her legs and mine and she crossed her right leg over her left knee and the rest was history. there were other times at the job when we were almost caught but it was exciting and we are still close. The toes as she would call them were awesome.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COF
Board Regular
Member # 6438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for COF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One night me and my girlfriend went clubbing, she wore a gorgeous little black dress and high heels, I was staring at her feet all night. It was a very warm night, we came home and she fell asleep pretty much straight away. I was horny as hell so I just stood next to the bed and masturbated, and came on her feet. Cleaned it up and fell asleep. [Wink]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so i have a couple of stories and some of them are kind of well... risky, i guess. anyways i hope this is a place where people can understand my near obsession regarding feet. im truly driven at times to be near them so sometimes im not really using my brain. many of these instances took place in my teens and have stopped since i turned 18 since ive come to the realization that no matter how badly i dont just want, but NEED to be near CERTAIN pairs of feet, (im very specific)i need to have respect for a woman's space so having said that i want to reitterate once more before my stories begin that you have been "warned" so to speak. not that ANYTHING in them comes near to anything of a dangerous nature. ok im done. please dont laugh at me.

when i was maybe nine or ten i used to play with my friend's sister's feet while she slept. all the time. because i spent the night alot there were chances for that all the time. but i eventually came to want more. i loved the thought of her waking up and how ashamed of her feet she might feel. the realization that they are being closely examined, studied, truly worshiped. i love, with a part of myself i cant come into touch with, everything about a female pair of feet. so i started to crave their consious participation in what i need to feel so badly. its a role so to speak.
i rememberbeing at school and not being able to look up from the floor. my eyes litterally shooting from left to right in a desperate attempt to hold every single pair that caught my attention. i wanted to meet the girl that they lead to.so i finaly let go in ninth grade. this girl named Jude Rancis. gorgeous full bodied filipino girl. every day durring science i sat next to her at the front of the class and every day she wore flip flops or shoes with no socks. and every day she'd come in after lunch when it she was hot from being in the hot california sun relaxed from her meal, too tired to pay attention and sit next to me. and sure to come next was what i waited for every day and night. she slipped off her shoes and curl her toes so tight her feet made a C shape. and against her pink sole you could see the contrast against her coffee and cream colored brown toes. so finally i had enough of pretending to be sleeping. i had missed the whole year's lesson to put my head down and see her feet. i could have sworn she was doing it for me but i knew she had no idea. she probably forgot she had toes that day all together. it was reflexive. involuntary. so when we went to the library at the end of the year to return our books i had my chance. she was sitting with a bunch of other kids on some little couches and arm chairs. she took an arm chair opposite to where the other 2 or 3 were. then she let the heels of her feet hit the floor popping her flip flops off and crossed her left leg over her right. she fanned her toes and curled them so i knelt down hext to her and when she looked away i sniffed at her sole. i got so close my lips started to press against her sole. i then began very openly sniffing her toes and thats when she turned and saw me. the other kids had actually been watching all the time. i mean we were right infront of them. the girls looked freak out of their minds and Jude seemed a little tence herself. she wore a nervous smile and was looking into the eyes of her friends as if to relate to them that she didnt know what to do. i knew from earlier conversations with her that she thought her feet were big and they were sweating slightly. no dirt though but she seemed genuinely embarrassed to have her feet sniffed infront of her popular peers. not that they could smell them but the action, im sure, might have provoked such thoughts. they all kept quiet and still as if waiting to see that i wouldnt do anything crazier than that. so i took advantage of her stillness and took her big toe and put it in my mouth to suck on it. at that she pulled her toe out of my mouth and walked away leaving her flip flops.

