Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My son's friend (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: My son's friend
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
Lastly, any chance we can get a few shots of these lustful feet? Soles preferably. [Big Grin]

Time and place, mate. Time and place.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally, i wouldn't know what to do. i wouldn't confront him over it. that would be devastating to him and his friendship with your son.

moving shoes away from him might make him think you know about him, which could also be devastating.

If it was an adult I'd say straight up, but this is a little complicated with it being a kid.

TL;DR Honestly I dont know what i'd do... i just wouldnt confront.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm gonna respond and ignore the is-this-real-or-not aspect of this thread..
quote:
Now, I was also told my advice was the worst ever, but this individual thought a scare tactic on a 12 year old boy was better! I suggested a FOOT MASSAGE, not anything crazy here! He could easily explain it away, saying her feet hurt I thought I was being nice offering a massage, that's all!...WHOSE ADVICE IS THE WORST EVER? Sometimes LESS is BEST, and some things can be kept private between two individuals.
first, let me correct you. i didnt say you gave the worst advice ever.. is said, worst. advice. ever. [Laugh]

ok to be a little more serious here. are you out of your mind ROYALS22262?!?!?! he's 12! as in 4 younger than is legal in the most lenient state in the US. you can fool yourself all you want saying it only rubbing her feet, but everyone here knows that it means a hell of alot more than that to him. there is a HUGE sexual aspect of him touching her feet in any way what so ever. you say they arent breasts, but again we all know that to us, they are as good, if not better to some of us, than any set of tits. and to bracket this arguement with my first point.. HE'S 12!!!!

ignoring that fact, i have another issue with your advice.. why would you condone that she lie to her hubby about this? is that the attitude you would have in a relationship? knowing that a guy is getting off on touching her, she should let him and keep her hubby in the dark? you know it's not innocent or else you wouldnt have to lie about it or, as you put it, 'kept private between two individials.' oh yeah.. and he's not an individual.. i'm not sure if i mentioned this but.. he's 12!!!

what would any of you say if your 12YO daughter had a friend who would come over and get off in a sexual manner to you? i hope most of you would nip that in the bud PDQ. would you encourage the guy to let her get her jollies?

c'mon Royals.. climb out of your own private fantasy and come back to the real world where engaging in a sexual act with a minor is immoral, disgusting, and reprehensible.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see we are at a huge impass here. For clarity, I would NEVER condone sex with a minor EVER! Having said that, in my real, loving, normal world, I have seen plenty of children giving their moms, sisters, and even dad's foot rubs, right out in the open! OH MY GOD! No I don't live in a fantasy world or a trailor park, or in Never Land, it is just not that crazy, sorry buddy! Now I fully understand that to a fetishist, a foot is a sexual object, and that is where this does become complicated, as her shoes have become sexualized. Do you and your wife lock your shoes up in a safe? NO, WHY NOT, LEAVING THEM OUT AND EXPOSED is encouraging sex with a minor, or sex out in the open, is it not! Do you let the female in your life where sandals or flip flops? They can be tormenting minors with their feet, those feet should be covered! This starts to get a little foolish, and that is my point here! If she makes no big deal about the foot massage, then IT DOESN'T BECOME A BIG DEAL, IT BECOMES SOMETHING LESS SINISTER, LESS EVIL, LESS REPRESIVE, LESS SEXUAL! IT becomes something more normal, then hiding in a bathroom wacking off with a shoe in your face! TOO MANY OF US HAVE THIS WARPED IDEA THAT TOUCHING A FOOT IS TOO SEXUAL, so we sneak around like PERVERTS, stealing shoes, hiding, sneaking on the internet, behaviors born out of the idea that touching a foot is some forbidden fruit, so instead, all this represion, many here act out in secret!!! If he is shown more normal behaviors sooner- LIKE A FOOT MASSAGE!!! HE WON'T BECOME A HIDING WACKING OFF SHOE SNIFFER IN THE DARK! GET OUT OF THE DARK AND INTO THE LIGHT! LEARN RESPECT, VALUES, BOUNDARIES AT 12, AND HAVE A LOVING, COMMUNICATIVE SEX LIFE IN YOUR FUTURE, HIS FUTURE!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True or not, it is an interesting and well written story and could very easily happen in real life.

