Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest Risk You Ever Took (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Biggest Risk You Ever Took
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, we have a winner.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that has got to be the craziest and riskiest story I've heard.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have other stories , but not as good as this one !
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do tell
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loves licking feet:
I have other stories , but not as good as this one !

You've got big balls!

Tipping my hat...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got caught in a library masturbating into a women's shoe but she did not rat me out for it.Thank god I hadn't cum yet!I have other library stories also and the gray hairs that go along with them
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't someone on the forum here suggest a foot fetish sitcom??

I think loves licking feet's story would make for a particularly amusing episode.. I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stole a woman's flip-flop in aircraft on a long haul flight. I went to the bathroom and had a great jerk off session licking her sweaty flip-flop...the next morning, she had no idea
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...tickling a teacher's feet in a class trip in high school.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha! thats a funny one zamora, feel free to elaborate if the time comes

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 15 years old and was over at my friends house he was 16 and he had a sister who was 19 she was a lesbo and had a friend over I think she was 21 or 22 so i waited till everyone was asleep and went into her room grabed his sisters friends feet and sniffed one and licked the othere while i [Jerkoff] all over his sisters feet as soon as the cum hit her feet she woke up and made me lick it up 2 weeks later I was back over there it was just his sister this time that night i went to her room took off her socks [Jerkoff] in one while sniffing the other looked down and noticed her feet were dirty "I THINK THIS IS WHAT MADE ME LIKE DIRTY FEET" i licked those soles clean and stuck the cum filled sock back on her she did not wake up this time. the next morning she was looking at me weird though. 3 weeks later I was back over there one again waited till night time went in there no socks this time so i just licked and sniffed them blew a load of cum all over her soles and went to bed with cum dripping off of her feet. The next morning I was really getting a stare down. She is either she is like 25 or 26 now im 18 and i remember every second of it and I'm hanging out at his house all this weekend and she will be there thinking about this I might go after her feet again
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ....I have did that in the library too....
except I wasn't caught .
I left a big load in a girls clog ...then I moved to another seat to wait & watch .
it was GREAT to see her slip on her shoes !!!!

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amazing CJ, that you didn't get ratted out in that library.

Not sure if yours was a high school library or not, but any kid from my HS woulda ratted you out in a heart beat if they saw something like that, unless it was me that saw you, but then I'd be like WTF?! (but probably wondering if it was a hot girl's shoe)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my risky stories is kinda two pronged.

I took the sandals of this girl who was my long time crush. Hot blonde high school cheerleader who used to wear blue & white Asic Tiger cheer sneakers often. Anyway, she ended up at my place for spring break in college (in Daytona Beach) through her boyfriend, who happened to be a friends with my close buddies who were visiting. They all stayed at my apartment.

My friends left for home and she & her boyfriend stayed an extra day. The two of them went out for breakfast their last morning and I opted to stay home to do homework. I filled my camera roll with pictures of me doing everything to her brown well-worn leather sandals (licking & rubbing one out on them).

I almost thought I was gonna break the big toe loop in one of them, but massaged the wet cum stain out as much as I could and patting the leather toe strap until it reverted to normal size.

I positioned her sandals back where they were and she came back an hour a later with no accusations.

The embarrassing part was that I took the film-roll to Wal-mart to have them developed (this was back in 1998). I recall as I was purchasing them in line how i should've just done mail order development, but neither of the two girls involved in the purchase check-out said anything to me, although they were seemingly too quiet.

Who knows whether they had even seen the pics or thought anything of it; I had pics of my face licking them, me in the mirror taking snapshots, as well as close-ups of my happy rod stretching the toe loop.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hmmmmm...
Member # 12618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hmmmmm...   Email hmmmmm...   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at the begining of grade 8 the school had a little "getaway" to a camp for a week, on the second night there at around 3 am, i ninjad my way over to the girls cabins, the door was unlocked so i went in and rubbed and licked each of their feet while they were sleeping, then went back to my cabin and shot one off. i was crazy , but it was worth it =P

--------------------
Foot lover 4 life

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links