Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fixations you will never understand (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Fixations you will never understand
BestFetish
Board Regular
Member # 35814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BestFetish   Email BestFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very interested in reading what everyone here has to say. Basically list the different aspects of the fetish others have that you can't fathom.

-Pictures of women wearing heels
-Dominatrix and fendom, especially if it involves hitting
-Long toes
-Anklets and toe rings
-Trampling (with shoes)

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trampling, ballbusting, femdom.

Also, a bit off-topic maybe, golden showers.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelly feet! Especially the shoe stealing/sniffing and such. And the being submissive to a mistress/"goddess". Just don't understand. To each their own of course.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With GQ, although I like to smell the g/f's peds a bit but not like the raunchy cheesy smell that a lot of members on here are after.

Goddess thing I can never wrap my head around, its an automatic turn off to me when somebody either posts a set up of someone else and calls them "Goddess xxxxx" or calls themself a Goddess.

The violent or dominant aspect of the fetish as well, nothing wrong with a little bit of bondage as in tying the girl's ankles up and having your way with them is nice but the other stuff not so much. For example, bastinado.

French Pedi's...makes the toe nails look long which to me is a sign of a un-hygenic person.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trampling, especially while the girl is wearing heels or boots. Painful, and I'm not into pain.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Smelly feet! Especially the shoe stealing/sniffing and such. And the being submissive to a mistress/"goddess". Just don't understand. To each their own of course.

Same here + trampling and long toe nails.

[ June 22, 2010, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: mmmtoes ]

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely ball busting, and trampling. No sort of pain is the least bit titilating to me.
Dirty feet
Crushing
Balloons(very silly to me)
Humiliation
Rediculously high platforms

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty feet
Foot odor
Shoe sniffing
Buying women's worn shoes
Long toenails
High arches

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballbusting, foot torture / bastinado, CBT to the point the cock is bleeding or injured, domination, extremely long toenails

Also anything that simulates violence against women.

[ June 22, 2010, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: footntoesmassager ]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trampling, ballbusting and pain of any kind.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stubby toes and small nail beds.
Crusty cracked heels.
Boots
Flat wide feet
Long nails
Hairy toes

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Bitten-down nails (which, if you're out in public can see anywhere & everywhere)

- Average or ugly looking feet (these are the majority of womens' feet, yet men on footboards salivate over something that's a dime-a-dozen)

- Stripper shoes. Either clear sole, or clear strap

- Flip-flops

- Smelly feet (that awful stench where her foot's been in a running shoe all day)

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an addition to the list:
- flat feet or blocky looking fred flintstone feet.

will never understand the appeal

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girls fliping off the camara
dirty feet
smashing food
toe spreading
giantess stuff

Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot fetishes. Since I was a kid and I first noticed me some hot female legs, I just can't understand why I began looking south instead of north first. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links