Suggestions:

Pick up your shoes (as already suggested) and lock the door to your room or closet.
When the kid is around, wear lace up tennis shoes and keep them on.
Don't speak to his mom or anyone else about it, he'll soon lose interest in your tennis shoe clad feet and probably start showing up less. (your feet are probably the reason he's there so much now)

Case closed.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. not even close to addressing what i said. i never said that feet should never be exposed as to 'protect' underage boys. i am saying he should not be allowed to engage in a sexual act with an adult. no matter how 'normal' it becomes, it is still has sexual connotations. trust me.. my wife's feet are pretty much always there for whatever i ask of her. touching them, massaging them, etc has become 'normal', but does it lessen the sexual arousal i receive from her feet? heeeeeell no!! yes, to the mom, a foot massage isnt a big deal.. but to the 12YO, it will be. he will be getting off sexually as he is touching her feet, do you deny that? no adult should encourage a child to engage them in a sexually charged situation. period. you can dance and twist and play all kinds of games with your words, but a sexual act with a minor is a sexual act with a minor, regardless if she is being sexually gratified.

what is foolish is that you think that he needs to touch her feet to make him feel comfortable with his fetish and himself. when young boys stare at women in tight shirts and bikinis, should we tell the women to let the boys touch their breasts so they dont have to feel ashamed at being obsessed with tits? maybe a more mature option would be to talk to boys and tell them that yes, boobs are wondeful and fun and boy, are you gonna love it when you get to touch them, but in the meantime, you need to be respectful of women and realize that you need to rein in your impulses and know your boundaries. hey.. whatta ya know.. that kind of talk would be perfect in this situation!

use some common sense.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe a more mature option would be to talk to boys and tell them that yes, boobs are wondeful and fun and boy, are you gonna love it when you get to touch them, but in the meantime, you need to be respectful of women and realize that you need to rein in your impulses and know your boundaries. hey.. whatta ya know.. that kind of talk would be perfect in this situation!
I AGREE WITH THIS PART OF YOUR STATEMENT 100%! I do not agree, however, with you thinking me foolish for my idea of the quick foot massage, and I see we will never agree there. I am looking for a real long term solution, to get this very young impressionable boy to understand what is the difference between incorporating feet into sex, one day, not now, in a healthy, loving way, with respect, trust, cooperation and boundaries, versus becoming an ashamed sneaky represed shoe smeller hiding in the dark. She can play a small but meaningful part in his development with the honest, straight foward conversation, and let him get some small enjoyment as well. It can be a huge learning experience for him, and eye openning, life changing as well!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

and yet once again you fail address the fact that this boy is a minor. maybe thats because you know that your advice is waaaaaaay off base.

quote:
I am looking for a real long term solution, to get this very young impressionable boy to understand what is the difference between incorporating feet into sex, one day, not now, in a healthy, loving way, with respect, trust, cooperation and boundaries, versus becoming an ashamed sneaky represed shoe smeller hiding in the dark.
i see.. so this needs to incorporated by him acting out a sexual fantasy with an adult? it couldnt be accomplished by means that are actually moral? you dont see any problem in the fact that one of your sentences talks about a very young boy (your words) and introducing him to a sex act??

once again, i implore you to use a shred of common sense.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I love feet and kinkiness in general, I also have issues with guys that think they can just take a girls' shoes and have their way. If it ain't consensual, it's not kink.

You have a budding shoe cummer in your son's company. which is fine, but he's young and probably does not fully realize he is violating your consent with his actions. Gone unchecked who knows what mischief he will perpetrate!

Does you son know? Perhpaps your son can communicate how this is not cool...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I am going to try one last time. Mothers play with children with their feet all the time, all through development, in all cultures around the globe. IT IS NOT A SEX ACT. A SHOE IS NOT SEX. They become sexualized usually through unhealthy repression, and unhealthy behavior! Massaging a foot should be no more of a sex act then shaking hands. It has become TABOO to many, because of the many foot fetish is evil, weird, crazy propaganda out there! Yes, there has to be clear boundaries and limits! YES, I HAVE SAID THAT NOW 1000 TIMES! Anything can be construed as a sex act, we are not talking about extremes here. He can go to a shoe store without that being a sexual experience, can't he? Yes, I understand he has a thing for feet and shoes, but you can't remove his contact to either of them in the real world. A girl in his class kicks him, touches him with her foot, is that a sex act? A teacher grazzes him accidentally with her foot, is that a sex act? He will be in contact with many women, many girls, and they all have feet! Feet are everywhere, he will see and touch many. A fetishist can still like feet, but he has to learn the respect, privacy, boundaries that I keep talking about! I have got plenty of common sense, & what I suggested is not crazy like you keep making it out to be. I continue to very respectfully disagree with you, and that is what makes the world go round. Once again, what I suggested is not illegal, immoral, or anything like that. I WOULD NEVER CONDONE SEX WITH A MINOR!, and I am not telling this MOM to lead him on. I am trying to get him to see the difference between sexual normalcy and deviancy.
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
I am looking for a real long term solution, to get this very young impressionable boy to understand what is the difference between incorporating feet into sex, one day, not now, in a healthy, loving way, with respect, trust, cooperation and boundaries,

