Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Busted by my mother in law!!!!! (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Busted by my mother in law!!!!!
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
DON'T KNOW IF ITS A TURE STORY OR NOT - -

BUT half the guys here are simply jealous..

Dude, I for one fully support you. If its incest, so be it. If its "All in the family", so be it. I know there's a very popular member here who shoots photos with his sister-inlaw's feet in his face, and has posted those photos here. Licking your wife's Sister's feet is the same as her mom's feet. I know tons of guys have the hots for their sister inlaw's, and ofcourse their sexy feet. So, why is a MIL any different. As for the Age, some of these guys are very unlucky who've not seen some sexy feet on an older lady. They could be the sexiest thing, when you find them. Its not so uncommon. Lots of older ladies have sexy feet. Licking her panties/juices, is just as good. If she's got a clean and nice tasting pu**y, no problem. Its has to do with Hygine, not Age you morrons. A young girl could stink, and an older lady could smell/taste sweet if she's sophisticated and has good hygine..

I don't know where some of these morrons are coming from, probably tooo young to understand.

You go boy.............. Add some of her feet pix now...

Sraj,
As you can see not ALL of us here are ignorant. I had written these comments on page 3, long time back. I truly believe that an older lady CAN have SEXY feet. Hey if a young girl has sexy feet, then with age, her feet don't become unsexy. They still remain sexy. And many younger girls have ugly feet too - so who knows...

Anyhow, after reading your 2nd story, I'm sooooooo freaking jelous of you. Your wife works at a Bank and brings co-workers/friends home, and gets them to put their feet in your lap, asks you to run their feet, and suck on their toes... all in fun..??.... Its fucking DREAM CUM TRUE WIFE !!!!! [Woot] You're a lucky bastard who has a Great wife, and a MIL with sexy feet, to enjoy.... What more can a guy want, you got it all buddy. I'm sure many of us can't even dream of this...

Now can you post some pix of you MIL's feet, or at least your wife's feet for us to have something to imagine. [Fingers Crossed] [Hop]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links