Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » plus size women (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: plus size women
Jillian
Major Player
Member # 35450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*editing the guys I would "do" list*

[ December 22, 2009, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Jillian Ashcroft * ]

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with "Those Toes", Elisha would get the business.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been with a few big girls n most of them take really good care of there feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jillian Ashcroft *:
*editing the guys I would "do" list*

Have fun [Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillian
Major Player
Member # 35450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Idk guys, I think skinny girls are going out of style, like 80s hair bands and shoulder pads ...
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Idk guys, I think skinny girls are going out of style, like 80s hair bands and shoulder pads ...

Skinny girls are going out of style? Really? Riiiiight. Maybe on the 32nd day of the 13th month.

Until then, dream on.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillian
Major Player
Member # 35450

Well I guess that would depend on whether you're jacking off to Playboy or King [Big Grin]
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither. I look at Playboy for the articles.

Besides, don't be jealous of slimmer ones because they get more praise and attention.

Like I said before, wait until the day when the sun literally burns out for fat to be in style that's preferred over the slim ones.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillian
Major Player
Member # 35450

Ki Toy

Maliah

Kim K.

Hoops

Elise

They're not fat .. they're not skinny. They're not 100 pounds. By modeling standards, they are all considered "plus size" ... And they're beautiful.

Don't confuse "plus size" with flabby and obese.

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those girls there are not fat, so of course were gonna say there hot, therefore making us pick "plus size"...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ki Toy

Maliah

Kim K.

Hoops

Elise

They're not fat .. they're not skinny. They're not 100 pounds. By modeling standards, they are all considered "plus size" ... And they're beautiful.

Don't confuse "plus size" with flabby and obese.

http://www.weightlosseasy.net/images/beforeafter.jpg
http://unitedalarmcompanies.com/LP3/weight-loss-jennifer.jpg
http://unitedalarmcompanies.com/LP3/before-and-after.jpg
A better appraisal. Same person on the plus side, side of the chart and behind it. Some might like the before....and some like the after. Does plus size have an upper limit? No.

"Modeling standards" are not "guy" standards. This skinny ideal that's perpetuated in the fashion industry is not for men...but for women. I didn't know who(nor had I ever seen) Kate Moss till after she was caught with cocaine. It's women perputuating this image. Not guys. The same altered Polo ad's that one would find in Cosmo won't be found in a men's magazine. We don't buy the tabloids with "look at tyra's 30lbs weight gain..before and after pics". When it comes to women's self image... it's other women and the media that that also share the blame. Women have looked the same for centuries....it's only in the past decade or two that plus size really is the norm. But we (for the most part) like a fit girl. None of the women you posted links to could lose weight if they tried. They all work out religiously and watch what they eat.

A lil off topic.
This goes for guys too. But even at a deeper level. 1/3 of guys we turn away that are fighting age 17-34 are unable to serve becaue they are overweight. Rough, "you're too obese to use you even though we're fighting two wars". Go back to playing call of duty on your xbox. Ouch. Aside from not seeing guys like themselves on the cover of mens health. But imagine them saying "guys with big muscles and ripped abs are so 90's 80's". I'm lauging typing it.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=7142589&page=1

Whn it comes to the usage of the term "plus size" there is alot of ambiguity. Plus size is size 14 and up. I doubt any of those girls are a size 14....but anyway. When a guy uses it....it's synonomous with big. Again, no upper limit. By definition it includes flabby and obese.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jammy
Board Regular
Member # 36475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jammy   Email Jammy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, there isn't really any need to be so rude, because quite frankly, you really were. There have been studies into this particular subject. It was quite a few years ago now, but one study involved recently deceased Jade Goody.

She's a plus size woman, and men were shown pictures of Keira Knightly, some generic blond woman (Kate Moss, maybe? I can't remember) and Jade Goody, but only of their bodies, not their faces. On average, men far prefered Jade Goody's body to the other two. So, maybe it's different in the UK, but over here the men far prefer the curvier women. I think Jillian's right - thin is going out of style, because thinner women are going to be far more stressed about they look and how many pounds they've put on than a woman with a bit of extra weight on her.

TBH, I look for the personality in a woman, not the aesthetics. Weight doesn't matter to me - I think that Milla Monroe is gorgeous (and she has amazing feet!) and she's far bigger than any woman I would go for normally. In all her videos, she's incredibly warm-hearted and giggly, and she comes across as a wonderful woman, not just a piece of eyecandy. I'd rather have a woman that's got a personality than some bint more worried about how thin she is than me.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jammy:
National, there isn't really any need to be so rude, because quite frankly, you really were. There have been studies into this particular subject. It was quite a few years ago now, but one study involved recently deceased Jade Goody.

