Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you have any other fetishes? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Do you have any other fetishes?
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like sweaty women. Like beautiful women at the gym = awesome. I love how girls look after a workout, all glistening and their skin a bit flushed, how they smell, distinctly feminine and very sexy in my opinion. This obviously overlaps with my love of smelly girl feet as well. I also love the smell of pussy, and even though some might make jokes about it, I think a lot of other guys do as well.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Interracial (black male/white female)
- Asian women
- Ball Busting (not the draw blood, super hardcore stuff though)
- Tease/Denial
- Oral sex (giving, giving, giving and getting)

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since Patrick brought it up, I'm big on the whole interracial thing as well. Though mine's is for Black men and Asian women.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me Feet-podophilia, smells/odor-olfactophilia, big women/all shapes-morphophilia, teeth-odontophilia, hair-trichaphilia and other other fetishes that i dont have the paraphilia names for like shoe/sneaker fetish,sweat pants fetish,submissive,a little masochistic,being treated like dirt lol and for some reason i like sloppy girls and i dont know why lol. I may have even more, i'm always discovering something new about myself.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh and placing food on a woman and eating/licking it off her and anything that involves making a mess lmao!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giant women or Being shrunk to a tiny speck at womens feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Giant women or Being shrunk to a tiny speck at womens feet.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Have a tongue sticking out fetish, when women stick out their tongues it is very sexy to see and also when im bout to orgasm wit local friend or ex gf's i would tell them to stick out their tongue then i shoot a load on their tongue then they tongue lick around my head
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hoss44467xh
Board Regular
Member # 11629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoss44467xh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dig the socks over stockings,pantyhose in sneakers or heels.glasses on certain woman are hot,facesitting,legs,woman in suits,tuxes,jeans&heels and a nice smile doesnt hurt either.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've dabbled in a few but wouldn't say I have full blown fetishes for them. The whole urine thing (both ways) that was fun, eating food off eachother like funyuns on her toes or gogurt everywhere, I'm huge on really bizarre roleplaying, love my girl to be sweaty and sticky for feel and smell.

So none of these are really big but I guess these are the ones that come to mind. Oh I also am too into black women. I have never experienced being with one but I would love to whether it was just foot worship or full blown sexual experience it'd make my life especially if it was a threesome with me and my girl.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stockings and Stilettos Lover
Board Regular
Member # 40568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Email Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stockings, Pantyhose, Nylons....feet in pantyhose is the main thing. Also I just found out I have a hand fetish, fingernails that is. I like when women have their nails done, long nails are hot same with feet.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
I've shared this a few times with the good folks on this board, but since you asked...

Take a look at my avatar picture... Get the idea? Yes, I like deep, thick mud and quicksand that exists only to swallow you up! I like watching movies with quicksand scenes in it (man or woman sinking, still turns me on either way). I like to BE in deep mud and quicksand (have been in it many, many times and can't seem to get enough). I even find a sexual pleasure in hearing a woman say the word "quicksand".

Mythbusters had a rerun on last week where they tested the "movie" quicksand idea. See that one?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickling and being tickled, handjobs, forced/controlled orgasm..
Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets see

1. anthropomorphic girls (furries) =D specifically fox or horse girls really do the trick XD

2. Stockings, fishnets, sweaty socks

3. kissing

yeah, I'm a freak =3

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i have quite a few other things that i am into.

- love big asses love slapping them and fucking them

- being that i love big asses im really into 69 and facesitting. love having all that ass and pussy in my face quite the rush.

- watching women masturbate big turn on to watch a woman get herself off

- women that squirt whether im eating her out or pounding her i love the squirting

- handjobs love that feeling that she is having her way with my cock.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links