Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
walls
Board Regular
Member # 3282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walls   Email walls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Requests for models to wear flat white flip flops. Like the kind from old navy, jcrew, target etc.....
Posts: 30 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more perfectly polished toe nails, preferably pink, red or purple, with some toe rings and anklets... plus lots of pics of the tops of feet

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i whanna see more dirty feet really dirty feet and purple toe nails

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope this ok.

If it's possible I'd love to see Britney,Annika or Mercedes of Feetheat fame do a set here.

Or another set with the wonderful Yong Yee.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dingus
Board Regular
Member # 10044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dingus   Email dingus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some gorgeous pics that are branded with "natashasfetishes.com" the site is now closed and I would love to have more of these pics. anyone know of a source
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Lover_82
Member # 10046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Lover_82   Email Foot_Lover_82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, I am Ronald, I just found the site, but I hope I had found it long time ago, it gives me and for the first time the chance to interact/meet other people who share my interest, since it's not something you can always share. I thought I was almost alone, but I am certainly not.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu,
man if you could get any type of shoeplay heavy galleries at any point i would dig that like no other, like wrinklesguy's avatar-style, that toe curling and maybe some dangling a shoe off. thanks!!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
long toenails!! not claw-like toenails but nails similar to the models at toewigglers for example
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
californicator
Board Regular
Member # 10116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for californicator   Email californicator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more footjobs really
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deepbluesurfer
Board Regular
Member # 7355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deepbluesurfer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some shots of socks and trainers/sneakers.
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chuck
Board Regular
Member # 6776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE!!!! More pantyhose foot smelling where we can actually see the shoes coming off and the feet going up!!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arthur Herk
Loyal Member
Member # 1228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arthur Herk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some more of that Erin chick (is she taking any?) Close ups and body shots would roooooocckkkk!

--------------------
Whats that smell?

Posts: 76 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liner
Board Regular
Member # 3086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liner   Email liner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wus , i really LOVE SOLE,,, Can I request some CLOSE-UP SOLE SHOT ..... where i can see each line

example http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/amira/20050919/AMR05091904.jpg

but closer shot and bigger pictures....

Thank in advance

Posts: 46 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectly pedicured feet in sexy open-toe high heel sandals. No French pedicures!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stjieza
Board Regular
Member # 7924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stjieza   Email Stjieza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cumcovered Feet! Cumcovered Feet! Cumcovered Feet!
And some pics of girls licking the cum of their feet!
Besides, why don't you visit me?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cumfoot/
^_^
Greet your feet!

--------------------
Greet your feet

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links