Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest Risk You Ever Took (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Biggest Risk You Ever Took
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great experiences Phanton and Xero- thanks for sharing!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sucked my girlfiends toes yesterday while we were making love. She just asked... "Do you like my feet?"

[Tongue]

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the biggest riskd I ever took was when I was working as a delivery boy for a store and this one woman would get deliveries every week. I loved getting the assignment because she always answered the door barefoot and they were perfect feet for me, broad with short toes and I could barely take my eyes off of them. Next to the door inside was a mat where shoes were left when they went in the house and she had several different types of shoes there, mainly boots and such, but one pair of well worn sandals, leather thong type with deep indents where her toes and ball of foot and heel would press and also dirty from much wearing. I would notice them each time and stare at them imagining her foot slipped into them. This day she had to go get some extra money and I couldn't resist, I knelt down and picked up those sandals and buried my nose in them and licked them and they smelled and tasted wonderful! I was licking them when I suddenly heard her coming back and I barely had time to put them down and she saw me just as I was straightening up. Her sandals weren't exactly the way she had left them and I was sure she could see a little wet on them from my licking and I was red with embarassment but she just looked at me with a little smile and gave me my money and I left hurriedly! I expected to hear about a complaint when I got back to the store but she hadn't called or said anything. My next delivery to her I was very nervous but she acted like nothing had happened and indeed she would always leave me alone for a few moments as she went to get her money and I would quickly pick up her sandals to sniff and lick them. She was a woman in her forties and married and I was still just a kid so I never had the courage to say anything to her but seeing her feet and those sandals never failed to get me excited and I think she enjoyed the effect it had on me.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 17 years old and I was at my friends house it was the middle of july and it was frickin hot. My friend his mom and me were sitting on the couch just watchin a movie havin a couple of beers it was about 1 or so in the morning and my friends sister walked in the door at that time she was 22 well anyway she was drunker then I ever seen before and she was wearing sandels she went into her room laid down and passed out so about 30 to 45 min after that I told every one that I had to use the rest-room well to get to there you had to pass through her room. I went in there and seen she was just on the bed no covers or sheets and the sandels still on her beautiful feet. I took them off and started to lick and smell them then I went to her feet I rubed them all over my face and smelled them for about 5 mins then I started to lick her soles and suck on her toes. The smell and taste was unbelevable where it was so hot. Then I just burried my face into her feet and [Jerkoff] it went all over her floor so I found one of her dirty socks and wiped it up and thew it into her dirty clothes basket the I took a pair of her nylons and very dirty socks and put them in my pocket I looked down at my watch and seen I was gone for about 30 min so I went back into the other room I sat down and about 3 of 4 min after that I here my buddy say wow man for some reason you smell an awfull like my sises feet I said dude your crazy and that was it. But the next dat my buddies sis was talkin to me and she said I hoped you enjoyed last night cause that will be the last.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister-in-law has known for years that I like her feet, and has a tendency to tease me with them occasionally, though I am fairly sure it is just a laugh to her. I suppose she also might feel a little flattered by my staring, if I read her right. She is very sexy, especially her feet and big bootie.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've rubbed a few off in the university libraries while watching barefoot girls studying.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these 'risky' stories ..... I have a few of my own ,if anyone wants to hear about them
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Junior year in HS: There was a girl in my Algebra class named Diane who had this cock-stiffening pair of legs and constantly wore skirts and pumps. I accidently dropped my pencil in class and tried to blindly grab it and instead made contact with her foot.

A couple of days later, she mentioned how she liked it, so it became a sort of a "thing" with the two of us. One day, while I was caressing her leg, my name was called to go the office immediately....you can only imagine the bulge in my pants that I tried to get down, all the while with her still dangling her pumps and showing her bright pink toes.

I think it was then that I came to accept my foot fetish. Thank You, Diane

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a couple of those too , DeLoatch
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did any of you guys almost do a "Risky thing", and then chicken out? I have one of those stories too, in college.

When I was in college, I started seeing this couneslor on campus to talk out issues while my parents were divorcing. Her name was Susan, and she was in her early 40's at the time, and very cute. She would always wear open toe shoes with red polished toenails in the early fall and late spring, just when school started, and right before it ended.

I saw her on and off periodically for years, and had planned to ask her about her feet, and to smell them. My plan was to take my last finals, schedule a session with her to talk about things, and the changes with leaving college, and to say "Goodbye", and then ask her to smell them while in the session. So, finals came, I scheduled the session, and we were talking, and I chickened out and couldnt bring myself to do it. I remembered how ticked my high school couneslor had gotten when I asked her. I didnt want to take a chance that I wouldn't graduate, or have my letters of recommendation revoked, or some crazy thing, so I stopped myself. Susan was very hot, and had cute feet. I always wondered to myself if her husband ever played with her feet or her toes. He was one lucky guy.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

never really 'chickened'out ... was just 'real sneaky'.....& still am !!!!
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might have a few more I could share
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay my biggest risk - I went to visit a friend at his apartment like five summers ago to go play some one-on-one basketball. He had to run back and forgot something (i think) and I was around waiting and noticed some cute girl reading a book as she lay on her tummy on a bench facing away from me....her dirty soles were right there and I was curious to know what they smelled like so with the thought she wouldn't look back, I slightly squat down and my nose was like RIGHT next to her soles, unfortunately there was no stench at all, but fortunately for me, I didn't get caught!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

should have did more than that , FootDude [Hump] [Hump]
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think I've seen this thread before, and really suprized that it started back in 04'. Plus appearences by the infamous 'Calico Jack'

Alot of amazing stories but the one that got to me the most, was "loves licking feet" and his cutting a hole in the deck story back on page 3. Freaky stuff [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links