Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it has to be anything in nylons, but i do love to see them getting soaked in the shower or bath and then showing their wet soles just superb.
Thanking you in advance wu!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WallStreetBlues
Board Regular
Member # 3691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WallStreetBlues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More up-close nylon shots;
How about a "Best of" or classic shots of years gone by?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleluvr19
Board Regular
Member # 10487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleluvr19   Email Soleluvr19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would also like to see more of this-
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/floorviews.html
Women pinching noses with feet and Women smothering faces with feet. [Thumbs Up] Thanks! [Wu]

Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
therealfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 15012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for therealfootlover   Email therealfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me i would love to see pictures of sexy feet taking a bath,leting the soap works its way around and between each and every toe down the arch and dripping off the heel,I have to stop now getting to horny
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boelie
Board Regular
Member # 4988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boelie   Email Boelie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Molly (SolesofSilk)
Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reese
Board Regular
Member # 9720

Icon 6 posted      Profile for reese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soles+wrinkles, in all combinations possible
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farukh112
Major Player
Member # 6675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farukh112   Email farukh112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello wu,
i have only one request and that is " please tell me how to post my Mistress's feet pics in this site "
and why is this site so complicated in terms of posting something? u can also email me at khan_fysal@yahoo.com

--------------------
farukh112

Posts: 122 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see sexy bare feet with long toenails and different toenail polish on each toenail.

Can anybody tell me what happend to leidy's site that is mytoes4u.com?????????/

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janes Feet
Board Regular
Member # 15298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janes Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Janes Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there Wu,

How are you.

I have tried a couple of times now to get my site onto your web page but have never received a reply when submitting it.

Please can you help me get my great free site onto your links pages.

I think the world should see my feet.

Love Jane X

www.janesfeet.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about more platform flip flops, I don't see enough of them...that'd be good
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stoo
Board Regular
Member # 15449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoo   Email stoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about some toes getting sucked up a hoover and some shots with feather dusters between the toes?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zak
Board Regular
Member # 3597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

Id love to see some pics of girls wearing white ankle sox - nice thin tight ones.

Thanks

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about some cartoon pictures? Like in the artwork selection? If you need to know why I'm asking this, please, by all means, check my post in the foot talk. Anyway! That would be very helpful.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gojiita00
Board Regular
Member # 16372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gojiita00   Email gojiita00   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive always wanted a vid of one with pink toenails and is waring flip flops. She starts a little away and a piece of gum is a little in front of her and she slowly steps on that and walks to the camera and slowing raises and lows her foot over the camera with the gum showing as if you were anyother piece of gum. Man I wish i could be that [Smile]

--------------------
Yes I am weird but maybe can find acceptans here.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MilaD
Board Regular
Member # 16426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MilaD   Email MilaD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shoeslave100 you would like feeture.com
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links