Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Busted by my mother in law!!!!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Busted by my mother in law!!!!!
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
If that story is true, the foot action is a turn on.
But the sniffing panties, especially of a 67 year old, is a no-go for me. I smell a fish. [Laugh]

_fjb_

LOL!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As creepy as it is, I rethought this a little:

Barbara Eden was born in 1937. A couple of years ago, I saw her in an interview and did, indeed, lust after her feet.

Raquel Welch was born in 1940. Saw her within the last 12 months and she remains a wickedly appealing woman.

My point is that there are exceptions as regards aging. However, unless the MIL in question is one of the above mentioned women or say Tanya Roberts (well, she's only 52) I must stick with my original sentiment:

YUCK!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you did the right thing! i would do the same in a heart beat........

especially if my mother in law was a mature woman with a sexy pair of meaty feet. mmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
As creepy as it is, I rethought this a little:

Barbara Eden was born in 1937. A couple of years ago, I saw her in an interview and did, indeed, lust after her feet.

Raquel Welch was born in 1940. Saw her within the last 12 months and she remains a wickedly appealing woman.

these old women are on tv for a reason

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you cheated on your wife with your mother in law. and she is 67. well it sounds like you have morals.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kristy   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a very hot story & I'm sure your MIL loved the attention, but I can't help feeling bad for your wife. I realize there are all sorts of marriages out there and I'm not a jealous person myself, but I would have to draw the line at my own family. My mom, my sisters...OFF limits!! [Smile]

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not the age, but it's who it is. I mean, if a hot 67 year old movie star offered you her feet, then okay. Also, one day all of us are going to be 67, and so are our wives/gfs or significant others, unless we marry someone much younger.

It's the mother in law thing that bothers me here. This is your wife's mother, the woman who had your wife, and who is either your children's grandmother, or will be. Fantasizing about such is one thing, because all of us have forbidden fantasies, but, to me, the idea of getting off on my mother in law's feet, when I'm having sex with her daughter, and getting off to her daughter's feet, is something I just could never do. I LOVE feet, but this is where I draw the line. Plus, honestly, most girls I know would bounce me out on my ass in about 2 seconds if I ever did this.

You do what you want, but, for myself: No thank you, sorry.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is just a trolling thread

notice how the thread starter hasn't posted since starting the thread?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive seen feet at about 60, that still look good. Its not impossible...
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
this is just a trolling thread

notice how the thread starter hasn't posted since starting the thread?

The guy got scared away!Who can blame him?He probably thought that what had happened to him was an experience to share...I agree that 67 is up there in age and it's almost as if she was seventy years old,but still,I feel that it's a bit unfair that we judge solely on the age factor.His mother in law can be one of those women who takes very good care of her feet,keeps herself fit,in good shape which makes her look as if she's fifty or so...However we all have different tastes when it comes to feet so awesome mature looking feet for him could be dry wrinkled feet for me so I understand why so much posters don't feel the same way he does.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

life must be awfully difficult for him if words on an internet forum scared him away

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
life must be awfully difficult for him if words on an internet forum scared him away

True that!He probably didn't expect the kind of response he received after his initial post.He hasn't replied ever since due to the fact that he expects some of us to make fun of him if he does.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry,but there are some boundaries that one just don't cross...I like my ex's sister's feet and both of their best friend's/neighbor's feet..
But looking when it's spring/summer is as far as it gets....

Moderation is the key...If you can't set some DEFINITE boundaries,then you have a problem..

If you have a problem,then you need counseling..

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so if I say some of the best looking feet belong to my mother and some of the best smelling feet ive smelled (Im ashamed to say) belong to my mother will everyone bash me as well..

yes its disgusting, but its merely something ive done as an attraction to feet and its all I could have smelled at the time. and i do wish i can find a woman with the same smell as my mothers but I havent yet... and although this is sick.. its unfortunately the truth and I will not lie because its sick...

seriously...

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Derfjmeister:
Sorry,but there are some boundaries that one just don't cross...I like my ex's sister's feet and both of their best friend's/neighbor's feet..
But looking when it's spring/summer is as far as it gets....

Moderation is the key...If you can't set some DEFINITE boundaries,then you have a problem..

If you have a problem,then you need counseling..

Wait so you r saying that if any of them asked you to give them a foot massage you would say no ?
Because that would be crossing the boundaries .. thats like a boob man feeling boobs ...

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links