Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My son's friend (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: My son's friend
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story!! Let me think about this before I respond.
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, definitely a new situation I have not come across. I grew up fantasizing some of my friend's mom's feet but I ALWAYS respected them. As much as I would like to say, let him indulge into his deepest fantasies, like tease him with your feet, etc, as much as I would have loved someone's mom to do that to me back in the day BUT he is not respecting your privacy and your well being. Sneaking off with your belongings to jack off is inappropriate and especially taking pictures without your consent is a red flag, not to mention for the purpose of viewing them and jacking off to them at a later time. So, it is really up to you, I would clearly understand if you are not comfortable with it, and if you are not, then definitely confront him. No need to bring in your son or husband, at least it would be awkward just between you to (for awhile) and not between your son, his best friend, or your husband which I am sure he might then be scared. If it does not bother you at all, have some fun with it! Put your bare feet on his lap, saying Oh, my feet are tired from work, please give a rub, hope you do not mind the smell, haha. It would be off the charts for him as it would have been for any of us foot guys back in our youth days!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cp100
Board Regular
Member # 17052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cp100   Email cp100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well the smell of a womens foot is what turns me on the most so i can see his fascination with ur shoes, especially after a long day in them.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustVisiting:
This is probably the 20th time I’ve started to write this post. Every other time I’ve chickened out at the last minute. I told myself today that this was it so let’s see how far I get.

(...)

Over the last few months I have been searching online trying to understand it (which is how I found Wus) with the hope that I could learn how to deal with a situation that I honestly don’t know how to deal with.

You need to be registered to even read the forum, yet your registration date is 9 November, same day you posted your message. How much research here did you really do? Anyways.

Yeah, just quit leaving your shoes on the floor for the kid to sniff and jerk off too. You should have done that the minute you figured out what was happening. Common sense, no? Unless it's a power trip for you, but that's another issue -- leave the boy alone and post your feet here instead. Oh, and the next time he points his camera at you, just look him square in the face and say, "Stop it." That's it, just, "Stop it." He'll get it.

[Nut Kick]

[ November 10, 2009, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Below_the_Ankles ]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are at a stage now where you can either make him or break him. I say make him !! Show him a little shoe play. Innocently pose your feet for him, scrunch your toes, leave a few more pairs of shoes for him to smell and last but not least put your feet next to him on the couch when he's sitting down and wiggle those toes like crazy.....
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the post is fake, So What? If it was posted so that the poster could get off on the fact that others were reading it and responding, so what? Isn't that the reason that we all come here, for entertainment? And sometimes advice?

If it's a legit post, then like others have said, it'll provide some valuable advice to the poster and maybe others with a similar situation that are not comfortable posting. We have no way of knowing what's going on with others or who's lurking and reading without contributing. Look at my member number. I was here reading posts for a long time before I actually commented for the first time.

My point is, if you think any post is fake or you simply don't like it's content (i.e. a photo of a particular foot isn't up to your liking) let's try not to make a negative comment about it. It's just not necessary and it can hurt someone's feelings. Try to put yourself into the other person's shoes (no pun intended). That said, let's keep Wu's the fun and positive place we've all come to respect and love. The weenies will weed themselves out.

[Cheers] [Joint]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustVisiting
Board Regular
Member # 37148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustVisiting   Email JustVisiting   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well let me start by thanking everyone who has offered advice. I really do appreciate it.

To those who question my motive, I’m not sure what to say. You certainly have the right to your opinions, and I’m sure there must be valid reasons for your skepticism. I assume it’s the nature of this environment. While I have no reason or desire to spend any great deal of time defending myself, I do feel it necessary to at least recant some of the accusations made to me, if for nothing else than to try to assure those who took the time to respond with advice that they were not wasting their time.

Someone questioned why I would seek advice on a forum of this nature rather than a reputable medical/psychological forum. I never said that I hadn’t followed that path. In fact that is where I started. And although I did find much information, I felt that I still didn’t understand what this young boy was going through. My hope here was to maybe hear from others who have had, or still have, the same feelings and desires that Timmy has. Like I said, I’ve always thought of him as a son and I want to be extremely careful with this situation. I have wondered how I would feel if this situation was between my son and Timmy’s mom. Would I want to know? Would I want her to confront him. How would he be affected by a confrontation? Just trying to give Timmy the respect and understanding that I would want for my own son.

Someone also mentioned that I registered on the forum yesterday, the same day of my post. That’s true. I had registered a few months back when this stuff began and poked around for a couple days. But after a few days, I deleted cookies and history, and deleted the temporary email account I had set up to “cover my tracks”. It was only when I finally decided to post that I set up new accounts, including an email account. Trust me, in a few days they will be gone, and hopefully you will never hear from me again.

