Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be great if you could do interviews and/or feature sets with any or all of these models.

Monster [DragonLily]
Sue Lovely [Soles of Silk]
Fancy [Feet Fair]
Frankie [Feet Fair]
Angela Devi [Angela Devi] (if you can change her mind about her feet and foot modeling)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Fetish Artist:

Angela Devi [Angela Devi] (if you can change her mind about her feet and foot modeling)

lol where di you hear her say she wont do foot modeling?

Ive seen some vids of her, and her feet are HOT

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not heard her say that she would not do foot modeling. In fact, I have seen a few pictures that seem to actually focus on her feet (usually her soles).

My comments above are based on comments she has made during a couple of her videoclips. During one of them she puts the toes of one foot to her mouth, then pulls them away, saying that she knows that there are some people who like feet, but that she doesn't like to do poses like that. In another she puts her right sole up to the camera for a second, then lowers it saying that she doesn't have cute feet.

Please don't take my comments as an attack upon her person. I happen to think that her feet are great, and it's possible that I am reading more into her comments than there is.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edward De Vere
Loyal Member
Member # 8565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward De Vere   Email Edward De Vere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystique, Mystique, Mystique, i wanna see more of that model. [Smile] She has some of the most interseting photo's out there. The shadow effects in these pics are amasing if anyone hasn't checked this beauty out, go to contribution and Mystique as the name. [Smile] anything with her PLEASEE.

--------------------
Smooth and intriguing like i said!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesofjasmine
Loyal Member
Member # 7776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesofjasmine   Author's Homepage   Email toesofjasmine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to be a contributor to your site. i've got over 1125 pix on my site that are all 1600x1200 (www.toesofjasmine.com).
I've picture of my naked feet, close ups of me sucking my own toes, me in thongs, naked pix too... you name it.
What would it take to be a contributor?

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a request being that all wusfeetlinks members get free lifetime passes for feetfair.com

easily the best pay site around...wish i was a member

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: Toesofjasmine

If you haven't already visited THIS woman's website, you really should. I finally did! She's got some dangerous curves. [Mmm] I downloaded a few of her FREE photos to my HD. I just wish I'd done it sooner! Some of the angles they shot from are simply breathtaking--I'm not exaggerating fellas. I'm talking mouth watering [Drool] pictures that'll make you jerk your joystick...

[Jerkoff] LITERALLY! [Jerkoff]

http://www.toesofjasmine.com

[ August 08, 2005, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppa chubby
Board Regular
Member # 8695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppa chubby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Wu...definitely some foot worship and foot smelling for us guys who are beyond just staring at a foot!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with webcruiser on the passes into feet fair, but on a more realistic note, a feature from cincinatifeet.com would be good
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman85
Loyal Member
Member # 8945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman85   Author's Homepage   Email footman85       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
britney spears or goddess roman from bossyfeet
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oreo Juggalo
Board Regular
Member # 9074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oreo Juggalo   Email Oreo Juggalo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a red head with REALLY big feet and wrinkly soles with dark blue or purple toenails

--------------------
if anyone knows who has the biggest feet on this site let me know, and maybe a pic please

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonboyee
Major Player
Member # 8790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonboyee   Author's Homepage   Email Jonboyee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love Monique. I'd love to see some more footjob pix and some more pix of her showing soles and spreading toes. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Come check out my site
http://webpages.charter.net/jonboyee/default.htm

Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet pics and shoe size
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Requests:

Feet in pantyhose - tied and tickled.

Pantyhose feet squishing jello.

close ups of nylon soles

Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Request:

An exclusive FEETure of Bombshell Mandy from FeetFair. Last week was a definite blockbuster in the contributions section. Now if I wish to see Mandy and her highest arched feet... I'd be in heaven!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links