Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » plus size women (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: plus size women
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chastisedfootpiggy:
Now, stop attacking plump women for something they didn't get to choose.

That's debatable. Daily calorie intake>daily calorie usage= weight gain. It's as simple as that. Valid health problems that cause weight gain are much lower than the number of overweight people. The problem is lack of exercise and discipline with food.

I don't think everyone here said they like skinny girls either, quite a few (me included) said they like healthy. Healthy is being around the BMI, having a high calorie intake but exercising to keep it off. Maybe I read too much into it but I only find girls who actively take care of themselves as attractive. If that means a thin marathon runner or a toned jogger then I'm all for that :3

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Well put temp [Smile]
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chastisedfootpiggy:

Oh. I recall pages back one of the plus sized models (sorry I forgot your nic Miss.. you're really lovely) asked if you boys cared what the models thought. It was remarked upon that NO, FRANKLY, they didn't give a shit about what you think. I think this person missed the point. She was trying to see if you realized that attached to every pair of feet on the internet is an actual person, and their character and personality is being disregarded just because they may have hormonal imbalances, it may run in their gene pool, or god knows what. It was a half ass response to a wonderful query. Shame.

cfp.

I was the one with the frank response. Full "ass" response. Modeling is an occupation. I train people, that's my occupation. Who cares what/who i'm attracted to? How does that matter? This is a foot fetish forum not match.com. Who cares that I only date women 5'8" and above? Even if I did model when would that info be relevant? If I walked into ELITE models right now...at any point will anyone ask me what type of woman I like? If one model said they like blond haired blue eyed guy's with tattoos and a beard why should I be concerned? Modeling is what you do. What the consumer finds attractive is at utmost importance to the model but what the model finds attractive doesn't matter. Unless of course I wanted to date her.

I get that the models are people, hence my response to the initial subject saying it's not cool to be mean to models simply because they're not your type. They are people with feelings on the other side of the screen. But as for my favorite model Adriana Lima her preference for men is inconsequential to my life. I like the way she looks. I have zero bearing on what she is like. She models for a living. People judge her 100% on how she looks. It's her job. I heard she likes rich guys....who cares...she's hot right?

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Temp got it bang on.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love plus size women also! Some have nice feet some don't just like any other female body type.
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curvy (not fat) is...how a girl should be. In nature and just...health-wise.

Thin is just horrific to me. (Just because something may take more work - to be very skinny - doesn't make it better).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into "plus-size" women, really. I prefer slim and petite women in general.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I'm not into fat women either. I'm an active person so I find other people who are active attractive.
I don't think I could ever be with a girl who thought sitting back and doing nothing whilst they got big is a beautiful thing.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not all big girls sit back and dp nothing.It is narrow minded people like you that piss me off.Also let me tell you jackass,Most plus size women are very,very beautiful.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Wow chef, somebody posts an opinion about a plus sized woman(respectively too) and you go off on them? Show some maturity.

I've weighed in on this issue already in terms of me not liking the plus sized women based on looks but I don't bash the members here who DO like the plus sized women. Keep it mature and this thread can stay civil [Smile]

Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a little something to hold onto when it comes to my women. Not too thin, not too heavy. A FEW extra pounds is just fine by me.

As far as guys and gals that claim they are "models" by profession doesn't impress me. The women are usually materialistic c*unts and the guys are egotistical feminine douchbags [Smile]

Stick that in your Hugo, Boss.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen plus sized women with awesome toes...and I've seen skinny girls with fvcked up toes. And vice versa. Can't say I have a preference, its all about feet.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
I actually prefer plump chicks. Not to the point of those awful cellulite legs but 200 lbs doesn't bother me at all. Yes plump chicks tend to have feet that are more fleshy and wrinkly than thin chicks. I like that.

Couldent have said it better myself
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm. Next time I need a wingman to talk to the plus size girl that is out with her hot friend i'll look no further than here.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links