Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » plus size women (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: plus size women
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Hmmmm. Next time I need a wingman to talk to the plus size girl that is out with her hot friend i'll look no further than here.

WRONG. The plus size girl is usually considered the 'cock-blocker' in most social circles. And just 'finding' a good wingman is very hard. So 'hiring' a good wingman,one that can handle the situation in a gentleman-like fashion may be the best course! Most of my friends growing up were black, and loved chunky girls; so I had no problems chatting with the smaller gals that we came apon, while they were going Rico Suave on the bigger chicks. It was lovely!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just want to clear up some generalizations...

i AM a fat girl. i am not ashamed nor do i hate the guys who hate girls like me. to each their own.

my issue is this. the world is NOT sitting on a chair eating all the time watching soap operas.

the REAL world consists of work and maybe kids, a spouse, family and maintiaing a household and nurturing those relationships.

the average woman will put herself last on her list of priorities.

Fat girls are not desperate for male attention (read that as sex)

Fat girls can and do wear stiletto heels. we do not break them. [Roll Eyes]

on a personal note i do exercise and eat pretty healthy. i like me and have been known to turn heads in not only a dress and heels but also my ratty sweats.

bottom line...you like what you like. im not defensive or upest by comments made in this thread. that being said i don't see the point in repeatedly using derogitory words to describe fat and thin women. many of you had very well thought out well worded posts. however there IS a difference between candy coating something and being straightforwad its called TACT!! GQ and BTL links were spot on. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like real women and that is considered, at least, overweight nowadays. There is no weight limit, it's different with every woman.
Most "overweight" women have nice feet and, as I have experienced, they tend to have a nice scent.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bassguitar81
Board Regular
Member # 41076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bassguitar81   Email bassguitar81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a "BBW with sexy feet" fetish so i can't lose...and i think having gorgeous, well cared-for feet absolutely redeams a BBW in areas that society would considered to be lacking
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bassguitar81
Board Regular
Member # 41076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bassguitar81   Email bassguitar81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

posted 2010-11-03 04:52 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just want to clear up some generalizations...

i AM a fat girl. i am not ashamed nor do i hate the guys who hate girls like me. to each their own.

my issue is this. the world is NOT sitting on a chair eating all the time watching soap operas.

the REAL world consists of work and maybe kids, a spouse, family and maintiaing a household and nurturing those relationships.

the average woman will put herself last on her list of priorities.

Fat girls are not desperate for male attention (read that as sex)

Fat girls can and do wear stiletto heels. we do not break them.

on a personal note i do exercise and eat pretty healthy. i like me and have been known to turn heads in not only a dress and heels but also my ratty sweats.

bottom line...you like what you like. im not defensive or upest by comments made in this thread. that being said i don't see the point in repeatedly using derogitory words to describe fat and thin women. many of you had very well thought out well worded posts. however there IS a difference between candy coating something and being straightforwad its called TACT!! GQ and BTL links were spot on.

well said, made my day

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As it's been stated, to each his own. My attraction to women does not depend on their size necessarily. I can be just as attracted to a woman 200 plus, or closer to 100 lbs. I consider myself fortunate to have a wide variety of taste in women (and their feet).

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have never been more secure and comfortable than i am with the body i have. [Smile] i have no shortage of admirers. Foot related or not. p
this thread is far too negative. Lets get back to what we are here for.
admiring the beauty of female feet.
everyone has a preference and we all can respect each other and set negativity aside.
we get enough bad press from people who are closed minded to the fetish. Should we really show that from the inside?

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love plus size women in which they have got a booty,shaply legs,wide feet that show their wrinkled soles better for the most part.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The topic of this thread is plus size woman. The original poster asked if weight was an issue with feet. So - only those who appreciate them should be able to answer that question in this thread or they are being negative? I did not read the whole thread. Only the first page and the last couple.

Can't someone say they don't like plus sized woman? That is not necessarily negative, it is simply what they are or are not attracted to.

Is it negative to say that you like do not like woman with red hair?

[EDIT: In retrospect, I believe the answer to this question is yes. It is negative. However there is no other way to answer the question if you do not like plus sized woman. What that in mind - why does it bother you that people are simply answering the question honestly in the negative]

This thread seems to have become very defensive.

And with regard to generalizations (male or woman). Our society is getting lazier and more indulgent. The result - we have many, many over weight people. That is a fact.

That is not genetics it is a life style choice that many have taken. My wife works a full time job (part of the time at home). We have two boys (10 and 8) with no nanny or help. Yet she makes time to hit the gym regularly for two reasons. First and foremost - it is healthier. Second - because of vanity. She feels better when she is in shape. If she cannot get to the gym she works out at home. That is her lifestyle choice. Sometimes she has to get up an extra hour early to do this.

Bottom line - regardless of reasons, a large majority of people are over weight by their own life style choices.