Dude....Seriously? HE'S 12...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

WOW! Maybe it is because I am in NEW YORK, or something, I don't get it! In today's world folks girls are having babbies at 13!!!! I am not saying that is right, I DON'T AGREE WITH THAT, BUT THAT'S THE FACTS! KIDS ARE GROWING UP VERY, VERY, VERY FAST IN TODAY'S WORLD! You got the internet, media everywhere, TV, magazines, books, where are you guys? You need to talk about protection, sex, fetishes, all of that, with the 12 year olds of today! YES YOU DO! SMART CHOICES, UNDERSTANDING THE FACTS OF LIFE,NOT GETTING PREGNANT, OR GETTING THE GIRL PREGNANT, COMES WITH SEX EDUCATION....AT 12 YEARS OLD!!!! INFORMATION, not secracy, hush hush prudishness, this phoney moral majority b.s., get with it!, I THINK THE ADULTS HAVE TO GROW UP HERE NOT THE KIDS!!!!!
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Royals, just take a step back and have a breather here, mate. It'd be a shame to have this topic closed because the debate got a bit too heated in here: it's a really interesting one.

I'll try and put what (I'm fairly sure) nutsth is saying a little more lightly:

When you say massaging a foot should be as non-sexual as shaking hands, the immediate alarm bells that ring in the head of him (and me if I'm honest) is the fact that to a fetishist, that can never happen. Feet are sexual. There's no "sexualisation" period as you put it...you're just aroused by feet whether you have touched a pair or not.

The second point that leads on from this is the fact you are basically saying he should be allowed free-reign to, not only be aroused, but be encouraged by a woman literally 3 times his age for going about secretly and stealing her shoes.

There is NO WAY he will NOT be aroused by caressing a foot. He's a fetishist and that's just wired in him as it is you and me. Can you honestly say you wouldn't get aroused by giving a foot massage to a lady you are infactuated with? Particularly at that age, when every attraction is a "true love"?

Feet = hard on. Whatever the context (exceptions obviously being - hopefully - unattractive/ too old/ too young/family feet - but this can be applied to any other sexual organ for a non-fetishist). IE, if feet are sexual organs to the 12 year old kid, you do NOT let him rub the feet of a 39 year old woman. It is a form of arousal.

NOW, I can on some level agree with the making him ashamed of his fetish, but if he's encouraged in his fetish IN THIS WAY - (I cannot stress those three words enough) - then he will basically feel like he's been rewarded for stealing his friend's mum's shoes and masturbating to their scent. That's why some parents spank their kids to teach them right from wrong.

Just to quickly address your point about my saying the use of scare-tactics may be applicable: it's not the fetish that he'll be ashamed of; it's the stealing, the non-consent, the clandestine way in which he goes about his sexual gratification. And, you must agree, rightly so. Aside from any moral reprimands, it is actually illegal.

[ November 10, 2009, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Andy, I agree with you and do not condone the taking of this woman's shoes. That is what I have the problem with, his violation of her and her property. I am 100% against that. The fundamental disagreement that you have with me, is that you believe that he will not be able to controll himself if he contacted her foot. He would act like a freak, have a hard-on make wild noises, rub himself off, and lose all control. My feeling is, that by being presented with this forbidden fruit, this object of devotion and lust, he can be re-trained and forced to control himself! This object of secret ejaculation, now real and presented to him, will in some very real ways, allow him to grow up, and not imagine what this would be like, but now experiencing it a little, might allow him to come back to earth! Yes, he may get a little excited, but he will be forced to controll his urges, and learn discipline, respect, boundaries, and everything I have been trying to explain. You confront this fetish as if it were a fear, a fear of the unknown, and you confront it head on, or maybe foot on! My argument of 12 year olds being more grown up in today's world, then maybe this board is comfortable with, is probably my strongest point, and with thought, probably hard to argue with. I said in my very first post, my idea of the massage will be confrontational, or not the norm, I understood that then, and I understand that now, and I see how easily it may be to disagree with it, but I still think I am right!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys be careful, please. This thread is starting to get out of hand.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links