the next time was at the beach when i was 17. a filipino girl was tanning on top of a wide concrete wall in a bikini bottom and tee shirt. her hands were proping her up from behind and she was looking around aimlessly at the passing specticals at Venice Beach. she was at least 23 or so. maybe about 5 feet 8 inches tall. athletic but not musculas with enoumous calves and thighs. large beads of sweat collected on her thighs and shins. you could even see a little on her feet. i walked up to where her feet were and sat next to them on the wall. she looked right at me as if a fly had landed 3 inches from her bared feet and dismissed me just as quickly. not seeming to care she continued her eyes wandering. i tried to look as if i was taking time ti rest myself. then i took her position and moved my hands out to my sides as if to be supporting my self and with my right hand grazed her toes rather noticably. she gave me an annoyed look and again continued not to let me bother her. her feet got restless then as if i had unsettled them. her toes wiggled discoordantly. she curled her toes tightly till the tips of her toes were pushing against her soles and you could barely see her toenails. she even did that thing where shed flex her second toe harder by curling her big toe over it. but what got me really hot was how she could do it with her middle toes too. she could get her middle three toes to curl by them selfs too. and the middle one curled farthest. her toes were pretty big too but they were very even. nice and plump too. she seemed comfortable airing them out in front of me. this made me anxious. i got down off the wall and tood next to it. it stood about 2 feet tall. i knelt down beside her feet and that when she looked at me. her two big feet still sitting out infront of her. i got down near them. all the while she's looking at me and im looking at her. from her angle im sure when she looks at me im sure her feet were in plain alignment with my face. i just stared at her. her feet started to look sensitive to my nearness. her legs stayed straight but her feet pulled back slightly from the ankle as if to avoid accidental contact her toes twitched alittle like a nervous spasm. they spread and wiggled a little and then i moved in closer to where my face was an inch from her sole. her big toes curled in surprise. finaly i grabbed her feet from both sides like i was ready to eat a sandwich and started sniffing and kissing her toes. no sucking. no soles. just her wiggling toes. i was entranced by them and their flexability. i was lost. and it took me a while to realize she was afraid to move. she whimpered slightly and thats when i myself realized my position and left. that was the last time i think i'll ever do that. im sorry to everyone who may think im sick. i may be i've never told any one this but if youd like to say anything id apreciate constructive criticism. and just so that its known i am seeing some one about my obvious obsession. thanks again and dont forget i want to hear honest but not hurtfull responses. i know i did something wrong but im older and more willful.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Vasduten, You deserve to get away with your escapades for your sheer bottle & cheek.

--------------------

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Risky Business

I take big risks all the time when I take candid foot photos at my job. I gotta watch myself though because if I ever got caught I'd be one of those negative statistics you hear about in the news.

The risk factor adds to the excitement.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Some very shocking stories there! I have a few thou!!

I remenber going on hoilday when I was bout 15, it was my last holiday with my parents and my parents friends came with us who had 2 girls, one my age (who is super hot) and another bout 5-6 at the time, I was staying with my parents, the girls had the room next to ours, anyway some how I manged to get there spare room key by mistake, there were no numbers on them as they were keycards, so I deciced to go and have a look, I think they were by the pool, so I waling into there room which was very messy, and saw a pair of flip flops on the floor, anyway I moved into her bathroom and started to jerk off on to them, I was just about to the part of cumming when I heard the little girl singing, They were coming down the hallway towards there room SHIT, I qiuckly thru the flip flops to the floor and ran up to the door but it was to late they were on the other side of the door, so she opened the door only to find me there, very shocked she said "what the hell are you doing in my room", I quickly came up with, " I found this spare key in my room and it did'nt work in our room so I deciced to use it on our and it worked, anyway i heard your sister coming up the stairs and thought it would be funny to scare you" Pwww it worked!! I think! Nothing was said about it?

Also one night (Same people, different time thou, I was mabye 14) I had to baby sit for them round there house, while they and my parents had gone for a meal, the girl my age was out and the little girl was in bed, but the girl my age had left a pair of big heeled mules by the coffee table which I jerked of on to!!

That's all really, I have one more but it to do with womens underware!!

Cheers

FootFucker

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when my now wife and i started going out, way too early in the relationship when i was still afraid to talk about my fetish;you have got to underestand that i was very young and very in the closet about my footfetish and very afraid of her finding out about it. i once was talking pictures of her(not naked)but she was bearfooted and i took a pic of her feet "accidentally"

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links