Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you have any other fetishes? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Do you have any other fetishes?
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tasm:
I know this will completly gross everone out,but i like for a woman to spit in my mouth.

If its done properly in the proper setting,situation and with the proper person,it is sexy and can be arousing in my opinion as well
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know this will completly gross everone out,but i like for a woman to spit in my mouth.

You definitely won't gross me out because I love that sort of thing. Yes indeed, big fan of sexy gals spittin' in sexual situations. I've always found it curious that some folks would be grossed out by that because they certainly don't seem to have any problems with swapping saliva with a hot gal during kissing. I personally think that spitting can be an incredibly animalistic and effective technique when used properly in sexual situations for heightened arousal.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a "looner" like Hal. Balloon fetish. Not a common fetish, but definitely not new.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sorry guys but if a girl spit in my mouth i'd knock her out. But i see on the net alot of guys are aroused by that

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess its down to preference. "different blokes, different strokes" thast what makes us so interesting. Like i love a chubby woman all sweaty and smelly in pantyhose and socks on top, just really really sweaty with fat chubby feet.

its all preference

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Legs
2. Women having orgasms
3. Women masturbating
4. Women who like to watch men masturbate
5. Fitness women

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yummyflipflops
Board Regular
Member # 12895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummyflipflops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know this will completly gross everone out, but i like for a woman to spit in my mouth.

LOL that reminds me of kissing and stealing sweets from my girlfriend. [Love]

I've got a gross one though - licking the outsoles of flip flops and sandals, especially when they're dirty from wear and coated with dirt. The best are foam sole flip flops that have gotten smooth from lots of wear wear and heeled sandals with pvc smooth soles. Rubber soles though can taste rather foul and leather soles gets textured/rough with wear. It started back when I was really young like around 5 and didn't even have any [Jerkoff] abilities yet.

The first pair I did was high heeled sandals that belonged to a tenant renting a room in our house - we had a shoe rack outside and she'd leave them on the rack. She wore them to work daily so they were almost always dirty for me to clean. One day I saw a guy that was hiding in a movie getting his hand stepped on by high heeled sandals - that got me wondering what it'd be like so I used to dig the heels into my palm and lay them on my face too. Since they were being worn so much they got worn out and one day she came back and they had been resoled with textured rubber - totally ruined them forever for me. [Cry]

My next was a pair of pink foam soled thong flip flops that my sister got as a birthday present - there was diamond type patterns on them when they were new but they tasted good from the get go and it didn't take her long to wear spots smooth... eventually all of their soles got smooth, and she'd wear them everywhere so they got dirty lots. Being young and naive - I finally told her one day what I was up to... she was ok with it but made me hose them off after I was done playing with them. One day we were playing out on the porch and her flip flops are always just off the porch in the covered carport area (it wasn't a garage, just concrete floor and a ceiling with support pillars)... I looked at them and noticed they were soooo dirty and immediately got distracted. It was broad daylight and I'd have to wait till nightfall to get at them - I kept looking at those soles and kinda stopped playing with her, so she must have gotten upset or something. So she put on those flip flops and started walking out into the carport area - now it had rained earlier in the day so some spots was still wet - I followed her and sure enough she soon stepped on a wet puddle with one of her flip flops [Thud] - that really took things to the next level of excitement for me. Sure enough she ruined them pretty easily that day and I wanted to taste them so badly - after that, just seeing what girls do to their flip flops became a big turn on - its like they have so much power beneath their feet but didn't even know it. [Hump]

Anyhow those two pairs started me well into my various fetishes... my sister used to go around barefoot a lot too and her feet were always dirty... one of the reasons I told her what I was up to, hoping she'd let me clean them but she never allowed me, though she did let me sniff at them a little - anyways it didn't last for very long because she told my dad on me and he didn't really believe her at first but finally caught me one day with a pair of flip flops so at that point I never said another word to her.

I know a lot of people here probably have tasted the insoles of sandals and shoes, but anyone else gets happy tasting their dirty bottom soles? [Mmm]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I totally forgot about when a woman "squirts" during orgasm. I think that's really cool, but not when it's overdone like I've seen on some recent websites.

"overdone" = when a woman ingests a gallon of fluid into her orifice and releases it during masturbation.

I like the genuine real deal. It's a beautiful thing.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a rather trivial and innocuous one:

Ears.

Yup.

Especially the way a girl's long hair sweeps back over sexy little pink ears. Damn.

What else?

- Liquids: that are either applied externally, or, more natural ones that make themselves external. [Big Grin]

- Big full lips: for a bloke, i have pouty lips, so it feels strange seeing a girl with lesser lips than me. [Laugh]

- Smiling: a very simple one this! I like a gal that's happy and smiles a lot. "Moody" doesn't work too well for me.

- Girls with cuddly toys and excessively cute stuff: you know what I'm talking about. I love all that soppy stuff; though I guess many fellas secretly do.

- Tall gals: I prefer my females tall when I can find 'em. Being 6'3" myself might have something to do with this. Being a foot guy also means you get longer legs and bigger feet to devour. It's win-win.

- T&A: can this be called a fetish when everyone loves the same thing? Hell yes! Bring it on. [Hop]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a sleepy fetish. There's something so erotic for me when a girl is asleep and you sit there and do small things to her, especially to her feet. Matter of fact, my foot fetish is very much intertwined with my sleepy fetish, and the sleepy fetish never goes without feet, while feet, for me, can go without the sleepy.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JayArr:

- Girls with cuddly toys and excessively cute stuff: you know what I'm talking about. I love all that soppy stuff; though I guess many fellas secretly do.

LOL. So true. There isn't a finer moment in this world than when my GF looks at me with her big eyes while cuddling a very cute stuffed animal.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I'm attracted to WAM. That stands for Wet and Messy.
Basically, what that means is I enjoy seeing women drenched with water, or covered in various liquids, preferably with their clothes on. But nothing disgusting (ie, body fluids)!
My girlfriend and I occasionally cover ourselvs with chocolate syrup.

Im also into WAM, big time. I like to sneak attack with a pie right in her face and then slime her. I can thank nickelodeon during my hormone years for that one.

Tickling (her whole body) to the point shes about to throw up.

And like most guys, hair, a good body, and a sweet sounding voice.

And I love me some big ol' titties.

But wam and tickling big time.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:
Yes i have another one. Female Mouths+tongues [Smile]

Yea man same here.
there are a few others but im not totally comfortable mentioning them here. some weird people follow me online (hence my name) and i just dont feel safe mentioning stuff.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love womens hands, fingernails and toenails. The nails cant be too long or short they can be slightly long. If they are painted in black or purple polish thats a turn on! Curvy women. Breasts big or small and nipples, love big round nipples :-)!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...really old vintage thread from 2005 popping back to page one [Laugh]

It even has some replies by Calico Jack.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links