Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My son's friend (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: My son's friend
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROYALS....Suppose this young lady called you about this happening between her and YOUR 12 year old son....would you tell her to let him give her a foot massage and try "re-train" him?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but I'm going to avoid the debate about this being genuine and assume that it is. Yes, the story was titillating maybe to a point of suspicion, especially to someone like me who's borrowed or stolen women's shoes (new and used) before- but not until I was in my 20's. But then again women are good at sharing details...

JV- first off I deeply appreciate your concern for the young man and not wanting to "scar" him for life. There is no question though that this type of behavior is not acceptable and should be dealt with.

How you do it of course is the huge challenge. While I believe that a level-headed direct discussion is probably the best way to deal with_ I know how difficult that would be. Not sure I could do that myself. Consequently I'd probably opt for one of the indirect scare tactics- knocking on the bathroom door, making a comment about your shoes being missing- or leaving a note in your shoes for him to find. (Just be sure that no one else finds it!)

Putting myself in his shoes I think that would be the least embarrasing route yet still get your point across.

Hope that helps and some of us would be genuinely interested in hearing about how this turns out.

[ November 11, 2009, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you jamaicanfeet and andy, i was hoping someone else would step up and try and get it thru his head that no matter what his intention.. and btw, ROYALS, i do understand and i do agree that it would be better if he wasnt ashamed of his fetish.. that having him play with her feet IS a sex act to him. i dont understand why ROYALS insists that he touching her feet would not be sexual. i mean isnt that reason for this board.. that all of us view feet as objects of sexual gratification? no one claimed he was gonna get out of control and moan or rub one out, i have no idea where that idea came from. thats a moot point.. but i cant keep stressing the same point enough. its a sexual act with a minor.. who cares what his reaction will be.

ROYALS, location has nothing to do with it either. i'm in connecticut which is just as liberal. i actually brought this thread up to my wife and she was appalled at your suggestion. she isnt a fetishist and still gets that you dont expose a minor such a sexually charged situation. she too suggested that a talk is all that is necessary. you cant blame this on our society and how kids grow up so quickly either. thats an excuse not a reason. you're looking at this from the viewpoint of a grown man. think about how you feel when you read about a 15YO banging his hot 24YO teacher. we all know we think, 'oh yeah.. man, i wish i could've scored with ms. XXXXX when i was in HS' [Laugh] but step back and think how this is going to affect him emotionally. he is not an adult, he doesnt think like an adult, he doesnt reason nor have emotional maturity to handle an adult situation. there is a reason why society protects underage kids from sex with adults. this is the same situation.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading some of these post I understand the whole "creepy" stigma that foot fetishist get. I can tell some(not most) don't interact with the real world.

Arguing with those individuals is a waste. Don't bother.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
After reading some of these post I understand the whole "creepy" stigma that foot fetishist get. I can tell some(not most) don't interact with the real world.

Arguing with those individuals is a waste. Don't bother.

GQ

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I've read the entire thread so far. Fake or not, here's my 'advice'. Make no big deal about it, the kids 12 for God's sake. Just have mom be a bit more careful where she puts her shoes. This kid does need some boundary's though, and how to make that clear to him is a bit 'out of my pay grade'.
Mom, when he's around, cover up those gorgeous tootsies of yours. If you know he is titalated by them and you have them showing all the time, then you are not helping the problem at all.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nusuth, I honestly respect your viewpoint, and you articulate it with great intelligence, and I am not being facetious or an ass here, I am being truthful. I know what you suggest is the most logical approach, and society as a whole would more likely agree with you, as is demonstrated by this boards reaction. Why am I pushing the envelope here then? Two reasons, the first being, I think it makes this post more interesting and it furthers debate and discussion. The second and best reason, I WAS 11 YEARS OLD AND THIS HAPPENED TO ME!!!! I WAS THIS KID- NO JOKE, NO LIE! TALKING TO ME DID NOT WORK!!! WHAT WORKED, My friend BRUCE'S MOTHER LET ME MASSAGE HER FEET FOR TEN MINUTES WHEN WE WERE ALONE! That experience, helped me, and I thank it to this day! I LEARNED THAT I WAS ACTING SNEAKY, BECAUSE I WAS ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED ABOUT WHAT I LIKED! She showed me that it was OK to touch a foot, to like a foot, that it was beautiful like the rest of a woman's body! WHAT HAPPENED? I STOPPED HIDING IN THE BATHROOM JACKING OFF, and I looked to get girlfriends so I could rub their feet!!! I started acting more mature, and I felt less ashamed and embarrassed. My focus was now on other girls, NOT BRUCE'S MOM AND HER FEET!!! IT WORKED FOR ME...IT WAS 1 MASSAGE, AND THAT WAS IT...AND I WAS 11 YEARS OLD!!! SO, my advice comes from a REAL PLACE, and REAL EXPERIENCE! Yes it was exciting to me, BUT I LEARNED, AND GREW UP, I STILL LOVE FEET, BUT I CARE FOR AND RESPECT WOMEN 1000%!!!!! MAYBE I AM NOT SOOOO CRAZY TO YOU NOW! I HOPE YOU BELIEVE ME, THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY TRUE EXPERIENCE OF MINE!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fact or fiction aside, this does raise a big dilemma and, after reading all the posts, I have to respectfully disagree with Royals.

