Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
Johnny Johnster
Board Regular
Member # 13090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny Johnster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see more contribution sets off Sexy Silvana (haven't had one in ages!)Damn that chick has hot feet!

Johnny

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a special section where we can post feet-related short stories?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PedPalBoy
Board Regular
Member # 13306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PedPalBoy   Email PedPalBoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see redeeming social value to seeing pics of the farmer's daughter's bare feet on the farmhouse kitchen floor, she is at the sink holding a long zuccini or cucumber and wearing torn blue jean shorts cut-off right to the top of her long legs that go all the way up to heaven. one of her feet is up on the ball of it's foot and it is obvious she has been going barefoot and needs me to wash her feet for her... or something...

--------------------
PedPalBoy

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chuck
Board Regular
Member # 6776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just ran across a website that shows girls taking off each others sneakers and then smelling each others feet and shoes. I would love to see the same scenario but instead of socks and tennies how about nylons and high heels???
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles4ever
Board Regular
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles4ever   Email soles4ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monique that has the twin sister and did some posing in the past with Lexi. She is HOT! Would love to see more of her soles with jeans!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno how easy this may be, but I guess it's worth requesting...

I'd most DEFINATELY love to see more photos of Sarah from Bare Foot Cam Girls. The girl is so smokin' hot, and no disrespect to any of the other girls...I love 'em all, Sarah's THE CREAM OF THE CROP!!!

I also enjoy Stephanie (stephsfeet.com), Maxine (maxinesworld.com), the EVER-SO-GORGEOUS Daemoness, Devonne (sweetpetitefeet.com) & Justina (footalarm.com). Those girls, along with Sarah, are THE best in the world.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brunette girls with big feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love nothing better than a scene in a car or truck with dashboard feet or even beautifully painted feet hanging out the window
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redbeard2007
Board Regular
Member # 13355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redbeard2007   Email redbeard2007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah can we see more sleepy feet pictures
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see more asian feet..especially mature!!
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love you to keep going as you are, its alll good. oh actually more regular video updates? just a thought

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another feature of Evita Dimitrova would be great if that could be arranged. I joined her site, but there she does not post a lot of pics for her feet and leg lovers. she has very beautiful feet and legs.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd love to see LEESE from feet dreams! She is so beautiful with pretty feet! Also SIERRA from foot vixens or ERIN from feet fair!

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Young-Chris
Board Regular
Member # 14446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Young-Chris   Email Young-Chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like light skinnded foot models with red toenails and very big feet.
Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ethan30
Board Regular
Member # 14722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ethan30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To whom it concerns,

PLEASE!! Would love to see more erotic foot tickling pics from various sites, and more girl/girl worship and tickle.

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links