Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you have any other fetishes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Do you have any other fetishes?
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a few more from me:
# legs
# stockings
# shoes on woman
# long hairs(f.e. like sasha, gigi, etc.)
# painted toe-nails
# soft domination

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, let me see:

- Pot bellies. For some reason I find it really sexy when a chick has a nice round tummy.
- Short and chubby legs. I adore chunky and short legs. Yum, large thighs!
- Freckles. Really get me going for some reason.
- Ankle socks. Especially white ones. Gorgeous.
- Glasses. I really like a girl who wears nice, small and sopisticated specs. Seem to enhance beauty for some reason.
- Handjobs. Gotta love 'em.

That's all I can think of right now.

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-legs of course hehe
-spanking a nice ass
-breasts
-lesbian acts
-some domination but nothing too aggressive
-69's are always the shit

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feslatichy
Board Regular
Member # 3416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feslatichy   Author's Homepage   Email Feslatichy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After feet my next big thing is definately tickling. Tickling feet is great, but I like a girl who is ticklish anywhere, especially her belly and especially if she'll let me tie her up to get better access.

This makes things kind of interesting, actually, since I'm usually very submissive with feet; I love to be my girlfriend's foot slave. Then the tables will turn and I'll be the dominant one if she wants to be tickled. It keeps things interesting, anyway!

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
After feet my next big thing is definately tickling.
Wow, you`d love Zoé from my website --- she is probably the most ticklish woman on earth [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, I love tickling as much as worship--I didnt put it because I figured that was related to feet--I mean I like belly and armpit tickling fine, but I sorta put it all in one bag.

So yeah, tickling is definitely it for me, as some of you may remember about me.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, besides pretty feet, I LOVE a great juicy ASS and very shapely legs... I am a big fan of everything from the waist down [Wink] . Breasts are nice to look at and suck on a bit, but no real major affinity. Please don't misunderstand me, I like breasts, but if a woman doesn't have a big set of "LOOK AT MEs" it is okay. Beautiful bright eyes are a show stopper for me as well... looking at a sexy (bright) eyed woman across a room gives me shivers [Blush] [Eek!] .

[ July 16, 2005, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i do have other fetishes -

spanking

mega boobs (abnormal chelsea charms sized ones)

femdom and trampling

so if i could get chelsea to let me spank her tail until it glowed and them have her switch on me and become dom , she might trample me with her lovely bare feet or in high heels.

for those unfortunate people who havent seen chelsea here is a link

http://www.bigtitshot.com/free/01/biggest-tits/55.jpg
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The heel and toe reinforcements on a pair of classic nylons.

I'm an old fart.

P.S. Them's some big ol'e titties!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other fetish? My love for big, firm, round, juicy, curvy, balance a drink on ass. I once met a stripper who could grab and pull on my dick with her ass. Thats the kind of ass I"m talking about. I guess thats why I like anal sex. ( I'm a giver, not a taker in case anyone is confused! )

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like sexy female hands/fingers/finger nails and the female mouth with the sexy long tongue. You know like the commercials on TV where the lady takes her tongue and runs them across her upper teeth. I just love having my wife do this while she has her fingers wrapped around my d... and then take it into her mouth while sitting with one leg crossed over the other wearing some sexy dangling high heels. That is as good as it gets when with just one women at a time!
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love anal sex, and all things ass play.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you would call them fetishes,but other things that turn me on are handjobs,catfights and face sitting.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm attracted to WAM. That stands for Wet and Messy.
Basically, what that means is I enjoy seeing women drenched with water, or covered in various liquids, preferably with their clothes on. But nothing disgusting (ie, body fluids)!
My girlfriend and I occasionally cover ourselvs with chocolate syrup. The last time we did it, she wore a $100 pair of pants! (She got an iron burn on them, so they were ruined anyway.) You guys should try it with your wives/girlfriends; it is really great licking it off her feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting fetish, dougiezerts! [Thumbs Up]

That is sexy!! Now that you've mentioned it, I wonder if there are any websites dedicatd to WAM?

>>>> i.e. Baby Oil [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links