Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Busted by my mother in law!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Busted by my mother in law!!!!!
sraj
Board Regular
Member # 28593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sraj   Email sraj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...but a "great" outcome...

My MIL is staying with the wife and I here in Florida for a few months as she does every year...She always leaves her sexy leather and suade slip ons all over the house...I was a horny bastid this morning I picked up here shoe (as I've done 100 times already) I started smelling and licking her shoes like a madman and there she is watching me from the patio!!! I thought she was upstairs!!! She walks in and I'm totally busted and asked me flat out if I was enjoying what I was doing..my heart in my throat I said "yeah"!! Listen ma, You must think...she stops me in mid sentence and said she knows all about my love for feet...and HER feet!! I told my wife this many times and she told her mom many times as well...She said "forget the shoes" and asked me would I like to rub her feet...I said YES!! She sat on the couch and I sat on the floor in front of her and I began rubbing her feet..after 15 minutes she had her eyes closed and she was totally into it, I was going outta my mind and so I said to myself "it's NOW or NEVER"...I lifted her feet to my ready mouth and started sucking her toes...she didn't flinch as she took a deep breath and i could see she was pretty hot herself!...She has the most awesome smelling and tasting feet man!!! I sucked on her toes, her soles, her heels..biting them gently at times...I covered it all...After 45 minutes she said, ok, that's enough for today! I asked her about tomorrow...she said "sure Sean"..."it's the least I can do for you letting me stay here like you do all the time...

Will post tomorrow with details and possibly some pics!!!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bro!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sraj
Board Regular
Member # 28593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sraj   Email sraj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She just celebrated her 67th birthday right before she came down to stay with us...But believe me, she has the hottest mature feet I've ever seen on an older woman!...Nice high arches for an older gal, "great" smelly and wrinkly soles...toes are "still" in great shape as well...She's in good shape all over...You can say I have a thing for this lady...and have for the longest time!! Tell ya's what else...I hit the hamper constantly and sneak her panties to my room in the morning after my wife leaves for work and sniff, lick and suck the juices out of them till I'm in a mf'n frenzy!!!

[ February 19, 2008, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: sraj ]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuckold anthony
Board Regular
Member # 22533

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuckold anthony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude...i dont want to judge too critically, god knows i have short commings, but you may need a couch session.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustinLee
Board Regular
Member # 25344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustinLee   Email JustinLee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cuckold anthony:
dude...i dont want to judge too critically, god knows i have short commings, but you may need a couch session.

[Laugh]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats some heavy duty shit man. Does the wife know? I think u gotta stop before something goes bang !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great situation and i hope for the love of god you can share some pics cuz she sounds hot!! [Big Grin] [Tongue] YUM YUM SNIFF SNIFF!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you man, good for you! Could have abeen a really bad situation, but turned out to be totally the opposite. Near heaven it sounds like. Hope she'll be up to some photography too. Sounds like the kinda lady that would enjoy knowing that a bunch of other footguys are loosing fluids over her feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i ever try something like that.. my wife would most certainly leave me in less than one second!!!!! plus.. my wife and her mom speak so often... news gets to my wife from her mom before i even have time to process it (she knows stuff from my family through her mom before my family calls me!!!! and my family is very private!)

RPM

p.s. i kept my love of heels as private from my mom in law.. and when she suspected, she tried to 'warn' her daughter to 'correct' that out of me! thankfully she changed her mind about it later.. but... i can't do what you do!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've mentioned it before the thought of that with my own M-I-L makes me wanna wretch as mine IS the anti-christ. I'm guessing you've got a totally different situation, but I think it would make for an uncomfortable time around the table at Thanksgiving Dinner.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that story is true, the foot action is a turn on.
But the sniffing panties, especially of a 67 year old, is a no-go for me. I smell a fish. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj84
Board Regular
Member # 29237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj84   Email fj84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, in my opinion i'm an Biiiiiiiggggggg lover of female feet, but I really can't do this to my MIL, i really can't. That means that you can rub your sister's feet as weel. Think about it man.it's kind of incest anyway.

--------------------
Love to share

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude right on!! As long as you don't get in trouble. I mean yeah it's a victory but be prepared there might be consequences... Just know what your getting into
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jerry springer called he wants your DYSFUCNTIONAL FAMILY on the show

are 67 year old feet really worth it?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. Obviously made up, but at least entertaining [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links