Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fixations you will never understand (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Fixations you will never understand
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-the foot smelling for sure is something i just dont get.. which leads to dirty feet too.
-trampling i dont understand either as well as anything to do with pain.
-long toenails to me is fascinating but more like in a trainwreck kinda way.. it's a turn off, but damn, i gotta look. [Laugh]
-sleepy feet. whats the turn on with seeing someone's feet when she sleeps??
- tickling. the only thing that makes sense to me about that is maybe its about control?
- shoe sizes. to me i dont care if her feet are a size 2 or a size 12, as long as they are well kept.
- socks. thats like saying i am into babes with sweaters. nuh uh.. she me some skin!

yeah, when it comes to sex in general, i may be freak but i like my foot fetish very vanilla. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a good thread!...Everyone has touched on so many things that there isn't much to add...

1. Ugly ass feet...being called PRETTY!
2. THICK ASS skin on the soles callous feet
3.BIG FEET/LONG TOES
4.Licking the dirty soles of shoes/feet
5. Hardcore CBT
6Crushing of any kind...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keeping in mind that no member would judge, or criticize another member in this thread...perhaps anyone who is a fan of the sub-fetishes mentioned in the thread, could describe what it is that does arouse them, or why they are attracted to these particular attributes/activities.

I think it would be an interesting addendum to this thread.

Just an idea.

And for me, it's the cock trampling, ball kicking, ball busting, or insertion play with women's feet...and the long toe nails too.

It's not that I do not understand them, but rather it does nothing to attract me to female feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballbusting and trampling are two I'll never grasp. I'm not a big fan of platforms, either.

Most of all, I'm miffed as to why someone would pay for the worn shoes/stockings of a model. To each his own, but that makes no sense to me.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great idea for a thread. Great to see things are being kept civil as well. As 2swift suggests, why don't the members explain why they are interested in the certain aspects of foot fetish that baffles us. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like watching other people do bastinado. It's not something I would get involved with, but it can make for an interesting video. It certainly gets a reaction from the receiver, that's for sure.

I really like tickling, though. With a properly ticklish girl, it's a lot of fun. I like hearing the laughter, and seeing the girl struggle.

Toe spreading is a classic pose to me; the wider the spread, the better. It "opens" the foot up, in a way, as opposed to toe scrunching, which "closes" the foot and cuts off most of the angles.

High arches, long toes, and dirty feet are a matter of degrees. If the arches are too high or the toes too long, the foot in question looks disproportionate. If the feet are too dirty, the beauty of them is obscured. It's pretty much the same with the smell; if it's too strong, it's not really pleasing. But if there's no smell, it's actually a little weird.

And the French pedicure is classy.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mentioned stinky feet. I understand that guys that dig stinky feet feel that the essense of the foot is robbed if there is no smell. I feel that body odor however is something masculine so if I were to smell smelly feet it'd make me sick and unattracted.

High arches are my favorite thing. Again I think there's a certain element of dilicacy and feminity that I ascribe to high arched feet. Much like the figure 8 body is the embodiment of femininity I see the high arched foot as the same. The flatter the foot, the more masculine the foot IMHO. The higher the arch the more feminine. The high arched foot isn't built for war or sports, it's for show. Simply aethetic. Beautiful. Much like a pair of D cups. I guess they are practical when it comes to footjobs. Even ballet and those in dance value the beauty of high arches as they dance and point their toes on stage.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirty feet

being a sub for a "mistress"

trampling

really strong foot odor

long toes that look like fingers

dry soles y would u want to lick some rough soles?

socked feet

really high arches

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trampling feet, squashing stuff, and dirty feet like mud or dirt on soles.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
perhaps anyone who is a fan of the sub-fetishes mentioned in the thread, could describe what it is that does arouse them

just to explain stinky feet for a sec, i think it makes us realize we are more worthless beneath her soles because it is customary for most normal people to think that something stinky is unpleasant.

that unpleasant association further validates our worthlessness beneath her soles and being forced to sniff means we are that much less worthy of a pleasant odor simply because of the fact that she has decided we do not deserve a pleasant odor, and are given only her stinky odor instead.

generally a stinkier hot female foot correlates to increased worthlessnes amongst her foot slave(s).

that is the best explanation i can think of off the top of my head for footsniffing. oh and she would also probably think we are disgusting if she knew that we derived pleasure from her stinky feet.

so it is advisable for smart slaves to act as if they are tormented so that she keeps her toes on his nose instead of pulling them away from him (in essence depriving the slave of pleasure). otherwise a hot stinky footed mistress might present a confused sour face with curled upper lips if she realized that we were actually enjoying her torment. [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

[ June 24, 2010, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dun get:
ballbusting,
dirty feet,
being treated like sh!t as a sub
socked feet
licking feet unless I'm involved,
and a crazy one, watching foot fetish videos that have no worshipping involved. I honestly can't get much into a video of a girl just showing her feet to the camera for an hour. No matter how hot she is or HQ the quality of the video. I mean sure, I might get it up, but not long enough. To me those videos are worthless. I need to see some worship to envision me in the worshippers place although like I said, I hate the being treated like crap part of a sub.
Aside from the licking feet, I wouldn't want to participate or watch videos on any of the above.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
that is the best explanation i can think of off the top of my head for footsniffing. oh and she would also probably think we are disgusting if she knew that we derived pleasure from her stinky feet.
umm.. yeah, see, that just doesnt shed one bit of light on my understanding of why people like the smell of feet. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot jobs - Just not into them, I'd rather get an ol' fashioned blow/hand job

Foot wear fetishes (boots, sneakers, socks, etc) - anklets & toe rings awesome though

Filthy feet - slightly dirty feet are ok, but filthy is a no-no

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My list.. grabbing off some other folks, though. Gonna drop some explanations from my own personal opinion, not trying to offend anybody here!

