Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SOMEBODY IS BUSTED!!! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: SOMEBODY IS BUSTED!!!
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So...why did we need to resurrect this thread five years later?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Why are we dragging this back up? Last post was 2011..................

Somebody for some reason wanted to know this guy's real name. As if any of us would be privy to that info. So they resurrected this thread to ask and thus here we are.

quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
His various websites are still alive and well to this day although he doesn't really update as much as he used to it seems...

He's run a clips4sale site alongside his other websites since the very beginning. At some point, I guess since the news story broke out back in 2011, he's begun to pay more attention to the clips4sale site than his various sites. His clips4sale site had an update as recent as December 4th 2016 as of the time of this writing.

quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
I never understood, whether he compensated them or not, how these women let him get away with so much. Most women I know would never let any guy be that close when taking their shoes off. Regardless if they smelled or not.

I thought it was obvious that he doesn't. The whole premise, or ruse, is that he's a student in need of their help. On the other hand, he does have intermingled in his ruse clips vids where he has footjobs or stagged foot scenario vids (like one where four woman "punish" him cause he comes home late by making him smell and lick their feet). I think he pays THEM but the random person who falls for his student story, no.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh I see.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links