Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Busted by my mother in law!!!!! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Busted by my mother in law!!!!!
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."best looking feet belong to my mother and some of the best smelling feet ive smelled"...
Comment by Maxmillion

Max., I'm just asking, not bashing, but does your Mom participate in your fetish, or is she unaware of your desire for her feet?

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SockThirst:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
this is just a trolling thread

notice how the thread starter hasn't posted since starting the thread?

The guy got scared away!Who can blame him?He probably thought that what had happened to him was an experience to share...I agree that 67 is up there in age and it's almost as if she was seventy years old,but still,I feel that it's a bit unfair that we judge solely on the age factor.His mother in law can be one of those women who takes very good care of her feet,keeps herself fit,in good shape which makes her look as if she's fifty or so...However we all have different tastes when it comes to feet so awesome mature looking feet for him could be dry wrinkled feet for me so I understand why so much posters don't feel the same way he does.
I highly doubt that the poster was "scared away". I agree with Mike - most likely, it was a troll.

With regards to the story, it does seem highly unlikely but there are some women, albeit few that age, who keep themselves in such good condition that a foot guy would notice her feet.

Since the original poster hasn't responded to the story in any way, shape or form, I would say it's a work of fiction and whoever posted it probably did it just to see what kind of reaction they'd get.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sraj
Board Regular
Member # 28593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sraj   Email sraj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contrary to some opinions about myself...I am not a troll...I've been out here looking at the responses!! Ya know, I'm neither scared or embarrassed man. What I am is shocked that I got so many "off the wall" reactions from such an "off the wall" group. Please don't take that last sentence as an insult but you all have to admit that 90% of the content on here is a bit off the wall. Let's face it, our love for feet had made many of us do shit that non foot lovers wouldn't even dream of...Case and point...and let's take this from the top with no bullshit!!!

Somebody mentioned Barbara Eden...My MIL currently at age 67 has her shit together and could easily compare! She goeS to the gym, keeps her legs, ass & feet in great shape and WITHOUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS WOULD JUMP AT A CHANCE TO WORSHIP HER FEET!! When I first started dating my wife my MIL was in her mid 40's and had(has)legs like Elizabeth Montgomery and a face like Mary Tyler Moore!...and a great personality to complete the package!! She always used to be in a sexy ass pair of heels when I first met her as she worked in one of the largest banks in NJ...some of the old fashioned heels that tie up the calf that she used to wear with her various sun dress outfits, open toed 4" heels with work slacks when she was working!!! I could go on and on here...She was (is) very sexy!! What can I tell ya!! When I first met her I was like "holy fucking shit" and when I started coming around during the years my wife and I were dating I used to find every excuse to go over there...hang out, maybe excuse myself to find a pair of these sexy heels or her panties laying around...I'm gonna tell you...the power that woman has over me goes back to then...the smell of her shoes and feet were such a turn on for me man I can't begin to put it into words...and her panties I used to take home with me all the time...I remember my hands shaking on the wheel as I pulled in my driveway at the end of the night as I couldn't wait to go to my room, pull out her panties and smell and taste them!!!

Ok, moving on...my MIL is cool! Very cool. My wife?..she's even cooler!!! All these years later my MIL knows about my love for feet and how much it turnes me on...my wife told her a while ago and the subject is always coming up and has been discussed many many times...I told my wife how much I dig her mom's feet and legs and how I'd give her a shot in her shorts if I ever had the opportunity!!...My wife is fine with it!!...She knows damn well it's very unlikely it would happen...
Now the morning my MIL caught me with her shoe I had no idea she was downstairs and though I could steal a minute...I was wrong...she was watching me the whole time through the sliding glass doors that go out to the pool...
Ya know what else??? When she caught me I wasn't even fazed...yes, a little nervous but she's cool and she knows I dig her feet...So she let me have um for a little while...and then again a few days later before she flew back to Jersey!! My wife knows all about it!!! She laughed when I told her the whole story...I've been married for nealy 20 years..I'm 45 years old...My wife is as cool as they come..Let's me do what I want...Funny, she works in a bank just like her mom did and I shit you not...sometimes my wife will bring home her nutty co-worker/friends after a wedding or a party...she'll tip them off what I like and they put their feet on my lap, ask me for foot rubs, fuck with me, tell me to suck on their toes ect...now it's well known and whenever these gals are around there's a great chance I'll be lovin' some feet!