When things get busy in my life, I get up 1 1/2 earlier in my day to make time to hit the gym. That is my lifestyle choice and I do not think it is negative for me to look for the same in my partner.

[ November 05, 2010, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: mmmtoes ]

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not saying the thread as a whole is negative.
I'm saying it has become negative.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:

And with regard to generalizations (male or woman). Our society is getting lazier and more indulgent. The result - we have many, many over weight people. That is a fact.

That is not genetics it is a life style choice that many have taken. My wife works a full time job (part of the time at home). We have two boys (10 and 8) with no nanny or help. Yet she makes time to hit the gym regularly for two reasons. First and foremost - it is healthier. Second - because of vanity. She feels better when she is in shape. If she cannot get to the gym she works out at home. That is her lifestyle choice. Sometimes she has to get up an extra hour early to do this.

That is exactly, 100% correct.

In older civilisations fat women, and men, were celebrated and were usually found in the upper tier of society. That was when food was scarce.

For men it was Food=weath=power
For women it was Food=weath=attractiveness

That is no longer the case and now that we have an understanding of the human body and the science behind it we know that fat=excess.

Our/western society was a lot slimmer during the earlier half of the last century. It has only been since convenience services and products have appeared that size has really gone up. The current situation is a very new one.

I'm glad that some people can be happy with their own weight. But what I'm quite scared about is it becoming the norm (as another poster pointed out). I really do think that for a society to accept something that is bad for you is not a good thing; this includes drug taking, smoking, being lazy, being overweight.

If people walked more and were more active we wouldn't have this obesity time bomb. It's not as serious in Europe where people generally walk more and where our diet isn't full of bad food products like HFCS and trans fats.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very well stated Ophillia. The reality of life is that a woman constantly puts herself last in the list of priorities. Us men have the luxury of getting up an hour and a half early to "hit the gym". If my wife wakes up an hour and a half early she's preparing lunch for the kids or cleaning. Putting others first.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you Sinnister - but I will frequently get up with the kids if my wife needs the extra time to go to the gym or if she is not feeling well. In those cases, I go into work a little later and I work a little later. We compromise. I also help with the housework when she gets behind. That is what makes our marriage work, compromise. Sounds like you are "old school" and have your wife perform her wifely duties. That is your life style choice. I would rather help my wife and give her the opportunity to take care of herself.

To each there own. In most cases - it still boils down to life choices.

You can sugar coat it all you want, most overweight people have excuses. Eat smarter and exercise for 3-4 hours a week. You can do wonders in that amount of time. It just takes dedication and discipline. Something I see severely lacking in our society nowadays.

I sincerely doubt anyone cannot make time for 3-4 hours of exercise weekly. Of course something has to give to do that. No matter what anyone says there are not many of us that are truly busy 100% of the day. We all have down time. Some choose to read, some like tv, some like to play games or surf the internet. I all of these things but give some up to make time for my workouts. I also watch what I eat. I am not a health nut. I eat junk, but in moderation. If my clothes get tight, I cut back.

I got on a rant because I feel the same way as Kingler. Our society is in trouble and all I hear are excuses. People don't take ownership of their lives anymore.

[ November 05, 2010, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: mmmtoes ]

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:
I don't know about you Sinnister - but I will frequently get up with the kids if my wife needs the extra time to go to the gym or if she is not feeling well. In those cases, I go into work a little later and I work a little later. We compromise. I also help with the housework when she gets behind. That is what makes our marriage work, compromise. Sounds like you are "old school" and have your wife perform her wifely duties. That is your life style choice. I would rather help my wife and give her the opportunity to take care of herself.

To each there own. In most cases - it still boils down to life choices.

You can sugar coat it all you want, most overweight people have excuses. Eat smarter and exercise for 3-4 hours a week. You can do wonders in that amount of time. It just takes dedication and discipline. Something I see severely lacking in our society nowadays.

I sincerely doubt anyone cannot make time for 3-4 hours of exercise weekly. Of course something has to give to do that. No matter what anyone says there are not many of us that are truly busy 100% of the day. We all have down time. Some choose to read, some like tv, some like to play games or surf the internet. I all of these things but give some up to make time for my workouts. I also watch what I eat. I am not a health nut. I eat junk, but in moderation. If my clothes get tight, I cut back.

I got on a rant because I feel the same way as Kingler. Our society is in trouble and all I hear are excuses. People don't take ownership of their lives anymore.

Exactly!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i take full ownership for my choices. my choices may seem like excuses to some but thats just the difference in perspective and i completely respect that. that wasn't my issue. i have no problem with people saying they dont like fat women. what gets me is the over the top negativity ie the pile of dough, sitting around all day eating frosting, so fat they are not able to wear heels without breaking them..ect those kinda comments. maybe it didn't come across the way i wanted it too.

either way its beating a dead horse. im not here to teach people im here for the female feet and the comaraderie. hope yall have a fantastic day :-)

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links