Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Busted by my mother in law!!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Busted by my mother in law!!!!!
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
67 years old?

Dude, look. Next time leave that part the fuck out, alright?

Damn. Now I'm all scarred and shit.

[Laugh] Reinforced... I love ya, dude. Your comments always speak volumes about where you stand [Big Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its kinda scary and a bit weird specially the knicker part, yuk, i mean smelling knickers of ur partner or of another hot female, i can understand but not of an old biddy!
r u sure u want ur wife and not her mother?

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread cracks me up [Laugh]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photo's ?
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
Photo's ?

if he posts photos somebody send me a pm so i don't open this thread again and see corpse feet

thanks

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pmsl me too cos i dont wanna c this
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of yous must have gastly looking mother in laws. I got a hard on reading that one [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

i think its cos we just imagine them as old, moany, and always stayin over wen they are not wanted, lol. but i guess its not all like that.

i dont have one yet so im lucky, but wen i do get married i hope my husband doesnt hav her over all the time lol.

all i know is that wen my nan stays at my parents my dad heads for the nearest exit, often pretendin to b asleep just to avoid the naggin lol !

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
This thread cracks me up [Laugh]

That about sums it up for me too A & F. Alot of these comments are really amusing and witty.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DON'T KNOW IF ITS A TURE STORY OR NOT - -

BUT half the guys here are simply jealous..

Dude, I for one fully support you. If its incest, so be it. If its "All in the family", so be it. I know there's a very popular member here who shoots photos with his sister-inlaw's feet in his face, and has posted those photos here. Licking your wife's Sister's feet is the same as her mom's feet. I know tons of guys have the hots for their sister inlaw's, and ofcourse their sexy feet. So, why is a MIL any different. As for the Age, some of these guys are very unlucky who've not seen some sexy feet on an older lady. They could be the sexiest thing, when you find them. Its not so uncommon. Lots of older ladies have sexy feet. Licking her panties/juices, is just as good. If she's got a clean and nice tasting pu**y, no problem. Its has to do with Hygine, not Age you morrons. A young girl could stink, and an older lady could smell/taste sweet if she's sophisticated and has good hygine..

I don't know where some of these morrons are coming from, probably tooo young to understand.

You go boy.............. Add some of her feet pix now...

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:

BUT half the guys here are simply jealous..

hahaha oh yeah I would love to risk my relationship with my girls SENIOR CITIZEN mother damn why can't this happen to me [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, mu MIL makes me wanna be sick, so this is way too weird for me to think about.

What about your wife, does she have hot feet? Did she inherit MIL's sexy peds?

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well good for him [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
67... Hmm... Eww...
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hate to put down anyone's love of feet, but just think about how close to SEVENTY 67 is. I mean c'mon feet are great and all but we gotta draw the line somewhere.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links