Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » plus size women (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: plus size women
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE plus size women and their feet and thats all.THE END
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer the question posed to me...I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. My wife and I are both IT professionals. We have almost zero time outside the home. After working (i work longer than 9-5 by the way) all we have time for is dinner, bathe the kids and bed. I do more than my share to help raise the kids. When I have free time I am ironing, doing laundry, cooking etc. That's my free time. Every once in a while I'll give the wife a break and wake up with the colicy 1 year old and soothe her to sleep.

The idea that people in my situation are overweight because we don't use our time wisely is nuts. I barely have time to sleep let alone go the gym and my wife has even less time. That is the reality of life in my world.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
To answer the question posed to me...I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. My wife and I are both IT professionals. We have almost zero time outside the home. After working (i work longer than 9-5 by the way) all we have time for is dinner, bathe the kids and bed. I do more than my share to help raise the kids. When I have free time I am ironing, doing laundry, cooking etc. That's my free time. Every once in a while I'll give the wife a break and wake up with the colicy 1 year old and soothe her to sleep.

The idea that people in my situation are overweight because we don't use our time wisely is nuts. I barely have time to sleep let alone go the gym and my wife has even less time. That is the reality of life in my world.

Oh geez... I'm an IT professional-in-training, and I hope to get married with two (just two, if I can help it) kids. I hope this isn't my future... D:

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it depends. I also work in the IT world as do most of my friends and co-workers. Sure there are times when we are as busy as you state you are all the time - but that is not the norm where I work. I am in the DC area which is a very IT oriented area. I've been in the IT industry for almost 17 years. I was a software engineer 4 years. Then a contract programmer for 6 years, an IT Project manager for 5 years and am now an operations manager/PM.

I am not suggesting that your situation is not as you state. I am only stating that yours is not necessarily the "norm" in the IT industry.

My boys are 10 and 7 so I have been about where you are. From my history, it is the kids that really make it tough, not the job. My wife put on about 20 pounds in that time of her life. But she did not say to herself "this is my life and I will never be in shape". She worked out when she could and as the boys grew we made adjustments to our lives and she eventually made it back in the gym and was in shape once again.

Your post came across like this was a permanent life decision that your wife would never have time to get in shape. Life will ALWAYS get in the way. It is your DECISION to adjust or to not adjust by changing your routine to make time. It is this general mindset, IMO, that is causing 1/3 of our society to be obese.

And one other thing I never mentioned. You can still prevent being overweight with very moderate exercise if you watch what you eat. So no time is till not an excuse to over eat. Again - life decisions.

Dude - I've been there and that is why I still stand by my belief it is ultimately a life choice. I've been on project deadlines forced to work 14 hour days. But when things got back to normal, I went back to my workout routine. Taht is the hardest part for me. Getting back after an interruption.

[ November 10, 2010, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: mmmtoes ]

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet are pretty feet regardless of the woman.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but if you are overweight it is simply because you are eating more than you are burning off.

If you stick to a healthy diet of no more than 2,500 calories in a day, no matter how busy you are and how little time you get to exercise, you still won't be overweight.

And anyway, the notion that you have absolutely no time to exercise is complete bullshit. There is no doubt you can find 20, hell, even 10 minutes in your day to do exercise. You can do it while waiting for food to be ready, while letting your bath run, while watching TV, you can park a block or two earlier going to work and jog the remaining distance... there are infinite ways to fit even a tiny bit of exercise into your day.

The reason people are overweight is simply lack of trying. It might sound harsh but it's the truth. All it takes is a first step, and even a little change in your lifestyle would see changes to your weight.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] ^^
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way I see it, bigger chicks will make for intense trampling lol. But yeah, as long as I find them and their feet attractive then it's all good. I've seen some BBW content where the ladies had such AWESOME feet.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
I'm sorry but if you are overweight it is simply because you are eating more than you are burning off.

If you stick to a healthy diet of no more than 2,500 calories in a day, no matter how busy you are and how little time you get to exercise, you still won't be overweight.

And anyway, the notion that you have absolutely no time to exercise is complete bullshit. There is no doubt you can find 20, hell, even 10 minutes in your day to do exercise. You can do it while waiting for food to be ready, while letting your bath run, while watching TV, you can park a block or two earlier going to work and jog the remaining distance... there are infinite ways to fit even a tiny bit of exercise into your day.

The reason people are overweight is simply lack of trying. It might sound harsh but it's the truth. All it takes is a first step, and even a little change in your lifestyle would see changes to your weight.

This^^ [Cool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The world is going to have fat people and skinny people. Big deal. You can't knock a guy for his preferences. Guys that like bigger girls need to go out with guys that like skinny girls so when there's a fat girl/skinny girl pair both guys can be happy and get laid.

There's no need to defend one's preference. It's your preference. There's also no need to knock another guy for his.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I entered this thread just to hoist myself up onto my high horse for a few minutes and enjoy the view like everyone else. Well, that was fun.

Also: great post, GQguy.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never knocked anyone for their preference. I chimed in for two reasons.

First, chefflash asked the question quoted below. Yet some seemed put off when other posted in the negative. Each has there own preference and no one should be upset for someone voicing that preference. You seem to agree with that.
quote:
Originally posted by chefflash:
Is weight a factor with feet because with me it is not.

Second, some imply that being overweight is forced upon them due to life situations. I strongly disagree with this, which is the main reason I responded to this thread.

I have NO problem with anyone that is overweight. I am just not attracted to them. Some of my dearest and closest relatives are overweight. I try to talk them into eating healthier and exercising. They don't and that is their choice. But I continue to pester them. Regardless their weight has absolutely no impact on how much they mean to me.

However, I do have a problem when overweight people suggest it is not a choice they made to allow that to happen or to stay that way, at least in most cases. I do not want to get into an argument. I know there are some cases of health issues. I know in some cases, parents raised their children without teaching them how to moderate what they eat. I also realize some people are prone to weight gain while others are not. These are the cards we are dealt and we then decide how to play them. We are all adults and we ultimately decide how we will live our lives.

If that puts me up on a high horse, then I guess that is where I sit. Fine by me.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad this post got the response and attetion that it has.THANK YOU all for your post.I however feel the same way I always did.I love womens feet and I LOVE plus size women and their feet.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links