Royals, while you say that women play with children with their feet all the time and that it's okay because there's nothing sexual about it. You're right. However, in this circumstance, I think you're missing the point here. In general, your statement is true. However, in this situation and to this particular 12 year old boy, it is very sexual to see his friend's mom's feet and, by all accounts, the mom is aware of what's going on and she knows that it is sexual to him. As such, it would be wrong for her to encourage him in any way, shape or form to continue this kind of behavior because it's entirely inappropriate.

Royals, I know you made mention of taking things to extreme and saying all women should cover up their feet then, if this is so wrong. While I think most people agree that, yes, it would be ridiculous for all women to do that, it still doesn't make your stance on this any better, in my opinion. Is it possible that women go out in public baring their feet in revealing footwear and there are young boys who get turned on by it? Sure. However, that's out of the control of the individuals involved and, odds are, a one time circumstance. For example, a young boy sees a woman in sexy, revealing shoes showing off her feet while she's out shopping. This is a random sighting, much like when some of us guys go out and happen to see a woman's feet in these exact same circumstances. That's fine because there was no intent to run into the boy and turn him on. However, in a situation like this when the woman knows her feet are turning this boy on and it's an ongoing thing, it's wrong to encourage him by letting him give her a foot massage, in my opinion. It's not appropriate because she has the knowledge that her feet turn this 12 year old boy on. With that knowledge she can control the situation, to some degree, by not revealing her feet, putting her shoes away where they're not easily accessible, etc.. The other alternative would be making her feet accessible to him via a foot massage. In my opinion, that's not appropriate because the mom knows her feet are turning him on.

In my opinion, this is all about knowledge of the situation and intent. In this situation, the mom knows what's going on and, as an adult, she should use adult judgment, which says (at least the last time I checked) adults shouldn't encourage any type of sexual behavior when it comes to minors, especially when they know a certain behavior is a turn on to the minor in question. You can call it whatever you want - i.e. "making the boy comfortable", "indoctrination to his sexual feelings", etc., it still doesn't change what it is at its core, and that is, inappropriate behavior between an adult and a minor, since the adult knows this is a sexual thing for the minor .

While I do feel for the boy in this situation because I've once been where he is and have felt the sexual feelings stir when looking at women's feet at that age, he shouldn't be doing what he's doing and the mom should nip this in the bud. I think RPM's advice has been the best so far - i.e. the woman should let the boy know that she knows what's going on and tell him that, while he isn't alone with what he feels, it's not cool to capitalize on it in these set of circumstances by "borrowing" her shoes when he's over at her house and possibly taking pics of her and her feet via cell phone. It's not good for the boy to be doing those kind of things, in general. Deep down, the boy himself knows this isn't cool either, since he has been so secretive about it. It still wouldn't be cool if it was some other female garment he was getting off to or another part of her body he was trying to get on camera (i.e. getting off to a pair of panties or a bra or trying to secretly get pics of her breasts when she was unaware). It doesn't matter that women's feet, among the majority of society, aren't considered to be sexual. The bottom line is that they are sexual to this 12 year old boy in this particular scenario.

I think what RPM said about the mom saying something to the boy when they are alone in a calm, but effective, way will be enough to bring him back to his senses, as well as teach him what's appropriate and what isn't when it comes to his behavior towards women and their feet now and in the future. Yeah, it's okay for a male to like women's feet. However, there are boundaries that should be put in place and respected as to how that behavior is acted out.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FATE 111, Though I disagree with you for my reasons stated above, I must again honestly say that I come to this board and post and share ideas here, because of thoughtful, intelligent well stated responses such as yours and NSUTH. I can agree to disagree, but it is the debate, and the process that makes us all think. There is usually a middle or common ground that could be found. I don't think people thinking the same, acting the same, fitting in, is neccessarily the best course. Sometimes what seems ridiculous or silly at first, may look or appear differently later. Physical and emotional development in a fast moving ever changing world, is a movement in progress. What is crazy sounding now, may become more accepted in time. ILLEGALITY, is never acceptable. We, however, must evolve with the times, not look to ridicule, and maybe try to find reasonableness and compromise, and seak what truly works, not just now, but long term.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL JustVisiting, pics of how pretty your feet & toes are or the whole thing never happened.

