Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » plus size women (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: plus size women
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proportions are what matter most to me. If the length, width and thickness are all in line then the rest is irrelevant.

I think what might bother some ff guys is that heavy-set women are more prone to packing on excess fat in the feet which can cause the tops, toes and soles to lose their distinctive characteristics and just look swollen.

Nothing wrong with thickness, as long as it can enhance and not consume the natural shape of the woman's foot.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like women of various sizes. However, if I see a picture of a woman or her feet and I find that I'm not attracted to her or her feet, I don't feel the need to make such a comment. (i.e. "Damn, those are some ugly...") That's why it pisses me off to read such comments in any forum. If ya don't like what ya see, fine, move on. If ya do like what ya see, please make a polite comment. And just for the record- ShortLivedTyranny, very nice. I don't comment on every picture I like 'cause I try to not be a "post whore".

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am perfectly fine with chubby chicks!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
I like women of various sizes. However, if I see a picture of a woman or her feet and I find that I'm not attracted to her or her feet, I don't feel the need to make such a comment. (i.e. "Damn, those are some ugly...") That's why it pisses me off to read such comments in any forum. If ya don't like what ya see, fine, move on. If ya do like what ya see, please make a polite comment. And just for the record- ShortLivedTyranny, very nice. I don't comment on every picture I like 'cause I try to not be a "post whore".

[Smile] Thank you. I respect your wish to not be a psot whore.;p
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillian
Major Player
Member # 35450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a professional plus size model, I'm not surprised to read the wide array of responses to this thread. At a size 10/12, I am considered "plus" in my industry ... I really don't think a scale does a woman's figure-assessment as much justice as her proportions and tone ... I've met women who weigh less than me that look like crap because they are jiggly and poorly groomed .. and I've met women who weigh more than me who are GORGEOUS because they are muscular and busty with voluptuous asses and thick legs. I'm happy with my figure, could care LESS about men who don't like me because I'm not a size zero, and I'm not hearing too many complaints from the men who date me or photograph me.

Just like not all men like blondes, not all men like thin women. Brunettes, redheads, thick girls, plus size girls -- we all have a place in someone's heart ( we can't all be size zero and blonde, sorry Hef!).

If someone isn't your cup of tea, keep it moving til you find someone you dig .. but don't disrespect her or the man who finds her attractive. Who knows, the chick you find attractive might be considered disgusting or unattractive by someone else's standard of beauty.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My taste differs from many here. While i'm attracted to many types I see no point dating women i'm only mildly attracted to when I can date those i'm highly attracted to.

In any case, every woman is beautiful in their own way.Odds are someone out there likes the content that a woman post. It's not cool to blast her for having the balls to post stuff. I'd like to see these same dudes post their pictures to be commented on.

I do get a little irritated though when someone starts a thread with "the most beautiful feet ever" only for me to open the post and see chipped polish, scaley heels, flat feet or puffy ankles. A more modest title will do.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chefflash some plus-sized girls can be gorgeous! Plus-sized girls can still with plus-sized looks and of course incredible feet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each their own is what must be remembered on this topic. Same could be said for "red head feet" or "sky high arches", not every foot guy is gonna find them attractive.

To me, a "fat" foot is not in the least bit attractive, the only distinctive characteristic between a "fat" foot and a guys feet are the nail polish. Harsh as that sounds that's my opinion.

I have seen countless threads in the pic section of plus sized women's feet that I find not in the least bit alluring but that doesn't give me the right/privelege of posting my thoughts. I would rather see people posting pics of those feet then not posting ANY pics(which happens to alot of forums).

The moral of my post is to each their own.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need thick women to accompany my size.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashad
Loyal Member
Member # 34143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashad   Email Rashad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:

i said wat ur saying in another forum lol
Posts: 77 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ofcourse we love the whole body to be nice,

but I have to be honest, if a girl is unattractive, meaning body and face, if she has the kind of feet that make my knees weak, I'm ashamed to say that she would get my attention in a heartbeat if she wanted to.

i find feet important to the degree that if everything else is unattractive, feet can make it up. And because of the feet, Ill slowly find the rest more attractive as well.

Kind of like the wayt that a real nice women (karakter-wise) can become super attractive physically, just because of her great karakter.
Feet for me have that same power.

There is this girl at my office that I really don't like. She's just not a nice or good person and she's not even ashamed of it, she's just a little mean and doesn't care about anything it seams, she's not all that attractive but thinks she is, that's just so wrong and overall ugly on a person.

But men, She likes to wear open schoes whenever she can, she knows I don't really like her, but if she only new how much I love her feet, I bet she would use it against me.
She's has gorgeous large slender long feet with long beautifull toes.

I really dislike her, but her damn feet still get to me and make me act very civilized to her, something that I wouldn't do if she had ugly feet, then I would totally ignore her and be as short as possible with her, but anytime her annoying ass is talking to me, all I see and think of are her long slender dark skinned feet with those long beautifull toes!!!

damn my fetish!!! haha

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Below_the_Ankles:
I have to be attracted to a woman's entire body before I can be attracted to just her feet, and I simply don't find fat chicks attractive. At all. That's how I feel.

MY EXACT FEELING.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
*shrugs* i have always loved thick women, big girls whatever u wanna call them. i have come across a lot of them that have very sexy feet. i was never one to be attracted to 100 lbs stick women. to each their own though.

I could not agree more. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't stand overweight people. It shows that they care little about their health, which is the most important thing to care about.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't stand closed-minded people. It shows they care too much about superficial appearances, which is the least important thing to care about.

That out of the way, it really depends on the woman. Some girls look great and are quite fun, while others look sloppy. Personally, I prefer a girl with some curves. But we're not going to settle anything here, are we? It's all about individual tastes.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links