Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ohmama:
Wu, ide love to see gazelle again ... is she still around cause i cant get into her site anymore.... If u could get her t be a feature model again that would be great ... she is so gorgeous

Carol's site is down but she will not be gone forever.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It will be Monique from Feet Mania. Not only is she prett and sexy, but she is one of the nicest models around.
I'll have to agree with that. Me and her e-mailed back and forth a few times, and she was always cool as can be and sweeter than sugar. Should be an interesting interview! [Thumbs Up]

I sure hope you can get a Claudia Darkwing Feature Set! [Fingers Crossed] That would rock the house to no end! [Hop]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm..models..Leggy Pauline or Nicole from Feetweek!

types of pics...just pics where I can see their beautiful toes, I dont care if theyre in shoes or not!

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoonerFootFan
Loyal Member
Member # 2988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoonerFootFan   Email SoonerFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if it's been requested yet...I'm kind of too lazy right now to read through the whole thread...

But if you could get Sissy (the former sole-sister.net)...I'd be one happy fellow.

I miss her site [Cry]

Posts: 88 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickledpink69
Board Regular
Member # 6073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickledpink69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you want to know what i'd like to see? Pretty toes with gummy worms in between each one, thank you very much. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would like to see more pics of Janet Mason, i think she is very sexy [Smile]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigi:

Yes she is.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! She is great. Sometimes her nails are a bit long, but God, her feet are so compact & sexy. I like the interracial aspect of alot of her stuff too.

But, come on, SOMEONE write my name on their soles. My wife will do it, but shit, it aint the same. lol.

P.S. Monique seems cool. her pics are ultra sexy and hardcore, but with a real sense of fun too. She's Polish, yeah? Must be that Euro sensibility. She seems very cheeky and would be a ball to have a beer with. And, by the grace of Cartman, she has perfect feet! I bet they taste spicy too!

Monique DOES resemble Cameron Diaz. There is one amazing pic of Diaz, posing with a surfboard, in string bikini, with sole up. Looks awesome. Something to do with Charlies Angels 2 i assume, but stuffed in i can d/l the sucker anywhere. Without doubt, its her best foot pic. If any lovely Wu-er could post it, i would be grateful. Diaz is standing on a "Baywatch" life saving station or some thing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sendai
Loyal Member
Member # 3174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sendai   Email sendai       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Painted Toes, Tan Hose,
w/ Toe Ring(s) and in Heels.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigi:

Hi Gigi,

A Janet feature is already in the works. It is just a matter of time before they get it to me.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinkade10
Loyal Member
Member # 1578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinkade10   Author's Homepage   Email Kinkade10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CALLISTA!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! SHE'S THE GREATEST!!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yeah. She is great too.

Damn, there are so many lovely feety girls.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris20
Loyal Member
Member # 6202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris20   Author's Homepage   Email chris20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu, i would like to see shots of girls in platform heels, teasing the camera with their heels.
Thanks
Cheers [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers [Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

I'm really getting into pics of barefoot girls, ultra close up, and poking their tongues out, or generally just making cheeky facial expressions.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for Genie! She hasnīt a feature set yet and itīs about time! Her feet are gorgeous! [Hump] [Thumbs Up]
[Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links