Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you have any other fetishes? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Do you have any other fetishes?
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
I love anal sex, and all things ass play.

[Evil Grin] [Cheers]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, women with glasses. About six years ago, I searched the Internet and was thrilled to find some websites devoted to this. Several sites have come and gone, but I was able to learn that there were many others like me out there. I love the hot combination of a pretty woman with sexy feet and glasses. Your questions reminds me about the sexy woman that I saw in the grocery store the other day, wearing hot cat-eye glasses and bright red Dr. Scholl’s sandals. I think I deliberately passed her in the aisles about seven times that day.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
[QB] Very interesting fetish, dougiezerts! [Thumbs Up]

That is sexy!! Now that you've mentioned it, I wonder if there are any websites dedicatd to WAM?
Quite a few! One of the oldest is messyfun.com . It was started by a friend of mine who died several years ago--RIP.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like dougiezerts I have a WAM fetish. Anyone interested, check out the Ultimate Messy Directory.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a strange one, okay maybe not as strange as a few others, but still strange. Denim Mini-skirts. I don't know why, but they really get to me.

Of course its great that they are all the rage now fashion wise, but there is just something about them.

My girlfriend (then-wife now) found out a few months ago just how much I like them. We were vacationing in Florida and she wore a cute little denium skirt. We were staying at her Uncle and Aunt's house that are quite conservative. She made it clear there would be no "relations" while we stayed their. Well she should not have worn that skirt, because due to the flip-factor as I call it, that was just what we did. When her Uncle/ Aunt went to the store, we had a little fun. Thankfully it did not take long because her Uncle/ Aunt came home ten minutes later. Normally I would not mention such a short duration at stated activity, but as I said, there is something about Denim Mini-skirts!

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do have another fetish but its weird. its when a girl is being manhandled by a man or creature in movies. their was an episode of tremors the series i saw. on the show vivica a fox guest stared, she played the bad guy. at the end of the show she got eaten alive by the tremor. her feet were dangling out of the tremors mouth and he just swallowed her whole. but when i saw that i started to get aroused. [Confused]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, I wouldn't say that's weird, angel wood. You're certainly not the first guy who's spoken on these forums about having that particular "damsel in distress" fetish, and naturally you won't be the last either. Two other forum members automatically popped into my head when I read your post. In a way I'd almost expect that fetish to be more common than a foot fetish because the focal subject matter can be rather broad and presented in a multitude of different scenarios and variants, whereas a foot fetish tends to zero in rather narrowly on very specific and detailed aesthetics. At least that's how it is for me anyway. Plus when you consider the long tradition our entertainment culture has had of depicting women as constantly being in need of saving, I can totally see where the seeds were sewn.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as fetishes go mine has only revolved around anything to do with feet I suppose. I haven't branched out to belly button lint or dried Right Guard in armpits, but there's still time to develope those I suppose. [Laugh]

I only mention that because a good net buddy of mine was also into armpits and belly buttons aside from his foot fetish.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I only mention that because a good net buddy of mine was also into armpits and belly buttons aside from his foot fetish.

Interesting. I knew a guy back in high school who in addition to his foot fetish & ankle fetish had a fetish for belly buttons as well. Wonder if there's a correlation somewhere? If there is then it's likely not too obvious because personally belly buttons don't do a damn thing for me. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:

Interesting. I knew a guy back in high school who in addition to his foot fetish & ankle fetish had a fetish for belly buttons as well. Wonder if there's a correlation somewhere? If there is then it's likely not too obvious because personally belly buttons don't do a damn thing for me. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Well belly buttons are kind of fun to blow into to make farting sounds on your gal's belly when she thinks you're moving down south to get down and dirty! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Well belly buttons are kind of fun to blow into to make farting sounds on your gal's belly when she thinks you're moving down south to get down and dirty!

LOL, I've actually done that before but I've gotten a kneecap to the teeth on more than one occasion as a result. Apparently they're making gals more ticklish these days than they used to!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try anything once pretty much. Cept scat..no interest in that one.

is it possible to have a fetish for anything not normal though? Things I don't really 'get off' on per se(Like I do with feet) I can still get turned on by simply because they are something that is considered taboo or not normal.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My other fetishes after feet would be:

* stockings, socks (ankle or gym), pantyhose.
* used panties
* facesitting
* fat ass, legs
* used shoes
* female sweat
* female body worship

thanks.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I missed this thread when it first started. First and foremost, I have a fetish for foot tickling in addition to my foot fetish. Gets me going every time.

The other thing I like, which I don't know if it's really a fetish or not, is seeing a woman wearing blach Spandex pants while barefoot. That one is a product of the 80's, like totally fer sher.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bondo i toetally (pun intended) agree!!

* spandex
* tickling!

i cannot believe i 4got those!! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links