Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
noob saibot
Board Regular
Member # 5560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noob saibot   Email noob saibot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girls with big feet 10 and up painted toes long toes no short big toes
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zak
Board Regular
Member # 3597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd love to see some pis of the girls wearing thin white ankle socks.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you could get Arch Angel, that would be amaaaaazing!

Lots of squeaky clean feet!

More collge girls!

Thanks a million!!!

[Wu]

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
einsteineins
Board Regular
Member # 2970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for einsteineins   Email einsteineins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start out in tennis shoes and socks. Take off one tennis shoe and slowly remove one sock giving one bare and one covered foot. Then take the other shoe and sock off slowly and seductively. This would be followed by other barefoot shots with the shoes or socks showing in the background. A footjob at the end wouldn't hurt either.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see more GOTH/alternitive girls,LATINAS!!!! Girls with a pink or red tint to their soles(you know what I'm talkin about) and sheer black or white stockings...girls in poses sniffing their feet or another females feet,oh yea and girls with smaller feet(not stubby,but small)..
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arch Angel is so cute. I'd like to see good photos of her. Alas, her fella is a hopeless photographer.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlick
Loyal Member
Member # 5979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see Sky (the one who has pics on Footpixies.com) have her feet sniffed, licked, and worshiped. She has such bubbly looking toes and extra smoothe soles.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...So..What happened to the model interviews?
There hasn't been a new one in quite sometime..
I thought they were real hot..Any plans for the future ?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we all agree we want models with my name written on their soles.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babinsky2:
Ok...So..What happened to the model interviews?
There hasn't been a new one in quite sometime..
I thought they were real hot..Any plans for the future ?

Oh yeah... I have a list of models ready to go. I just haven't had time to put it together yet. Monique has agreeded to be the next model interviewed. I hope to start it next week.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Monique has agreeded to be the next model interviewed.
Which one? The Monique from feetmania or the Monique who has a twin? Either way it should be cool! [Thumbs Up]

Here's a request I wish I thought of earlier...
Claudia Darkwing! [Drool]

Give STARIA a holler, it might be do-able. I can hope anyway. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about FRANCINE and/or FANCY from FEET FAIR? Both are incredible! And if you can specify nail polish color, something dark for Frankie and ultra white for Fancy would be nice. And of course an emphasis on soles is always appreciated!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu, I'm a simple man with simple needs.

I would love to see the models pose in a wet environment: like wrinkled soles hangin' out of a bathtub, jacuzzi, or simply smuthered in baby oil (my fav). That always gets me going! Oh, and plenty of IN-YOUR-FACE close up shots!

P.S. Does anyone know the whereabouts of Mikayla Miles? [Cry]

[ March 19, 2005, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob55
Board Regular
Member # 6016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob55   Email footjob55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd really appreciate some more mature pics, but above all anything to do with Allure from barefootmaniacs. Thanks [Smile]
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Monique has agreeded to be the next model interviewed.
Which one? The Monique from feetmania or the Monique who has a twin? Either way it should be cool! [Thumbs Up]

Here's a request I wish I thought of earlier...
Claudia Darkwing! [Drool]

Give STARIA a holler, it might be do-able. I can hope anyway. [Fingers Crossed]

Hi Lou,

It will be Monique from Feet Mania. Not only is she prett and sexy, but she is one of the nicest models around. She has a great personality and is very helpful as well. She also bears a resemblance to Cameron Diaz. I tease her about that.

I'd love to have the other Monique for an interview as well.

I'll look into Claudia Darkwing and see what I can find out.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links