Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SOMEBODY IS BUSTED!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: SOMEBODY IS BUSTED!!!
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this would be the reason why women think we are weird for having a foot fetish

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm not going to stand on a soap box. it's a lot easier in the long run when the girl knows you're going to post the pics online. some say cool.. most say no. but half of the no's say i can keep the pic for myself only. and i respect that and honor that wish.

i've taken candids.. rarely ever post them anywhere without much modification to hide not only their identity but also hide their location so friends can't figure it out either.

bottom line... honesty is better.. less shots.. but in the end... better pics!

i never ever show faces of my pics though.. evcen with permission. just me

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll say the same thing about this guy as I said about the other guys I posted of in the past who fondled women's feet, tickled their feet, and called them up asking questions about their feet. The guy should get a girlfriend who understands the foot fetish, and do things to her feet. People like this give foot fetishists a bad name, and are why a lot of people who arent into feet think that foot fetishists are weird.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah you just have to be more creative and inconspicuous when in our business of foot watching...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Yeah you just have to be more creative and inconspicuous when in our business of foot watching...

and this is what the whole story was about. hr just got busted doing what he does. i can't believe some of you (lurkers included) are making such a big fucking deal out of it.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
All I have to say is how the fuck does "I'm a reflexology student" actually still work?? It seems like almost every story we see hitting the news these days the guys all say the same fucking line...and get busted! Hint fucking hint it aint working any more!
Not that I am agreeing with their methods but fuck...ask the chick if you can take some shots, then if you want to appear as if it's "candid" just tell her to not even pay attention to the camera! There..problem solved! I'm not gonna lie...I wouldn't even dream of asking a random girl to do that but then again I'm just peachy eye fucking girl's feet in public and trying not to get caught! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I'm getting sick of these perverts ruining things for us normal people.

When was the last time a guy with a camera went into a lab and asked the radiologist if he can take pics of womans ta-ta's after their mamagrams?

It's just wrong.

I agree man. Seriously, if you're that desperate, just go online, it's 500x easier, won't make you look like a complete fool, and private!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont know if i am too worried about it. He had a original idea. I mean, how many here take "candid" shots? I know i do. Thats taking pix without permission. Not only that, it's breaching people's privacy. Not that i will stop! lol

This guy got permission, regardless of his story.

Who are we to judge?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Me: "Hey, have you ever thought about being a foot model?"
Her: "No. I hate feet."
Me: "Ok take care"

or

Me: "Hey, have you ever thought about being a foot model?"
Her: "Do I get paid"
Me: "Yes"
Her: *removing shoes"

How hard is that!

Yea I've THOUGHT of creepy tactics, but I'm glad the classic approach isnt so wierd now!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just hope they don't start passing new laws because of stories like this. You know in France they outlawed ordinary citizens filming news events. Like whoever it was stuck their camera out the window when Rodney King was getting beat up by the cops. The French made that a crime. And Sarkozy before he was President supported the bill in the National Assembly.
Some lawmaker in New York wants to outlaw crossing the street with earbuds on. You know how they are.
As far as the story in question, the cure for this problem is already under way just by spreading awareness. When women know what this is about then they won't be able to be deceived, and guys will stop trying to fool them. But that's alright because there are some women who really don't mind their feet being looked upon as sex objects, and I'm optimistic that there always will be.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Uz:
As far as the story in question, the cure for this problem is already under way just by spreading awareness. When women know what this is about then they won't be able to be deceived, and guys will stop trying to fool them.

Well said Tom Uz. I don't think foot pervs will stop trying to fool women though. They will just find new ways (or lesser ways) to let the ends justify the means. For example: "Hi Miss, I'll take your pics, but your face will be blurred out when published." (but they're not, yadda yadda yadda, the list of smaller type of deceipts goes on...). Doesn't have to be blatent deceipt -- there's plenty of non-blatent deceipt all around ("model for my art website", "this footage is for my private collection", "sneaky guys with camera phones", etc.).

The demand for this reality foot stuff will never go away, regardless of how much we could collectively shun the methodologies. Foot pervs just identify too much with a genuine woman in spontaneous real life, and that aspect alone separates it heavily from a pre-arranged recording of some professional or even girl-next-door model.

That's just the reality of it, but the good thing is that "real-world-feet" are available to any producer (or deceiver) who has the balls to go for it. I enjoy seeing real-life spontaneous feet, even though I should probably try to make myself ignore the deciepts sometimes (since I feel so sorry for these women who have publicly bared their soles without knowing, LOL!)

I don't advocate any type of deceipts but there is plenty that goes on in the foot fetish community and is generally heralded as acceptable until some news agency makes a stink over it, which kinda makes us also wanna make the stink.

[ April 16, 2008, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn...I am a subscriber of Pedisole Junction and Angle Foot and was wondering why he hadn't updated those sites in the past couple of weeks...as a matter of fact the last updates were right around the time that KING 5 story came out.

I would hate to see those sites go away...he took some nice pictures and I like the fact that the models were "everyday" types of girls that you could go to the grocery store or mall and pass by. Plus he is in the same part of the country that I am in so that is neat too (lol I kept wondering if I would eventually see someone I knew on there).

That in fact is something that I have always thought about in the back of my mind is that if someone recognized one of the models on there and let her know where the pictures/videos he shot were really posted then what may happen. Like the news story said it isn't really illegal but I wonder if something could be brought against him as far as a civil suit. It hasn't happened yet but you never know...

Hopefully he finds some models (and he has a few on there that specifically modeled for the site) in the future that are fully aware where the pictures of them are going to be posted...so these sites can stay up and running.

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

When was the last time a guy with a camera went into a lab and asked the radiologist if he can take pics of womans ta-ta's after their mamagrams?

It's just wrong.

I disagree. He didn't commit a crime.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
quote:

It's just wrong.

I disagree. He didn't commit a crime.
no, but he has being lying to all these people which is just as bad, people should just be straigt and honest about what they want like what others here have already said. the whole foot model and gettin paid approach is the way to go.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that I've thought about this, I'm starting to wonder...Do you think one of the ladies' perverted husbands/boyfriends subscribed to either site and discovered their own wife/gf while [Jerkoff] ???!!!

And another thing, how does he look??? Is he a typical, non-suspicious looking guy??? They would've certainly known something was up if I just walked into a hair/nail salon like that, especially to take vid of feet no matter the reason!!!

[ April 17, 2008, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Solelvr2009 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links