Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SOMEBODY IS BUSTED!!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: SOMEBODY IS BUSTED!!!
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well said outback69. and Malory, what a response! you made one guy super lucky!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL This is all just too funny. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this the guy that always does foot video clips of women showing their soles and have them flex their soles and stuff and later on once in a while rub her sole with his finger to get off some supposed dirt that isn't even there

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That dude is a punk ass bitch. Grow some nuts and tell em what the deal is. That's just messed up. He makes me want to [Violent]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahaha that guy is a nut
takes some BALLS to do that

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the guys voice annoyed me in his videos, but I dont hate him. He got a LOT of vids and pics from women and I admire that... Its not stoping low, I mean I have mixed feelings about it. It was good, but it also was bad..
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really never did the walk up to a random girl approach. I do remember once at college doing it though. I just walked out of class one day and saw a graduate student I had seen in the computer lab a few times. I thought she was kinda cute and I was running my old The 10 Little Piggies site at the time. I decided to go for broke. I carried around a little book of 4x6 photos that I had take of other girls - of course, the best poses I could find. [Smile] Anyhow, I started talking to her and she seemed kinda artsy like me and up for stuff. She asked me questions, but never ever came across as freaked out by me. Hell, she even said she was kinda flattered that I was asking her. To lighten the mood I told her we could do them wherever and that I wasn't taking her to some little shack in the woods or anything.

Long story short, we did some photos out in the city and then a couple of months later, we did some more back at her apartment downtown. I helped fix her computer and she put her feet in my lap and told me it was for fixing her computer and she also figured I'd be good at foot massages. [Smile]

See, you don't always have to be strange about it...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Regardless of whether it's strictly a crime, at the end of the day someone is jerking off to material he's made by deception that wouldn't have been made otherwise.

Just imagine if that was your wife/sister/mother or something, but lets pretend that it's an armpit site or something so it's not a thing you're into (maybe it is, let me know how that works out for ya!) and would think was 'cool'.

My girlfriend would never let me video or picture her at all to put on any sites or forums. First she says no one would want to see her feet (completely untrue, you should see her soles!!)
Then she says the idea of random perverts jerking off over pictures of her is horrible. She loves me doing it, don't get me wrong, but not other people that she probably wouldn't even like as a person etc...

Not to mention it makes people think that footguys are creepy!

On the other side of things though, I don't really care too much as I have enjoyed viewing a couple of women from his vids...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by realbean:
Not to mention it makes people think that footguys are creepy!

well the unfortunate thing about the pioneering stalwarts of these deceiptful genres is that they are inspiring an entirely new generation of creepy copycats.

I've been seeing an increased number of amateur deceipt videos on youtube and perhaps more alarming is that i saw a clips4sale store that copies the tactics of getting women to show their feet under a veil of deceipt.

that latest copycat clipstore uses some altruistic motivation to get these women to help him out with some sort of study or college class project where he is filming feet for the purpose of shoe design or something.

anyway, the clipstore previews naturally omit or edit out any incriminating behaviors, but when you purchase some of the full clips, you can easily discern the context with or w/o having to read between the lines.

the guy even goes so far as to satisfy his perverted tickling fetish by copping a feel on these women's soles unexpectedly. i saw one woman call him out by asking what that had to do with shoes and you could tell by his pause and tone change he was busted.

anyway, it is noteworthy to know that our community of brethren fetishists are only seeking inspiration from these creepy stalwarts rather than heeding warning or learning valuable lessons.

this will probably always be a slippery slope since so many perverts like to jack off to the feet of women who would obviously disapprove if they knew their feet were being looked at for foot fetish purposes.

it is sad that many women feel that way, but i believe that the increase of creepy foot fetishists has only made those bad impressions last. I mean, even a popular model recruitment site like modelmayhem.com is taking notice of how many creepy foot fetishists ruin it for the rest of us. and unfortunately, those bad apples tarnish the whole bushel [Cry]

foot fetishists who are creepy should take heed and beware

[ January 18, 2011, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I could never bring myself to pay for any of this guy's random salon clips, though I have browsed his clips4sale and seen a few on youtube. So many of the women are completely oblivious to the fact that they're providing wank material for someone. This guy may find himself the victim of some lawsuits before long
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And this is why paid my models, and used mostly established ones, 'cause it only takes a couple of guys like this to give the community a negative image. I personally think that taking sneak shots of women is a bit tacky, and in some cases downright creepy. For those of you who might not agree with me on this, just please try to imagine someone doing this to your mom, wife or sister, you might not find it so amusing when the shoe is on the other foot, sort of speak...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why are we dragging this back up? Last post was 2011..................
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
His various websites are still alive and well to this day although he doesn't really update as much as he used to it seems...
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeezus!! Again!? This guy is a real pervert and freak! He keeps getting caught "red handed" and keeps giving us a bad name! Wish he could just control his fetish like I do!! [Mad] [Mad]

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never understood, whether he compensated them or not, how these women let him get away with so much. Most women I know would never let any guy be that close when taking their shoes off. Regardless if they smelled or not.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links