Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you have any other fetishes? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Do you have any other fetishes?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
The other thing I like, which I don't know if it's really a fetish or not, is seeing a woman wearing blach Spandex pants while barefoot.

I've got a major fetish for that too, Bondo. Then again I generally have a major fetish for anything that has to do with the 1980s. Why do you think I love legwarmers and always cite hot neon pink as my all-time favorite nailpolish color?

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm into women with a dark,morbid,evil sadistic look(long black hair,black lipstick,black,black,black lol).some wouldn't consider that a fetish but if you think about it,I'd pick lily munster over brittney spears,now what would u call that scenerio.
I'm also into dark roleplay,being submissive to forceful sex,being dominated over,and light ocational edgeplay.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcone
Member # 13515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcone   Email Alcone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giantess fetish here.

--------------------
The female foot is so wonderful to adore.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondage/Domination (women submissive) chiefly... but I'm amazed by the quirky things I discover every day that trip my trigger. Never could figure out the fuss about "furries" though [Cry]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent question! I'm going to have to wind it down to 5 things, in no particular order:

1) Eyes (window to a woman's soul)

2) Tomboyish Females (not necessarily butch, but a very pretty girl with tomboy traits is sexy as hell)

3) Legs (Stacy Kiebler is the posterwoman for sexy legs, as well as my personal favorite)

4) Ghetto Booty (nothing sexier than seeing one of those big, round, jello-like asses in a thong)

5) Petite Female Figure (anything between 4'10 & 5'3 is ideal enough for me)

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an oral fix. Feet, toes, nipple, clit, rimming, anything I can use my mouth with. But I do have to say that I have been VERY curious as for dominant women. I just got some ideas to check it out. Now if I can find any...

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And also three more things for honorable mention:

-Brunette or Redhead Females with British Accent (I'm not very partial toward blonds, in general)

-Petite, pudgy, cuddly females (ya know... the carebear type?)

-Females with just a handful of breasts (It's not that I don't like breasts larger than that, it just seems much more intimate when a woman has small breasts. Big breasts smother the hell out of me! And I don't like implants...)

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive just realised, i have this thing for chubby sweaty women in pantyhose. Is that only me who has that kinda thing?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing other than feet which I'd consider a fetish is my thing about smoking. My girlfriend looks far too sexy when she smokes. Hehe.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Martial Law, you're saying that...your girlfriend is smokin'!

(sorry, had to be done) [Tongue]

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, you could say that! [Joint]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta agree with you on the breast part though. I love breasts, but especially when they are a nice handful. Not too big, but not too small.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CFNM

Clothed female naked male. Apparently it's a new fetish. Though I'm sure it's been around forever.

A woman doesn't have to get naked to really turn me on if there is a sexual feeling to it. Me being naked in front of them is certainly a little humbling.. and sexual.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few things I like off the top of my head.

-tattoos
-piercings
-schoolgirl uniforms
-gothic girls
-ethnic girls(tanned and accents)
-flexible girls(gymnast)

Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this will completly gross everone out,but i like for a woman to spit in my mouth.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links