Again, for those who have suspicions of me, I’m sorry. My intent was only to seek advice. And as for the advice, I did find much of it useful. On the other hand, advice suggesting that I let him touch my feet or that I try to tease him is what I consider out of line. He is a kid after all. After all is said and done, I may decide the best approach is to do nothing at all. Several have suggested that Timmy will grow out of this. I just don’t know. Thanks again, and I will probably continue to follow this thread for a few days in case anyone has anything else to add.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is just great lol
having a young boy loving your feet
could be not normal, but its real life hehe

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I think it's fake!! But I didn't think that initially

I think this person wants to get off at the responses..

did you see the e-mail listed for 'JustVisiting's profile?

motherofone@live.com

that is a pretty odd name for an e-mail address. I feel that the email is only to go along with people who are skeptical. This person is smart...

why would she come to this site when she can ask her 'wonderful husband' That 'wonderful husband' might not be into feet but he could give her an answer

JustVisiting is an odd name too...not only is this person trying to disguise who they are, they are also trying to disguise their intentions....just my two cents fellas.

DING DING DING!!! you nailed it no way shes real just wants to enjoy some of the crazier responses

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to take the higher road and say she is real. I respect your post, and respect that you think touching your feet is out of line. The fact is you always want what you can't have, and if he feels your feet are off limits to him, his 12 year old fetishist mind is going to want them more and more. Just like the scare tactic, this will become an obsession in some way for him the rest of his life. As a fetishist, I deeply understand the young fetishistic mind. If you truly care about him, and want the greatest possibility of him moving on, not being fixated by you, please let him touch your feet, even if it is for two minutes. It will help him in the long run. The non-fetishist sees this as a bit crazy, as risky as out of line, it really isn't. He is very impressionable now, he is pre-pubescent, you can scar him, or make him secretly worship you like some un-touchable idol, or icon, unless you show him some real compassion and understanding. Yes, you can also give him a thrill, but it is a thrill with limits and boundaries. You sound like a caring loving person, show him that feet are just one part of a woman, and not something unbelievable, or absurd. He will also see that women can be talked to, reasoned with, they are compassionate and sweet. Not something that he could never have or relate with, or something he has to run and hide from! Do you see my point? It is a foot, not a breast, it doesn't have to be something he needs to run from. Now this is also an opportunity to teach him respect for women, and respect for privacy and limits too!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dick Lipschitz, you and I tend to agree a lot, and this is just one more example. I think you are right. I too am often skeptical of long posts about "an experience" and seeking advice, especially when written by new posters. Just Visiting's post is a story, a good one to be sure, but a story nonetheless. It is a fairly well-written one too, obviously done with great care, and hitting on a lot of the themes that are of interest to many on this board: teenage boy hot for friend's mom's feet, shoe stealing, secrecy (something only known to the "mother" and the "son's friend"). And to those who ask why someone would take the time to do this, it is a ritual, like many of the rituals we all go through to fulfill and enjoy our fetish. Simply put, there are a lot of people who enjoy writing these kinds of stories. The imagining, creation and writing of it is exciting to them. And the responses they get here just add to the thrill. In some ways it becomes a fantasy fulfilled, one that has been an obsession swirling around inside of them for a very long time.

There's nothing wrong with skepticism, Dick, especially on a public message board, which at its core is an outlet for obsessions.

Regards,
mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
There is no real way to determine if this poster is on the level or not. We don't have to be the FBI or CIA here. What's the difference really? It IS a question that is relevant. Somebody could use good advice on this topic! Someone could benefit. Now, I was also told my advice was the worst ever, but this individual thought a scare tactic on a 12 year old boy was better! I suggested a FOOT MASSAGE, not anything crazy here! The idea of keeping it secret was to protect him and his feelings, which haven't reached puberty yet. IT was not to cause further harm. In the alternative solutions, the husband and the friend would find out ANYWAY! SO WHAT IS THE HARM, IF THEY FOUND OUT about the foot massage in my scenario. He could easily explain it away, saying her feet hurt I thought I was being nice offering a massage, that's all! THE SCARE TACTIC, and his motivation and fetish are laid out for everyone to ridicule!!!! WHOSE ADVICE IS THE WORST EVER? Sometimes LESS is BEST, and some things can be kept private between two individuals. Just like there is a time and place for WHITE LIES, there is a time and place for keeping things on the DOWN LOW!

I think the relevant bit to say what HARM it could do is highlighted in something you, yourself pointed out:

quote:
a 12 year old boy

Think like the judge would...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
did you see the e-mail listed for 'JustVisiting's profile?

motherofone@live.com

that is a pretty odd name for an e-mail address. I feel that the email is only to go along with people who are skeptical. This person is smart...

The email I used on this forum isn't my real on though, laaaa.

Mine is "caty-babe@hotmail.com" - long, uninteresting story haha. I'm suprised you don't use a fake/foot email address, actually...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think leaving a note in your shoes when you get home is subtle and swift justice. A note saying "Please leave my shoes alone." would scare the piss out of him and he'd stop in an instant. LOL

Lastly, any chance we can get a few shots of these lustful feet? Soles preferably. [Big Grin]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am going to take the higher road and say she is real.

Wait a second! Why are those of us who are skeptical of this story taking the lower road in your view? Being a skeptic and enjoying a well-written story are not mutually exclusive. If you view this story as real and want to offer up some angst-filled, heartfelt advice to the poster, have at it. However, for me and the other skeptics, we'll simply enjoy the post for what we believe it to be, read with bemused interest some of the responses, and then go about our day. In other words, if you want to be gullible, fine. I and others choose not to be. And we won't attack you for your gullibility--at least I won't--as long as you don't take a cheap shot at us for our skepticism.

Regards,
mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links