So when I told my wife about what happened on that day with her mom...It was nothing...Her mom is still a great chick who has some power over me still after all these years...she is now widowed (since 2000) and believe me, she's still hot to trot and I showed her some needed attention!!! We get along great and always have...now we get along better!!! I think about about them two mornings I spent smelling her feet...licking her soles and sucking on her toes and I was in total mother-fucking heaven my friends!!! I was so turned on I thought I would have a heart attack...and when you're that fuckin' horny that you can't speak the other party knows it!!! and she was enjoying more then I was!!! She had the fucking power man!!!!!!!!

I'll say it again fella's...Any one of you guys would be right on the floor if she told you to go there!!!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sraj, it sounds like you're a very happily married man, thanx for the cool story, you lucky sob [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."WITHOUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS WOULD JUMP AT A CHANCE TO WORSHIP HER FEET!!"
Comment by sraj

Probably. [Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain, what a sh&tty thing to say everybody knows that you cannot trap beauty in age, some are beauties when they're 67 and some can even be ugly at 20 what do you know?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sraj
Board Regular
Member # 28593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sraj   Email sraj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, fuck it, it's all good man...I just couldn't believe all the negitive shit I was reading. I'm a troll, I got scared away, I'm nervous...C-mon man...it's none of these things!! Yeah, 67 is older...but you really have to see this woman to know what I'm talkin' about and know her history which is impossible for you guys to know! AND know the relationship I have with my wife AND her mother.

Tell ya's another thing...if my MIL wanted me to "service" her I fuckin' would in a NY minute!!!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

..."I just couldn't believe all the negitive shit I was reading."
Comment by sraj

Don't sweat it, Dude, there are a bunch of youngsters here at Wu's. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------

sraj
Board Regular
Member # 28593

I know that fjb...Half of these guys don't even know who Elizabeth Montgomery is...lol

What a pair of legs on her man!! Jeez!!

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"Bewitched", but I can't remember her legs or feet. :confused

_fjb_

--------------------

swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well after reading the 2nd post Im more inclined to believe the story. So well done guy.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fantasy Feet
Board Regular
Member # 29629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fantasy Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Fantasy Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this is made up! It makes for an interesting story but I couldn't see the mil letting you do that when her dtr is abviously around somewhere. Thats crazy

--------------------
Fantasy Feet
http://fetishave.com/FantasyFeet.html
http://www.myspace.com/fantasyfoot

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Slavetothehigharche:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Derfjmeister:
[qb] Sorry,but there are some boundaries that one just don't cross...I like my ex's sister's feet and both of their best friend's/neighbor's feet..
But looking when it's spring/summer is as far as it gets....

Moderation is the key...If you can't set some DEFINITE boundaries,then you have a problem..

I actually have given my ex-sister-in-law a foot massage,after I gave my ex-wife one..(we were all in the same room).....And that is one of my fantasies to suck her toes and get a FJ from her as well...But I am not going to risk damaging any friendships/relationships with my ex and my ex's parents (whom I get along with very well).....Some things even when you can easily obtain simply aren't meant to be...I have had chances to have fun with friends and acquiantnaces GFs and wives feet...But my intuition told me "no"...( I did slip up once with a friend's wife while he was doing a year being stationed in Korea while we were riding in my car following some more friends)....But all in all,you have to have some kind of restraint...Things get out of control and trouble follows...You have to have moderation and balance in one's life all around....

[ March 09, 2008, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Derfjmeister ]

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
..."WITHOUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND ANY ONE OF YOU GUYS WOULD JUMP AT A CHANCE TO WORSHIP HER FEET!!"
Comment by sraj

Probably. [Cheers]

_fjb_

It's the "why is having sex with a fat girl like owning a moped" theory....

Both of them are fun to ride.....Until your friends see you.....LOL!!!!

Most of you,if it couldn't be known,would be on some pretty legs and feet regardless of her age..

Let me put this to ya'll in this form or fashion.....If there was a thing where you could a do a reverse glory hole situation in where women would stick their legs and feet out of a wall/partition where you couldn't see any of her from slightly above the knee up...Just about all of you would take advantage of the situation...

I had a mentor that had fantastic legs and feet in her late 60s...And most of you would have have fun with her feet if you were in my shoes,LOL!!!

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"Most of you,if it couldn't be known,would be on some pretty legs and feet regardless of her age.."
Comment by Derfmeister

Wouldn't you? What exactly are you getting at?
To be honest, if I have the opportunity to have a pair of "pretty legs and feet" in my face, I could care less if it's "known".
Isn't that the whole idea?

_fjb_

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links