Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Poses in Flips-flops or thong sandals
and cranklets/shoewels.

- Variety of foot jewelry and foot jewelry placement. Single and multiple anklets and toe rings.

- Wet feet, especially car wash pics.

- Variety of polish colors and toenail decorations.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sitting in a chair or couch, crossed legs, no shoes [Drool]

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Requests Wow thanks WU.I would love to see Girls on standing on their tip toes showing soles.And also a lot of toe pointing right at the camera [Drool] Make sure they have nailpolosh from darks all the way to pastels.Also footjobs brother no doubt [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see outdoor poses, mabe in woods/forests so they get dirty. Bare feet and with flip flops kinda thing [Joint]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrToe
Loyal Member
Member # 1878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrToe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd really like to see Ivy of FeetDreams in the Featured Models section of the site. I mean that contribution set wiuth her just blew me away. Great legs and great feet! Mmmmmmm... [Drool] As long as her feet are not dirty I'd be happy to see a nice, sexy feature with Ivy on the site.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds good post, I would like to see some summer feet, meaning summer shoes I suppose, mules/sandals/flip flops and showing plenty of dipping dangling and foot play please?
[Kiss]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've discovered that I like chicks in laddered stockings, and Im not usually a nylon/stocking guy. Im a sucker for French Pedicures and dangling.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see Jenn do some sets for us, Wu (from Lexi's site).

I'd especially love to see her having her toes smelled and tongued by a guy and sucking her own toes.

Hope this is possible

[Tongue]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Models with large feet in The Pose, wrinkled sole close-ups, nails can be painted or unpainted, ankle bracelets are optional.

2. Any of the above, featuring Nikki. Her footjob pics are always welcome. [Smile]

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WallStreetBlues
Board Regular
Member # 3691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WallStreetBlues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soccer Mom!
Soccer Mom!
Soccer MOM!!!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClearHeels
Major Player
Member # 5839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClearHeels   Email ClearHeels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoe Dangling

Black Toe Nail Polish

Clear Heels

Posts: 158 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barolas
Board Regular
Member # 4396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barolas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sophie Sweet!
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
survival_NZ
Board Regular
Member # 5682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for survival_NZ   Email survival_NZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Wu,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Soccer Mom is a must,
all natural no polish I would like to see her feet
come out if shoes she has warn all day making her feet look fresh and silky soft.

--------------------
.... and they think we are interested in their looks...

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost00
Elite Trooper
Member # 2945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost00   Email Ghost00       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AGREE WITH FOOTBOY1 AND SHOESLAVE100.

"LATINAS WITH TAN FEET,FRENCH PEDS,CHUNKY TOES WITH OR WITHOUT MULES,HAIR TIED BACK WITH HOOP EARRINGS!!.ESPECIALLY GETTING THEIR FEET WOSHIPPED BY A GUY OR GIVING FOOTJOBS W/CUMSHOTS!!!.

I HAVE ASKED FOR THIS REQUEST OVER A HUNDRED TIMES NOW WITH NO LUCK!! LOL.

--------------------
Ghst

Posts: 494 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohmama
Board Regular
Member # 3781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohmama   Email ohmama   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu, ide love to see gazelle again ... is she still around cause i cant get into her site anymore.... If u could get her t be a feature model again that would be great ... she is so gorgeous
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links