She's a plus size woman, and men were shown pictures of Keira Knightly, some generic blond woman (Kate Moss, maybe? I can't remember) and Jade Goody, but only of their bodies, not their faces. On average, men far prefered Jade Goody's body to the other two. So, maybe it's different in the UK, but over here the men far prefer the curvier women. I think Jillian's right - thin is going out of style, because thinner women are going to be far more stressed about they look and how many pounds they've put on than a woman with a bit of extra weight on her.

TBH, I look for the personality in a woman, not the aesthetics. Weight doesn't matter to me - I think that Milla Monroe is gorgeous (and she has amazing feet!) and she's far bigger than any woman I would go for normally. In all her videos, she's incredibly warm-hearted and giggly, and she comes across as a wonderful woman, not just a piece of eyecandy. I'd rather have a woman that's got a personality than some bint more worried about how thin she is than me.

In that last sentence, are you saying that only fat girls have personalities and not the slim ones? All the slim ones have no personalities? Again, it goes with what I said earlier that people will word the questions or the circumstances in a way that will force someone to not choose the slim women. And what in the world do you mean by "personality"? Does it mean nice? Are slims girls all MEAN? Any person can take that definition anywhere he wishes, so clarify this. I will bet you anything that whatever your answer to that question is, slim girls will possess those characteristics as well (except for eating too much and burping and staying on the couch all day and eating again).

Another thing that got to me: Jade Goody. Are you serious? Men prefer THAT over the hot, slimmer ones you see on the streets? It's so convenient that they would NOT show the faces of the people. Why? DUH, if they did, men would choose the obvious pick by going with the slim ones. How many guys in here would rather worship her feet over Keira Knightly? I mean Keira is quite skinny, I'll give you that, but I will never choose Goody over Knightly. But Knightly is too skinny for what we're referring to. Put Jade Goody up against girls like Petra Nemcova, Jennifer Aniston, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Alba, or Megan Fox, or your average Jane who's just as hot as those women are, and we'll see how many men choose Goody over any one of them. Yes, those women have "personalities", too.

Thin is going out of style? I've heard that more times than what a calculator can count. Comments like that sound more like, "Jesus is coming. Jesus is coming." In other words, when? When will women like the Alba's and the Nemcova's and the Aguilera's and the Aniston's go out of style? If it's not anytime soon, then it will never happen. I can't believe you are encouraging women to not keep in shape.

If overweight women wear the shoes like the one you see in my avatar, the heels will crush!

I suppose we can have a few overweights in the world. Some men like that, but women like those will never dominate the Maxim and FHM lists of the 100 sexiest women. If they outnumber the slim ones, then it's because they got lazy. Not because they wanted to gain weight intentionally. But don't worry, guys. Thin will always be in.

Besides, women like Brooklyn Decker and Christina Aguilera are four times more likely to sexually excite men than overweight women.

Overweight women are three times more likely to sexually excite men UNsuccessfully than the slimmer ones.

Typical. You can replace the words "sexually excite men" with whatever you want and it would still be accurate.

As if there will ever come a day when the cheerleaders for the Dallas Cowboys will be overweight. You want to give men a reason to be there. With cheerleaders whose bellies are wider than their chests will definitely draw the audience away. Is this what mean really want? Cheerleaders heavy enough so that their feet don't leave the floor? Don't think so.

[ December 23, 2009, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: DSW ]

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear what dsw and gqguy are saying, even though they may come across as dicks.

The question is this: if you were presented with two girls of equal looks, personality, and great feet but one was thin and one was overweight, who would you pick?

I bet the thin one..mind you the thin chick isn't grossly thin and the overweight one is slightly overweight....I bet most would still pick the thin girl

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I have an overweight gf and I love her the way she is, however she goes to the gym religiously and wants to work the weight off. So good for her

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And dsw, there's a difference between plus-size aka thick (which I think the main point of this thread is) and grossly overweight and should be on biggest loser (like you are constantly describing aka your cheerleader analogy with bellies wider than their chests)

I'm pretty sure that's what the op was going for and like you ask when its brought up "is every thin girl like kate moss?" I say this "is every plus sized girl 300+ and lazy)"

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links