*CBT of any sort, looks exciting, gets me hard, but I'm looking at the feet. That shit looks devastating. While I like the woman in power thing, I don't think it's something I'd partake in myself.

*Dirty feet. I just don't understand it, really. It's dirty..you wanna put your tongue there? I ain't into putting my tongue anywhere that might involve all kind of dirt, mud, DUST, shit like that. Just seems nasty.

*Simple Crushing, fruits, bugs, just don't get it.
How is that attractive? Guess giantess type stuff comes in play here too, not interested.

*Balloons like catsman, just seems silly.

*Humiliation While it can be pretty hot to watch, do you really enjoy being humiliated? I don't think anybody does.

*The purchase of worn shoes/socks/etc Now while I'm sure we all like a woman's scent, this is just silly to me, I do like the smell of a woman's shoes/socks myself, but I'm not about to pay for that.

*Flat and/or big/long feet, or real long finger-like toes. It just seems plain, unattractive, not something I find myself interested in.

*Hairy Toes Think this one explains itself.

*Boots You're not seeing the best part here, dressing a foot is great and all, makes 'em look sexy(even in socks), but boots completely cover everything you need to be seeing! :(

*Ugly looking feet There might be one or two good qualities to look at, sometimes, but when the most of it isn't happening, I won't be either.

@LovelyLadies, I can watch those foot specific videos all day, and be up the entire time, there's usualyl that short minute that might make you wanna get going, but sometimes it usually isn't enough, but it's nice to at least be able to appreciate it sometiems I guess, doesn't mean you gotta get off. but to be honest, they can be quite boring. I skip through almost any video I watch to look for a gem.

Now that's what I don't get..here's what I like

*High arches There's just something about it, it's got that curvy look to it, and that's hot to me, like curves in general, just not too much, if you get my drift.

*Toes that have that perfect set to them, each toe is slightly smaller than the last, I don't like that longer second toe. Kinda bugs me. This just look smore attractive in general, not sure though.

*High Heels I'm not sure how you can dislike heels, They set the foot to be in a slightly arched position as is just by wearing them since the heel is elevated, so that's something I like on it's own, plus they look sexy. It's like when a girl puts on a good looking top, or a nice skirt or something, it just makes everything else look better. Their legs look longer too, and I like me some good lookin' legs. Other than that, they "dress" the foot, and it just looks real sexy.

*Stockings/nice fitting socks These kinda go the same as heels, they just make things look nice, the fabric is great, and they're close fitting so you can usually see colored toenails through them.

*Painted Nails As long as they're fully painted, this looks really good, especially when it's done with more precision, I don't want to see paint on the sides of the toes..and why would you let that stay if you did that anways? Doesn't make sense. It IS removable..right? But painted nails just dress up the toes, and make them look really pretty, same with painted finger nails, ends up making something that might notlook so great, beautiful. Especially if the color can add some kind of tone that fits the shoes they might put on nicely, or pop out of the stockings just the right amount to show that there is a color there.

*Wrinkles This is just something I guess needs to be mentioned and I haven't seen yet, but I think most of us like them. I like 'em when they're scrunched, and I like 'em smooth otherwise. I guess you could say I like "created" wrinkles. Hahaha.

*Footjobs I like seeing a girl get a guy off, there's a thing about this though..the guy has got to have a decent looking dick, I can't stand seeing a nasty looking dick in between some sexy feet, or anything else for that matter, it really ruins the shot for me. Fact of the matter is in anythin gwith a dick, the dick is gonna be there regardless, and it's pretty hard to ignore, might as well look "nice," nothing to do with size, some dudes just got dicks that look real nasty (no homo just sayin').. but I like seeing a load get shot on some feet, and almost anywhere else fo that matter, but one thing I don't like seeing is a dude finish himself off instead f letting her do it. Just seems disappointing. But yeah some beautiful feet wrapped around a cock is just something sexy.

Not sure what else there is to address, at least from my side..off the top of my head!

Longest post I ever made, and I think I spilled all my thoughts on this one haha.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
umm.. yeah, see, that just doesnt shed one bit of light on my understanding of why people like the smell of feet. [Laugh]
[Secret] maybe give it a try (or keep giving it a try) and eventually become a convert, then you can experience the full understanding.

the strong smell of a woman's feet can be intoxicating if you find the right woman and right time for her feet. just got to keep your mind open to the idear.

i used to not be a footsniffer myself, but after hearing many perverts swear up and down by it over and over again on a footsniffing forum, i kept trying it and eventually became a convert too... and here I am today, a perfectly normal fetishist LOL

moral of the story: keep your minds open about different aspects of the fetish and you might also evolve like Tyler did [Big Grin]

[ June 25, 2010, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links