I already knew the story was bullshit when you said you deleted your cookies. LOL WHY would you need to "cover your tracks"? Who are you trying to hide from, your husband? LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ *LIKE*

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sit timmy down. Tell him what you know. Reassure him. Tell him it won't go any further and just to be more discreet with taking your shoes.

There is nothing wrong with what he's doing. I did the same and I still do the same. Routing through mums friends dirty laundry. I'm hooked.

Just tell him you know and not to make it obvious or for you to see. Please don't tell him to stop. It will make foot fetishism feel pervert like (which most of us think).

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he was taking her worn panties and taking them in the bathroom to jack off....would u still sit him down and tell him to be more discreet when taking ur panties to go jack off?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamican. It's the same thing. It's what people do.

It's not right...... but it's reality.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real or not some good discussion on what could be a real situation out there which makes it sort of irrelevant to me wether the poster is real or not and there was some good advice shared in here dispite some skeptisism which if the poster is real, should provide some good insight from the perspective of the foot fetishist on how to handle the situation. I too agree with Andy Laa. I think the best fix is to catch him, but let him off the hook which should scare him out of doing what he's doing which is the main issue. Leave the shoes and then come back looking for them when he's in possession of em. Give him a chance to return em but be kinda pissed they were lost and he'll probably thank his lucky stars he got away with it one last time and leave your shoes alone going forward.

The only downside to that as someone else mentioned is that it could cause him to repress things further and become more ashamed of his foot fetish and perhaps more deviant down the line when he looks to explore it. First off, I would say, that's not "Just Visiting"'s problem. She could confront him, embaress him, tell his parents and really make a much more traumatic issue of this ordeal than is really necessary. I don't think she should do that, but she shouldn't have to have to worry about where she leaves her shoes or what's being done to them by a minor no less, in her own home. That's a more awkward situation than any woman should have to deal with. It's fine and fun and a relatively harmless part of puberty and growing up for the boy that's fine as long as "you" don't know it's going on. The moment you found out, it becomes awkward and should stop as soon as possible. I think the scare tactics are a more compassionate to his situation way to go about it as opposed to an embarassing and humilating confrontation. He'll hold on to the memories, be thankful for his get out of jail free card, and hopefully be more responsible, or at the very least more careful not to get caught in the future. [Laugh]

If you really wanna do him a great service and are a bit intreigued by the whole foot fetish scene. After the scare tactics, in a totally different setting, if you use a computer in like a family room where he and your son may also be hanging out, you could "accidentally" click on a link to one of those stories in the news about foot fetish creeps caught stealing shoes or whatever that are always in the news and just make some sort of disgusted remark that they will question what you're reading and just explain that people are so crazy and creepy, and question their motives with a line like "Why would someone try and steal a total strangers shoes...these days everyone is liberated and unique enough to express themselves and engage in consensual matters with like minded individuals...this idiot could have just found himself a girlfriend who probably would have adored every free foot massage he could give her and instead now he's gonna go to jail and be embarassed and teased and looked down upon by his friends and all of society for acting like such a wierdo...stupid people."....and then click onto the next story...That way the conversation is had without putting him in the awkward situation but the message is clear in how to handle the situation...he'll probably wonder if it was coincidence that he got away with the shoe thing, and then you discovered the foot article and reacted so calmly, cooly and openly about it and wonder if you actually knew about his foot thing all along, but he probably won't question it, and hopefully will take it for what it's worth...a get out of jail free card and some good advice that he'll hopefully choose to make the most of...For him it'd end up sort of like this thread is for us, is it real...is it not? Did you know all along, or was that like the wildest coincidence ever? ...and like this thread, for him it really shouldn't matter. The fact he avoided the embarassment and trouble you could have caused will likely scare him into leaving your shoes alone and the discussion on the foot perv in the news should curb him from taking unsolicited pics while putting a positive spin on how there's nothing wrong with having a foot fetish, as long as it's handled in a confident, respectful and consenting manner as opposed to being dishonest, sneaky and creepy about it.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links