Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you have any other fetishes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Do you have any other fetishes?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may seem a bit off the subject, but I'm curious to know what everyone else is into, besides FEET. Is there anything else that gets you in the mood? Do you enjoy role playing? Do you require your mate to dress up in costume every now and then? What really gets your juices flowing? Long story short: DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER FETISHES?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My current GF asked me that very question last week. We've only been together a month.

I told her it was beautiful women in men's clothing. It's not a fetish per se, but something I find very attractive. I think it has something to do with Diane Keaton. Specifically men's suits and tuxedos. Again, this isn't a sexual thing, just something that's sexy to me.

Ironically, when in men's garb, women have their feet completely concealed.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i have another one. Female Mouths+tongues [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, besides feet and feet-related things (toes, nailpolish, anklets, etc), I'd have to say that my 2nd biggest fetish is for women's legs. Sure the feet are attached to the legs, but my affinity for legs exists independent of any foot fixation of mine and certainly deserves to be qualified as a fetish all of its very own. In fact, often is the case that I'll be surfing the web for quality foot content and end up keeping a picture or video clip even if the gal's feet are what I consider to be sub-par. Why would I do that? Because her legs are amazing! So it's not uncommon for me to experience that type of foot/leg trade-off when it comes to content. Britney Spears is a great example. I happen to think her feet are atrocious, but I'd be lying through my teeth if I said that I didn't have pics of her in my collection because I also happen to think that her thighs are damn near perfect. My fetish for legs specifically targets thick, muscular thighs and wide, meaty, curvaceous calves. My fetish for feet specifically targets small feet with wide tops and short, vibrantly-polished, suckable toes. On occasions when I'm able to couple my ideal legs with my ideal feet, I'm in sheer bliss.

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say my other fetish is legs, nylons, hair, butts, and this is gonna make you laugh: Noses, I love a woman with a sexy nose. Jody Foster and Nichole Kidman and Avril Lavigne come to mind [Wink]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you should ask this. I just LOVE to be pinned. It's a common fetish known around the world as the school-boy pin (SBP) or even the denim triangle (work it out.)

Both the foot and getting pinned thing is for me a dual-fetish which is why a formed a group on the subject a while back:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Foot_and_Straddle/

I guess they're related somwhere...?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matthewbarney
Elite Trooper
Member # 2201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matthewbarney   Email matthewbarney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tho y'all may find this gross, i love female ARMPITS! yes, sho do.
Posts: 298 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, Let's see. uh er duh.OK. Me wearing thi highs and 5" stilettos while boinking my wife. Arrogant and evil women with cruel smiles and I also have a voice/diction fetish > If a lady drops her Rs. Such as Weather is prounced weatha or suffer is prounced suffa I really warm up. I suppose that I have a (stocking) foot fetish more than anything. I'm Certainly not gay or or a cross dresser except for my hose and heels and the very thought of mens feet is disgusting!!! ...Larry B.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to wrestle with my woman. I've always had this facination with getting beat at something, especially wrestling by a female. It usually leads to me having to kiss and lick their feet, but the wrestling itself really gets me going. Unfortunately (or I guess fortunately) I'm 6ft 200lbs and muscular, so losing would never happen (unless the woman were my size, which would definitely not be a turn on). So in short my fetishes do kind of go hand in hand such as lick mentioned with the pinning.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely adore tight trousers - but it is part of my foot fetish. They must be worn with strappy sandals or stilettos and bare feet.

My last GF used to wear very tight trousers to turn me on and boy did it work!!!

Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
socks, stockings, fishnets.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just list 'em:

1. long legs
2. big butts
3. women in leather boots
5. female ejaculation/urination
6. women in hats
7. shoe fetish
8. nipple play/lactation
9. women with hairy forearms/pussies
10.nude contortion

[ January 19, 2011, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, other things about girls that get me going...here we go, in no particular order...

personality-wise:
*submissiveness
*vulnerability
*masochistic tendencies

visually-speaking:
*I like really skinny, waif-like girls. When somebody's trying to throw her a sandwich and encouraging her to eat, I'm busy trying to get her phone number and telling her she looks just fine, in other words. I know this is very uncommon for women to willingly be this skinny, so maybe that's why I like seeing it when I do...not saying girls with meat on their bones are a turn-off though.

*Very little to flat breasts, though nice lovely nips are a must...

*I like when a girl has really big, thick, textured lips and big pearly teeth to match.

*I like when a girl has short, unpainted nails on her hands.

*Pierced nipples are almost always cool.

*A nice dark tan. Not so dark her skin gets all leathery and the crow's feet start showing around her eyes, but I'm a push-over for tanned girls.

I could go on for days, but that's basically the things about girls aside from pretty feet that I like.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look at hands alot, the same way I do feet, that is to say the palms get me a little excited. Guess their related in a way--palms, soles--

Another odd, specific one I have, though it is hardly a fetish, is a woman in a white, tight buttoned down shirt, with tight black pants, either jeans or slacks--and any kind of black shoes on, or of course, barefoot. I think this is because the first girl I was ever intimate with wore just that.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting thread. Funny that many of us have more than one fetish.

Now my second fetish is quite out of the ordinary: BALLOONS.

I love seeing ladies play with balloons and finally pop them.
And preferably barefoot --- so a pretty lady stomping balloons with beautiful feet is heaven for me.
(Just in case you`ve been wondering what the balloons are about on my website [Wink] [Wink] [Wink] )

Actually, balloon fetish is quite big in the internet world. There are a load of websites with awesome models and some cool forums (similar to Wu`s).
Most people prefer seeing ladies inflate balloons by mouth or sit on them till they pop. My little combination of feet + balloons is quite uncommon, even in the balloon fetish scene.

This is probably the world`s best balloon fetish site, with awesome models. Just check out their preview pics:

Loons Elevator Preview Page

[Thumbs Up]

Some other things that I really love but I wouldn`t call them fetishes:

- Women with dreadlocks
- Dresses, skirts and jeans
- Ladies with glasses
- Ladies covered in tattoos (if the tattoos are stylish)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links