Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some models that are interested in doing some feature model sets for the site. If any of you have any requests, post them in this thread. [Cool]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Requests for Models? or Feet Poses?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can request both if you'd like. So, if there are any particular models or themes, let me know.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unknown* models?

my request is always natural toes heh and that -sitting on the floor with the knees covering the chest area and the feet crossed- pose...with or without clothes [Wink]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My request is for plenty of polished toes (an assortment of wild colors!), plenty of bare thighs & calves, and perhaps some nice bonuses thrown in like anklets, tattoos, and eyepatches.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scenes in cars pedal pumping,hanging feet out windows, on dashboards. Lots of dipping shots like from behind with toes curled down onto the floor or back of shoe with wrinkled up soles..and we need more TIFFANY from barefootcamgirls..where has she been lurking?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Request for a model? Hoody-hoo! Dang, it's not very often a request like this get's asked, so I need some time to think it over, ponder some possibilities, work out a chart and-

Aw to hell with it! I want Mrs. Infatuated back! You already know the types of pics I like to see Brother Wu, and if you could actually get Perfect 10's Mrs. Infatuated back onto the scene (and what better and more appropriate comeback than with a Feature Model set?) doing an awesome barefoot set you would go from Bro to Legend status in my book Wu!

If you've got a rabbit like that in your magic hat Bro, please pull that long-earred sucker out! [Thumbs Up]

[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackpanther481
Board Regular
Member # 5414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackpanther481   Email blackpanther481   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I have some request I would love to see alot of dangling poses in mules or other types of sandals featuring Tina Marie or Elzbennet or both.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see the following doing foot worship or footjob photos:

Stephanie of stephsfeet.com
Alexis of footalicious
Maxine of cute girls feet
Tricia of extremefeetclips.com

there are plenty more but those are the ones off the top of my head

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet on floor together, toes wiggling. Standing or sitting. Pants with cuffs rolled above the ankle. No polish or jewelry, except one anklet. Slender feet with long toes.

droooolll

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost00
Elite Trooper
Member # 2945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost00   Email Ghost00       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis from Footalicious and Latina girls getting their feet worshipped by guys and giving footjobs with cumshots!!!.

Thanks

--------------------
Ghst

Posts: 494 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will stick with > Yea I have some request I would love to see alot of dangling poses in mules or other types of sandals featuring Tina Marie or Elzbennet or both. And also maybe janet mason, Or michelle of oh my hose..!!
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see one of the models having their feet urinated on, or doing it themselves.

And, i also want a model to have "LOVE 2 CORGI" on her soles.

Hey, i aint gonna get it, but no harm in trying.

We were asked first, people! lol.

Or, just the adorable Nicolette with bright red toes. Bare foot - but also in pink flip flops and short denim min skirt.

P.S. I still find it weird saying flip flops! But, i love it.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I want, Wu, is plain and simple.

Sexy young Latinas in flip-flops then taking them off and sticking their hot smelly sweaty soles right into the camera.

That isn't too much to ask, now, is it?? [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave100
Board Regular
Member # 5216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave100   Email shoeslave100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love more Latinas with french pedicures or white nails in sandals and mules.

I would LOVE also to see more pics of women dominating men with their feet: force smelling, toe sucking, feet in the face, but not so much trampling.

--------------------
Whatever the Mistress wishes is my command.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links