Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SOMEBODY IS BUSTED!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: SOMEBODY IS BUSTED!!!
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this dude is in my area, and he's kind of a tool...

get balls and tell the truth, homeboy

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by seattlesoleman:

[Roll Eyes]

Actually it would take major balls to go into salons and malls and film while pretending to be some student.

I've talked the dude a few times on the phone and email. Seemed ok to me, a non clique guy.

He told me that he used the ruse to save money and not be turned down so much.
As any webmaster who tries to recruit models will tell you, we get turned down a lot.

I warned him that he was risking losing content and money by not having chicks sign a release, but he was willing to take that chance.

Anyways, who says it is him anyway? I didn't see it in the story. I seriously doubt there is only one guy shooting chicks feet in the whole state of washington!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by seattlesoleman:

[Roll Eyes]

Actually it would take major balls to go into salons and malls and film while pretending to be some student.

I've talked the dude a few times on the phone and email. Seemed ok to me, a non clique guy.

He told me that he used the ruse to save money and not be turned down so much.
As any webmaster who tries to recruit models will tell you, we get turned down a lot.

I warned him that he was risking losing content and money by not having chicks sign a release, but he was willing to take that chance.

looks like the risk paid off for a bit. anyone who doesn't run a site or anything like that thinks this stuff is easy. it's totally not
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't we still talking about just feet? It seems like taping feet is such a silly thing until we think of what the guy watching the video is doing.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rrZj6piNe2M
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rNd4zxy0xUQ

This doesn't look like reflexology. It's pretty obvious what he's doing... I'm confused about why they didnt know, he cant be our suspect!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr2009:
This doesn't look like reflexology. It's pretty obvious what he's doing

It's not so obvious to them though. Supposedly it's for feet lithographs related to reflexology study (however that might fit in, LOL)!

quote:
I'm confused about why they didnt know

They probably don't know due to the perception he gives them.

For example, you can hear specific evidence of a woman's loose suspicion (of his foot fetish) and his response to her at position 50 seconds into this clip:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K05Ra7SLkRo

quote:
he cant be our suspect!!!

In the clip above it's the same voice as the guy in the other clips.

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
I seriously doubt there is only one guy shooting chicks feet in the whole state of washington!

True, but there's probably only one guy doing it ever so persistently across a wide variety of pedicure saloons in the Puget Sound area though. Plus probably only one using a kosher project-like storyline to get agreement.

Pedicure saloons seem to be his primary theme. Also lines up in the website title: pedisole junction. The news story may not in fact be the same guy, but the probability, plus the known level of deciept make it seem like it's him (from a foot surfer's perspective).

I think someone also said they saw some of his sites stop or slow down dramatically in updates after the story made news.

Lot of coincidences but he may not in fact be the same guy.

I hope he gets to continue to post his collection though, cuz he probably has alot of good stuff. There's far worse tragedies in life than this IMO, although this is a PR nightmare for those of us who live our fetish thru other fetishist's reputations.

[ April 18, 2008, 04:00 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
[QUOTE]

For example, you can hear specific evidence of a woman's loose suspicion (of his foot fetish) and his response to her at position 50 seconds into this clip:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K05Ra7SLkRo

LMAO!
Woman: "So you don't have a Foot fetish, do you?"
Tracy: (Awkward pause) "I wish I did. (nervous laugh) It would make this a lot easier."

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here it is. This HAS to be the suspect. He's the same guy in all the clips posted here. Listen VERY carefully at 4mins and 18 seconds into the clip.

The girl says the exact same thing as the story reported.

I TOLD you I was going to find it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ky7QH-F1zYU

Thank you very much. No applause, please.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah@National.

This guy seems fuckin ridiculous. Sounds like a fuckin doctor.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
This guy seems fuckin ridiculous. Sounds like a fuckin doctor.

That's why his tactic is so successful -- the underlying cognitive psychology of it.

When you can combine the element of a professional (or objective) goal in mind, you can get women to allow a lot of things that they'd naturally consider innocuous (if say a trusted person did the same thing to them).

That's why a lot of similar "would-be" foot-seekers out there have a high fail rate on approach. They lose the seeming professional or objective element in their mannersims, and when the woman senses anything that can be mis-construed as attachment, she will resist (if she's not attracted in that way).

This guy falters at times as you can see (sweating, nervous laugh, etc.), but the objectivity concept of an innocuos common goal still prevails, and he executes sufficiently enough to pull what he has. Using those elements is an effective way to get women to bend their boundaries from what they'd otherwise hold back from an "attached" seeming person.

Great find National! [Thumbs Up]

[ April 18, 2008, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Tyler D!

When I read that article, right away I thought of that clip. The part where he does the reflex test goes hand 'n hand with the story.

If he's not the guy, then he has us all fooled.

But I still love his sites. I was a member of a few of them. It was worth the money.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And how many websites are you running Climax? Major player? Think not!

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I'm getting sick of these perverts ruining things for us normal people.

When was the last time a guy with a camera went into a lab and asked the radiologist if he can take pics of womans ta-ta's after their mamagrams?

It's just wrong.

Damn, yo, i agree with u too sinnister that shit makes us look extremely bad!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh shit! In that video thats the guy from www.bigfootbbw.com wow now i finally see it lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
I think that the last thing we need to do is encourage more idiots like this by posting positive or what could be taken as positive comments in this thread, so please let's not feed the beast.

Deceit has no place when asking girls to model themselves and their feet for anyone. It actually hurts legitimate guys like me in the end because the media doesn't print positive stories about guys who treat potential models with respect and who also respect the word "no".

Anyone who does this should be shot and p***ed on IMO.

But as long as we don't encourage it then there shouldn't be a market for this right?

This is why I love you and respect you. Youre one of the most honorable men in the whole footworld. It's why I wanted to meet you and Dennis (who I also love and respect) in Las Vegas when we thought you'd be there for that Convention (I nagged Ben to death until he agreed to drag me along). You can get as much of my feet as you want, whenver you're in Seattle.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links