Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Busted by my mother in law!!!!! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Busted by my mother in law!!!!!
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"Most of you,if it couldn't be known,would be on some pretty legs and feet regardless of her age.."
Comment by Derfmeister

Wouldn't you? What exactly are you getting at?
To be honest, if I have the opportunity to have a pair of "pretty legs and feet" in my face, I could care less if it's "known".
Isn't that the whole idea?

_fjb_

I already know that I would...(see my thoughts on my mentor having fantastic legs and feet in her late 60s)..

My point is this...Breasts may sag,chins may double up and wrinkles may appear..But most shapely legs and pretty feet stay that way for a long time...

I'm honest with myself..Some guys here aren't,they're seriously fronting..
Being in my 50s,I have female friends that can complete with women in their late 20s and 30s..

Being over 40 or 50 doesn't mean that you're dead or over the hill,there are exceptions to every rule..

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey sraj, I just want to apologize for calling you a troll. I just figured that with the whole story that was posted followed by the lack of response you had for awhile after it that you may have just concocted the story and dropped it here just to see what would happen. Well, as you can tell, you got one hell of a reaction! Thanks for repsonding and giving all of us more insight into the situation you have going on between you, your wife and your MIL.

I don't doubt that there are women who are in their 60s who still have killer legs and feet. Personally, I know a woman in her 50s who keeps herself fit and it definitely shows so I know it's possible.

It sounds like you have an awesome relationship with your MIL, as well as your wife. I don't think many of us can say that we're in that position, have been in that position, or would probably love to be in that position! As long as they're cool with everything, then it's all good.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sraj:
...but a "great" outcome...

My MIL is staying with the wife and I here in Florida for a few months as she does every year...She always leaves her sexy leather and suade slip ons all over the house...I was a horny bastid this morning I picked up here shoe (as I've done 100 times already) I started smelling and licking her shoes like a madman and there she is watching me from the patio!!! I thought she was upstairs!!! She walks in and I'm totally busted and asked me flat out if I was enjoying what I was doing..my heart in my throat I said "yeah"!! Listen ma, You must think...she stops me in mid sentence and said she knows all about my love for feet...and HER feet!! I told my wife this many times and she told her mom many times as well...She said "forget the shoes" and asked me would I like to rub her feet...I said YES!! She sat on the couch and I sat on the floor in front of her and I began rubbing her feet..after 15 minutes she had her eyes closed and she was totally into it, I was going outta my mind and so I said to myself "it's NOW or NEVER"...I lifted her feet to my ready mouth and started sucking her toes...she didn't flinch as she took a deep breath and i could see she was pretty hot herself!...She has the most awesome smelling and tasting feet man!!! I sucked on her toes, her soles, her heels..biting them gently at times...I covered it all...After 45 minutes she said, ok, that's enough for today! I asked her about tomorrow...she said "sure Sean"..."it's the least I can do for you letting me stay here like you do all the time...

Will post tomorrow with details and possibly some pics!!!

What color were her nails at the time?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sraj
Board Regular
Member # 28593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sraj   Email sraj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No color, nude.. just a clear coat...she gets pedicures all the time. She was here for 4 weeks and I believe she had three of them...so she takes care of herself.
I "wish" I could somehow post a pictures of my MIL's feet...you guys wouldn't believe it. She has fuckin' HOT feet for an older gal...and I'm a very particular guy man. After all these years she maintains great arches, nice soles and her toes are straighter then most 20 year olds...it's a genetic thing for sure because all the siblings (girls) have great feet too!! My wife has some delicious feet...I'll have to post them...

Back to my MIL for a second...the thing I like LOVE the best about this woman's feet are the smell...FUCKING AMAZING! I've been smelling and licking her shoes for years and that was incredible...when I finally had her feet in my face and I took that first lick of her sole I can honestly say that never in my life was I more hot then right then and there...The second day I was more bold...I sucked and spread her toes and licked them in between..I licked her soles from the heels right up to her toes...lickes and sucked on the outside arch...biting them all the way down...She was a great sport and let me do whatever I wanted...she know how out of my mind I was and she got a lot of pleasure in that...

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next time your MIL. is in town, see if she will let you take a few pics. of her soles- I'd love to see them !! [Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This story ROCKS Bro!!!!! I believe you too! evrey married man should be lucky to worship mom-in-law's feet. Some of these dudes are jealous or feel weird cuz they know deep down they want their wife's mom's toes to suck.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The next time your MIL. is in town, see if she will let you take a few pics. of her soles- I'd love to see them !! [Eek!]

_fjb_

Gooood idea, I want to see this Goddess [Mmm]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sraj Tell us more. Did it happen again yet. Did mommyinlaw want more?
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A MIL's age is relevant to your own. Chances are your mother or your wife's mother is about 20 years older than you. Give or take a couple of years. Those of you freakin' about a 67 year old with attractive feet think about it. Would you be interested in a pair of feet twenty something years older than you? I'm pretty sure you'd be all over them if ya had the chance. I live in Florida also and I can tell you that there are a lot of good lookin' women of that age that come here for the sunshine. I envy ya sraj. My mother in law is the evil twin of Le Daemon's MIL. She's a real troll from top to bottom. Lookin' forward to your next post. Thanks for sharin'

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
..."best looking feet belong to my mother and some of the best smelling feet ive smelled"...
Comment by Maxmillion

Max., I'm just asking, not bashing, but does your Mom participate in your fetish, or is she unaware of your desire for her feet?

_fjb_

unaware of it..
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops! I meant to say that a MIL's age is relative to your own. [Blush] [Blush] [Joint]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother-in-law is not at all attractive, but her sister I would do. She is in her 50's, I think, but she has nice feet and a decent body. Not saying I admit to knowing, but I believe her knickers smell just fine.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to agree, if she isn't a blood relation, it isn't incest. My sister-in-law is a total hottie, with some of the nicest feet I've seen.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"unaware of it.."
Comment by Max....

Gotcha...
[Secret]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hous131
Board Regular
Member # 29906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hous131   Email hous131   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol.. I did give my mom in law a foot massage with this silly massager thing she bought for my wife while she was pregant. As a :goof: i used this contraption on her soles while we all had a light laugh about it. But under the casual "tone" to this incident.. under my pants was the most fierce ragin hard-on ive ever had. Her 56 yo feet were in tact and smooth as an 18 yo feet. Short feet about size 5 with a bit wide shape to the soles. I would love to lick her toes and soles when she was sleeping but that will have to remain unchartered territory. LOL
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links